Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Hi Girls!
I'm joining you, as of today! This is our 25th month TTC, a silver anniversary I think...
@SnowWhite: I definitely prefer the tww to waiting to O because at least we can hope during the tww, cd1-cd10 are just blurgh!!
TO ALL!

9 years ago

Hey ladies. Welcome to our newbies. I'm currently cd 11 and I'm starting to have little twinges on my left side so I know it's coming. I'm using opks but mine don't really gradually get darker. It's an all of a sudden kind of thing so we'll see. Sounds like there are quite a few of us right in the same time frame so hopefully we see some BFP's in a couple weeks. Baby dust! :-)

User Image

9 years ago

@Snowwhite I hate both, my life has become two week intervals very frustrating too.
@MissCarolZ I know exactly what you going through, last cycle I had a terrible cold but still stuck it through with no medication fearing it my hinder my chances, my OH has low sperm motility too he started taking supplements for it but what does it help if he still smokes and drinks. He wants a baby and is excited about the idea but when it comes to effort I feel I am trying alone. Ooooooh I also said a bunch of stuff to him last night and it blew into a fight and I am ovulating Thursday, I really dont wanna touch him or be touched by him at this point but I also want to keep trying every cycle .TTC should not be this frustrating.

User Image

9 years ago

Hello Ladies, so I decided to come over here from the March 2015 babies because AF should show up either today or tomorrow. Temps have been down the last two days. Sucks big time. The only good news is my birthday is in April along with our wedding anniversary. I would be perfect for my husband to remember. :) He tends to forget dates but if he has one month to remember that would be perfect for him. LOL!!

Little info on my self we have been NTNP since October 2013, if AF shows up this will be my fifth cycle TTC. I am tiered of waiting, really looking forward to being a mom. Hoping that these two week intervals will be over. I am ready to complain about my weight and morning sickness. :) LOL!!

Good luck to all!!!

Lets make this month full of BFP for CTP!!!

9 years ago

Brownstone, I understand your pain. It can be difficult, and adding the stress of TTC can make things worse. Luckily my husband doesn't smoke, but he does drink. He hasn't had a SA, so I'm not 100% sure about his swimmers but getting him to take the supplements should help a lot. It's taken me years to learn not to fight with my husband. Years ago an older friend of mine told me a little secret on keeping husbands happy. She told me that if they do something that pisses you off, don't say anything about it right away. Just wait a few days and if it still bothers you then say something. I thought she was crazy. But I tried it, hubby does all sorts of things that irritate me, but half the time they really aren't that important. One day he did something that bothered me I waited two days and it was still on my mind and I spoke to him about it. He really took what I said to heart because I thought about it and waited to tell him. He never did it again. Sometimes we come off as being bitchy for getting mad about everything. I hope the two of you can patch things up and get back to BD'ing. :) Good luck!!

9 years ago

Boy I can hear the crickets chirping in here. LOL!!

AF still hasn't shown up for me, but huge temp dip this morning so I am expecting her any moment.

Went on Amazon yesterday ordered OPK's, HPT's, Preseed, Soft Cups, and Prime Rose. We are going all out this month. DH and I talked last night about our timing and what we need to make this work for an April 2015 baby.

Anyone trying anything new this month?

9 years ago

We aren't trying anything new this month. But today is the day to start . Since I haven't started seriously tracking anything (only the second month officially trying) My plan is to BD as much as possible from now until the end of the month. My cycles are very regular and I always get ovulation pain so I was hoping we could manage to get pregnant without all the tracking. We will see what happens!

that everyone gets a

User Image

9 years ago

The only new thing I'm trying this month is the baby aspirin. I started that at the beginning of this month. FF tells me that I'm going to O on Monday but I don't think it's going to be that long. This site tells me around Friday. We're BDing already and I'm taking OPK's just incase though. Last night I was really tired but my DH insisted that we BD in case I do O. I thought that was funny because usually I'm the one bugging him about it. Then he made me lay there propped up. Lol. This is our third month trying so what's that saying...third times a charm? Let's hope that's true!

User Image

9 years ago

Ha Rpope too funny!! I'm hoping third time is a charm for you.

Baby aspirin huh, what does that do??

I was reading about other ladies who use Evening Prime Rose and they say that you should stop taking it after Ovulation because it can interfere with implantation. Has anyone on here used it before?

DanielleH13 good luck this cycle, maybe the all natural stress free way will work. :) Have fun BD'ing

9 years ago

Hey ladies, Well after 3 days of high fertility I got my peak fertility today. So ovulation is right around the corner I'm only on cd11 and we were able to bd on cd8 and cd10. Since i got my positive today we will try every night from here on out until my temp rises and shows ovulation has occurred. I will be going to the doctor on tuesday for a pre op consultation ( I'm having a laparoscopy done) Now if only i get a BFP before then that would be AWESOME.

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo