Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Well, I'm out. I got my surge yesterday. I waited all night for DH to finish watching his TV shows and pumped myself full of REALLY expensive lube, only to be told "It's 11:30. It's too late. I'm going to bed."

Then in my frustration, he heard me crying and hollering at the dogs (they were barking for no reason). And he's all "Come on. Let's go so I won't have to listen to you take it out on the dogs."

I lost it. I said "No! Because, now you're upset with me so on the off chance you'll be able to get it up, you'd never finish, and after that remark I'm SO not in the mood!"

Then I slammed the bedroom door.

I took an ovulation stimulator at the beginning of my cycle so I could possibly ovulate more than one egg to give his sperm more than one target and now you're telling me this was all for nothing because you're tired?

Well, guess what? I'm dead tired of carrying the brunt of this TTC crap!

Then tonight, DH was already in bed "asleep" when I got home from work...at 9:45. Awesome.

Ovulated today (pretty sure, anyway). Got one bd in on Sunday.

So now, I've gone and said some things I can't take back, spent a crap ton of money on meds I'll never get back, and DH is probably not gonna wanna touch me for a while. FML!!

User Image WE WANNA SEE THE BFP...GO...LIKE...THIS..... Dang it, BFP! Show up for all of us, already!

9 years ago

MissCarolz - I feel for you I do, I came close to doing the same sort of thing this month and I have done it in previous months too. I am still undecided as to how much I blame DH and how much is me putting it all on him. I thought 'he knew' that we were in the 'BD window' but the other night, nah he just did his thing and hopped in bed and went off to sleep. I was so angry and then I thought fine, we can make it up in the morning. So the next morning I sort of put some moves on and he just said, 'okay so i'm going to get up and have breakfast now, are you going to get up too'. I gave him the silent treatment for a good half hour and then when he asked what was wrong I started going off about how 'I was just over it all, I was sick of the whole thing'.
Then he got all sympathetic and asked me what I was going to say to the doctor (who I was going to see that day for my broken pelvis) and I realized that he didn't even get that I was upset because of him not BD'ing in the window and not because of my broken bones. So I gave up the silent treatment and said, I am ovulating, we need to BD, when we get home today we are doing in. And again tomorrow and his response was 'okay'.
That was what made me think that perhaps a bit of it is that he will never be as in to all this 'tracking' part as I am even if he is the one who wants to have a baby and I am on the fence about the whole thing. So I have to tell him over and over how the bird and the bees work and just be blatant and say that the window is this date to this date and I expect us to BD at these times and go from there. As soon as I give him too much credit for starting to know these things I find myself back in that deep black hole of frustration.
I also agree that angry BD'ing is so freakin unappealing.

9 years ago

Hi everyone! Mind if I join in? I'm CD 5. Hoping this is our month. This is the third month of trying so I'm trying not to get too frustrated yet. My hubby just wants to know just enough information for timing but doesn't want to know a lot of detail. He feels like it puts too much pressure on him. We are going away this weekend, so I think I may try to talk to him about just BDing every other day so neither of us have to stress too much on the perfect timing. And we will see how it goes.

User Image

9 years ago

Hello everyone. So AF started today. On purpose. I didn't ovulate last cycle so I went to the doctor and he gave me progesterone and clomid. I have taken progesterone for 5 days and have had spotting for 2. But today is Day one. (the doctor told me count first flow day as day one) So the count down begins.

9 years ago

@MissCarolZ and GemmaR I share your frustrations, and I too am starting to blame my DH for so many failed months. I have done almost every fertility test and I am 99.9% fine (I think). But with his drinking and smoking I feel he kills our chances and everytime after ovulation he is the over enthusiastic one about when are "we" going to poas. TTC has become frustrating for me.

User Image

9 years ago

I was still in the march board and just realized now I should be over here since my edd would be April 5th. I'm currently 9 dpo and already received my second "high fertility" opk so I'm guessing O day will be 1-4 days away. Anyone else getting close to O?

9 years ago

I have not used opks or tracked my temperature, but I am also on cd 9 so I should be ovulating soon!

User Image

9 years ago

Hey girls. Welcome home. I'm glad I've got some other women on board with me in this trek to April babies!

Sorry to the girls that the witch got.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Brownstone and Gemma - I'm still angry. I don't want to be. I know he's not feeling well...he has bronchitis. But a part of me just wants to scream because just last cycle, I had strep which turned into scarlet fever. And I still mustered up the energy to DTD.

DH has low motility. In fact, he's seeing a Urologist because of that and low testosterone. So he KNOWS that if it's going to happen, the timing has to be PERFECT or there's no chance.

So he asked me when I'll be POAS this cycle. I told him he had a better chance at a BFP this time around than I do. *rolls eyes*

User Image WE WANNA SEE THE BFP...GO...LIKE...THIS..... Dang it, BFP! Show up for all of us, already!

9 years ago

Does anyone else hate waiting for OV more than they hate the two week wait?

9 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo