Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

How wonderful OldBiddie!! Congrats!

SnowWhite, if you need the medicine to cope, then you need to take it. Many of the studies are using consistent doses of the drug in question, not one off uses. Your baby would need for you to be healthy. And heres hoping your symptoms are not from AF!

I would be due April 25th if I conceive this month. Heres hoping we have many more BFPs for April babies!

9 years ago

randall0123 -- took another pg test this morning, even though i know it's still too early. a friend gave me her leftover stash of wondfos for free, so i don't feel too guilty about wasting!! :) had some what i hope were implantation pains/cramps yesterday afternoon and last night. if i get pg this cycle my due date will be 4/7. my wedding anniversary is in april, so it's a special month for me too!! :)

User Image

9 years ago

marcie_pants: That's great, yeah I have 20 of the internet hpt cheapies, can't wait to start testing lol!! April is our wedding anniversary too, 4/7. Hubby is bad about dates so if we can get everything in one month he will be covered LOL!! Make sure you post your HPT images, would love to see your progression, fingers crossed!!

9 years ago

smiles8045 - Good luck hun!! Hopefully you get your late April baby!!

9 years ago

Congrats, OldBiddie!!

AFM, I'm on CD10 and will start temping, using OPK's and BD'ing every other day starting on CD12. I usually O between CD17-19 - even when taking clomid (round 2 for me).

If I conceive this cycle, I'll be due April 21, 2015 :)

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

JayneB - Hopefully round two of clomid will do the trick!! Good luck.

9 years ago

Oldbiddie - Congrats!!

Randall - Good thing you were able to get to BD this morning!! I will be due April 6th!

Marcie_pants - you'll get your

Smiles and Jayne - good luck and to you both!!

AFM, still waiting. I have been super tired for the past week. My boobs are sore and I never get that before AF. And last night and this morning I fell like I'm cramping a bit but I don't normally have that feeling until the day before or day of AF (which would normally be here Mon/Tues). for a soon!! Trying not to test until AF is more than 3 days late!

User Image

9 years ago

randall0123: HA I totally know what you mean. The only reason my husband remembers my birthday is because I was in the hospital for a few days having my gallbladder removed and he heard me say it to every doctor or nurse that came in the room :)

I'll definitely post pictures if I think they're questionable or positive. Thus far they've been stark-white negative though. Nothing to see here!!

User Image

9 years ago

DanielleH13: thanks! and good luck on waiting to test. every cycle i tell myself i'm not going to obsess and then... :) i've been having really vivid dreams for the past week or so, and last night's involved me getting my BFP. i woke up and was like "omg did that really happen??" FX that you get your BFP soon!!

User Image

9 years ago

OldBiddie-Congrats!!!! So happy for you. I knew I saw something on there yesterday!! Hoping for a sticky baby!

Randall0123-If I conceive this cycle my EDD is April 9. April is one of the only months we don't have anything for our family, so that would be cool.

My chart looks much better this month than it did last month, so I'm still feeling positive about it. I had pretty persistent mild cramps all day yesterday, and I read that this can be caused by the corpus luteum releasing a last little surge of progesterone. I did have another little temperature rise this morning, so I'm guessing that's what it was. Hopefully it was my body preparing for implantation. I'm going to test on Sunday if my temps hold steady. That's only 10 dpo but that's the only day DH and I will be home together and I'll be expecting AF on Monday or Tuesday anyways. Hope everyone has a good Thursday and I hope we start seeing more BFP's soon!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo