Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

831 - 840 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Welcome Rebecca! Your symptoms sound promising. When do you plan on testing?

I can hardly wait either Bumpin! When I catch myself getting anxious I just remind myself of all of the BFN's that I got last month.

In the past hour I have this weird feeling in my left breast.. it's a sore. almost burning feeling. I Usually I get sore breasts before AF.. or maybe I've just never noticed.

9 years ago

Hi all... Been quietly lingering around here...

Randall- sorry for your bfn. Fingers crossed for next month for your BFP.

I love seeing all the BFPs coming up, so it seems this is a good thread to be on to get your BFP. Baby dust to all those still waiting!!

I had my follow up beta today- it was 346.25!! That makes by doubling time about 31 hrs. The RN at the office will follow up tomorrow and probably release me to my OBGYN at this point. I also finally got my 'test line darker than control line' test today ... Love seeing that line get darker. My digi was 2-3 weeks also today!!!

Welcome to all the new ladies joining in here!!

9 years ago

Bumpin: It's so sweet of you to be concerned, but I'm fine. I didnt get to sleep until early this morning so I was sleeping all day. Im exhausted! I just want to sleep all the time!

I didnt test today, but I did make a dr appointment for a blood test. But I cant get in until next tuesday.. So, I'm going to go to a walk in tomorrow. Ill probably test tomorrow as well. I just wanted the hCG to build up some if I am pregnant.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies....I've been over on the countdown my pregnancy but those guys are not near as fun as y'all! Matter of fact if it wasn't for Bumpin4baby I would be down right bored.
Snowwhite: I sure do hope your bld work comes out strong.
Everyone else that got a bfp congrats

My beta was 388 today and my progesterone was 57. I was so excited I could have turned cartwheels if I knew how. That was way higher than my doctor expected. Will retest next week to make sure everything going well. I did a test this morning that was super pink. I went to town for a short while,but had to come home. The nausea took over. As long as I'm sitting or lying down I'm good. So DH getting pizza on his way home from the country club. He will spoil me rotten.

9 years ago

ChickRay & tjwjtw2: I am glad that your levels are doubling. Yaaaaaaay to

Snowwhite: Glad your back.. Seems the symptoms are getting to you.

Bumpin4baby I hope you feel better. When I was pregnant with DS, I always got headaches. It was the worse.

Rebecca Welcome, have you ever considered a blood test?

Maggie You are almost finished and a big congrats on not using a lot of pregnancy test. For us that is a lot to congratulate on.

Lolo That happened to me one time. I drifted off back to sleep and had to take my temp again. lol

Afm nothing much. Some spotting w/ creamy cm. AF will come this Tuesday. Typical af symptom.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

So I just went to the bathroom, and wiped, and there was the tinest amount of very scant pink discharge. I figure I'm out since this is probably af coming. Though I dont usually spot. and definitely not pink, watery, discharge.

Im going to hold me pee as long as I can and test again. But I think its safe to say I'm out.

9 years ago • Post starter

Had my 1st prenatal appt. today. Not much to say about it. All the Dr. did was ask a bunch of questions and then I went to the lab to get blood drawn. At first she told me that I'll get an ultrasound at 20 weeks, but I made it clear I wanted one sooner to make sure everything was where it was supposed to be and that there is a good heartbeat. So she said she would order one if it would make me more comfortable. I go back again next week to have the pelvic exam part. Not sure what else she will do. I was pretty disappointed that I didn't get an ultrasound today, but it's coming so it's ok.

According to LMP: User Image According to O date:

9 years ago

Snow: hang in there!!! We are all pulling for you!!!

Bumpin: hope you feel better soon!

Maggie: awesome! I am also waiting until friday and it's seems forever away lol

Chickray and tjw: WOOHOO!!!

Afm: feeling alot of symptoms but not getting my hopes up... I do this to myself every time lol holding put until friday I hope! Keeping positive thoughts!!!

9 years ago

ako: How are you feeling today, do you have any symptoms?!? I just love having a cycle with someone to compare too!

9 years ago

Maggie: extremely sore/sensitive bbs, bloated, pressure, weird cramps and still creamy cm. Cervix is soft and kinda high... today my lower back hurt like a mother but it could have been from sitting for too long. How about you? !

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo