Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies!
Just curious if anyone has tested out trigger and what the outcome was? I had one 7 days ago today and have been trying to test it out starting day 5. I swore it was negative yesterday and again this am, but then I saw a VFL this afternoon. It's a REAL squinter and I just wonder if it's a lingering trigger. Only other thing was it was afternoon urine with a 2 hr hold. Kinda bizarre as I wouldn't expect anything in that sample.

Anyhow, thanks in advance for your input and help and baby dust to all!!!

9 years ago

Glad I could get a laugh ;) This is actually how I feel right now.

I usually ovulate between CD13-15. I had a good amount of EWCM on CD10-11 with mild cramps on my left side while I was abroad. I checked my CM today (CD13) and it is more creamy than watery. Sooo maybe I ovulated stupid early? JayneB, do we live close to each other? Because it sounds like our cycles are syncing up ;)

On a more serious note - my mom recently found out she is heterozygous for FactorVI Leiden, also a blood clotting disorder. She also has PCOS, and there is a 12 year gap between me and my brother. But, she said after taking everything you could possibly think of those 12 years, she conceived the month they gave up, as many do. Point is, if anyone has had or is having a rough time, don't lose hope and don't lose track of the current happiness in your life!

Much love Ladies

9 years ago

Jayne! Omigosh. That's so weird. I never find big Ev fans. I'm glad you got my username though. The other ones I go by is cravemyheart (from Good Enough) and alljustadream (from Together Again). She's had a great impact on my life. It's astonishing really. Im also scratching my head at "Lion". It's kinda grown on me though.

nicole- thank you for your story about your mom. that really made me feel better.

as for my tww. Ive been unusually weepy today. I hope thats a good sign and not impending AF.

Im pretty sure I ovulated on the 16th. I had cramping, my cervix was SHOW and I had EWCM. But according to all the calculators I wouldn't ovulate until the 21st. I still had EWCM but no pain and no positive opk. so I've been counting since the 16th. Then on the 25/26 I had more ovulation cramping. No EWCM at all though. So, Im wondering if maybe I ovulated super late? Nah. can't be. sigh. I wish I knew. I should have temped this cycle.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

How long do ya'll use OPK's? I have read so many different things online.. I have already got my positive OPK this month, but is there any point in keeping them up? My positive has also yet to go away. This is my first month using OPK's so I'm not sure on what to expect.

9 years ago

MaggieLA: I've heard and read various things on OPKs. I read that you should stop testing OPKs once you get a positive and count on ovulating 12-36 hrs after your first positive. Some women have positives that last a few hours and some have positives that last a few days.

I keep testing until I get a negative and I usually get two days of positives..

User Image

9 years ago

MaggieLA: This cycle was my first time using OPK's too this month. I don't know if you temp, but I got two day's of positive OPK's and I just kept testing until I got my temp rise on my BBT chart.

AFM: 5 DPO only four more days until testing, can't wait. :) This cycle and last cycle my temps haven't been very high during my LP. Kind of concerned about Progesterone levels. Small cramping "if you can call it cramping" more like a weird fluttery feeling today. No tender bbs yet, and normally that happens about 3 to 4 DPO so hopefully that is a good sign. :)

9 years ago

Welcome to the newcomers!

Congrats to those with BFPs (in case I didn't say it already )

Snow - glad things have settled down for you. its your month!

A lot has gone on since my last post. to everyone for this month.

AFM, I still can't tell if I'm out for sure. I started spotting Saturday. Had a little bit on Sunday. And had even less yesterday. I would normally get AF on the 28th (yesterday) so I'm still waiting to see what happens. Trying to wait until Wednesday before I test. I can't believe I made it this long since today I'm 15dpo. that we are still in it!

User Image

9 years ago

Danielle, I think you deserve some sort of medal for waiting this long to test!!!

AFM- still sure I'm out since I got a BFN on 12dpo. AF should come today or tomorrow.

User Image

9 years ago

Lol, Marcie_pants! I have a husband who has been watching to make sure I don't use the one test that we have in the house. But even he is getting antsy since AF hasn't showed fully.

User Image

9 years ago

Snowwhite - I know, right? I never find huge EvFans anywhere either (unless I'm at a concert usually!) so it's nice to run across one every once in a while. :p

AFM, I had a HUGE temp dip on the day of my positive OPK (CD13) so I'm fairly certain that that was the day I O'd. Which is awesome, because we BD'd the exact days we should have (without even knowing!) My luteal phase seems to be 12 days, so that means that I should have a 25 day cycle this time around which means that AF should come earlier than normal - but hopefully she stays away :)

It would actually be perfect because I'm going camping on August 16th (which would have originally been the time when AF was around) but if it IS a 25 day cycle, I'll get her the week before (8/9) which would mean that I should O the weekend after we get back - which means that it won't interfere at all with ttc!

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo