Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Ok, so I want to start by saying sorry if this is tmi. I am 7dpo and I am having slight cramping for a few days, extremely dry mouth for 3 days, and now today stretchy light yellow cm! What is going on with my cm? I am freaking out! There is no itching and it smells kinda sweet. (Sorry tmi). I have never had this before.

9 years ago

Rpope: I actually researched that for you and I found some female who implanted really late and at arrived and they found out that they were pregnant. They sworn that they did not bd after their af so they knew it had to be before. Don't want to give false hope but I say that is enough reason to always remain hopeful.

Amy: http://www.pamf.org/teen/health/femalehealth/discharge.html

Hope this helps

User Image User Image

9 years ago

My bf and I were supposed to bd tonight. We tried, but in the middle of it my bf had to stop and run to the bathroom to throw up. His stomach is really unsettled tonight. I felt bad so I said we can try again tomorrow. I wish we completed it tonight encase I o'd today, but I dont think it's going to happen until monday. I dont have any o pain and I dont have much EWCM. So, I'll say its probably monday. :)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Snowwhite: you should take an opk. Hope things work out with the bding.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Ababy2love- I have opks I've been taking. No positive yet. But I don't think they're working. I might have a bad batch. The ink doesn't go
Across the strip unless you tap it. I've never seen a second line.

Hey girls. I just had my tarot read. It was bang on. Especially the part about wanting a child. It says the outcome is good that I'd have a child and that now is the time to concieve!

Sorry for the multiple posts. I just checked my cervix. Lots upon lots of ewcm!! Yayyyyy! I think that ov might be today!! I'm a little tender in the abdomen. This might be o cramps. Nothing like what I had in May but bad enough I needed a warm bath. So excited to start bding. And having that tarot reading in my back pocket is giving me lots of hope!

All the best ladies! I'm hopeful for myself and even more hopeful for all of you! I look forward to all the bfps!! Baby dust !

Hej girls. I wasn't very visible recently as I was sooo tired I was sleeping a lot. I was so sure I was pregnant but showed up What's worst I am sure I will not have an April baby as I will not see my husband for 5 weeks. This whole ttc is killing me. So now I am hoping for May baby but will keep my eye on what's going on here

Ababy2love there are good videos on youtube explaining bbt charting but the girls here explained it well. I always start temping when my period is over and use the thermometer vaginally as it's more reliable that way. When you use it orally and one night sleep with mouth closed and the next opened it may give you incorrect reading. Hope that helps. If you have any questions just message me. I have been bbt charting since I was 16, It's fantastic way to learn about your body. Good luck.

User Image

9 years ago

@madzik: awwwwww I am sorry that the showed her face and definitely that you cannot even try for an April baby due to dh absence. And thank you for the advice. I don't know what to do about today temping. Yesterday it seemed low with 96.42 and today it went to 95.62. I do use it orally but my fan is blowing in my face so I do not know how that would effect it.

Well I am wishing you lots of baby dust your way.

Snowwhite: That is such good news and you never have to apologize for the amount of times you are posting. Good luck. Hope you get a this time around.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Iam hoping for a April baby I ovulated July 11 so finger cross in god willing and my birthday month is April 10 too so that will be great :-)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo