Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

511 - 520 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

My pink line was a little brighter this morning but my temp has dipped. Will just have to wait and pray.

9 years ago

tjwjtw21 - When I inverted the image, I think I may have seen a line on the bottom stick. Good luck!!

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

tjwjtw21- I seen it! YAY!! That's awesome!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Don't lose hope chickray! FX for you &

9DPO today! Tested and of course. At this point, I am just really not sure how I feel about it all. Boobs are still very sore and I have a headache so far that is it. CM dried up again which kinda makes me think I am out. I really wish I knew if I was out this month bc I really really just want a huge bottle of wine.. Happy for all you BFPers!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Oh and I did have bleeding gums this morning!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

That's so funny Bumpin4baby.....I'm thinking if mine don't happen I'm gonna have a tall glass of a Goose and cranberry juice to go with my tears.

9 years ago

Oh and try to lose some weight. I've gained 7 lbs since stopping my BCP in May. Surprised my thighs have not caused a fire with them rubbing together now.

9 years ago

HAHAHA!! That made me chuckle, I am always joking about my thighs causing a fire! I too need to lose some weight, probably 20 lbs. Maybe that is my problem? Idk. Goose and cranberry sounds good too! I can almost bet that you won't get to have any though and no tears unless they are tears of joy!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

We will do a Virgin goose and juice when you test positive for you Easter chick

9 years ago

Sounds like a deal to me!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo