Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

811 - 820 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

HUGS Randall!! FX May is a better month. We will miss you.

9 years ago

Awe, sorry Randall!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Thinking of you Randall!!!!!

9 years ago

FX for a May baby Randal.. Just try to remember that it will happen when it's supposed to happen :)

9 years ago

Hi everyone!! Welcome to the newcomers!

I posted a few journal entries on checking your cervix and cervical mucus if anyone is interested. It is a very good way to learn about your body and gain a better understanding of your fertility.

FX and for all of us still waiting for our BFPs, and continued cheers and wishes for a for everyone who already got theirs.

9 years ago

Hi everyone! This is my first time posting! I'm currently 12 dpo. I took a test yesterday and it was negative, but I know it's still early. I've been having sore breast, which doesn't normally happen even for AF. So I'm hoping to have that positive this time around. AF is supposed to come this Friday, hopefully she takes a long vacation! Fingers crossed! Good luck everyone!

Should I test again on Friday???

9 years ago

FX for you all!!!

KACAFF, welcome!!
I tested at 12 DPO and didn't get anything.. Stark white!! Then tested again at 13 DPO bc of a little arm twisting going on here in the forum and got a !! Took 2 more and they were also !! None of them were taken with FMU. GL to you!!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Randall: I am sorry... :-( lots of hugs and prayer for May baby.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Thank you Bumpin4baby! Congrats to you! I will text again either tomorrow or Friday!!! :)

9 years ago

Let us know!! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo