Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

I'm ovulating in July around the 17th. I'm hoping I'll be in town during that time. But I might not be. sigh. I'm gonna try- shouldnt be too hard.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Hello! I'm CD3 and hating it. CTP says if I conceive this cycle my EDD is March 26, 2015. Close enough to April, I suppose. This is cycle number 24 or 25 for me. Should be ovulating during the Fourth of July weekend. Fireworks? We don't need no stinking fireworks!

User Image WE WANNA SEE THE BFP...GO...LIKE...THIS..... Dang it, BFP! Show up for all of us, already!

9 years ago

Hey ladies. I'm going to be joining you soon. I haven't started AF yet, but my temp is dipping to my cover line so I'm expecting her anytime. Hope your BD timing works out for you this month snowwhite.

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks RPOPE. I hope AF stays away for you!

Still holding out hope for a March baby, but planning on an April bundle of joy :) O is around July 13!

9 years ago

Mamakac-Me too. AF showed last night so I should O around July 14. Good luck to you this month!

User Image

9 years ago

Dang it! AF is such a hoe bag...picking us off one by one like this.

I'm all sorts of CD 9 and already tinkling on OPK's. Gah, what I wouldn't give to see the same lines on a pregnancy test!

How's everyone doing today?

User Image WE WANNA SEE THE BFP...GO...LIKE...THIS..... Dang it, BFP! Show up for all of us, already!

9 years ago

I ovulate on July 17. I really want an April baby. April is usually a bad month for me (my grandfather died in April). I want a happy thing to happen in April. :)

Hey ladies. So I'm CD 6 and AF has finally gone away. I'm temping and I'm going to start OPK's on Monday or Tuesday. It'll be a few days early but I like to see the progression. I have high hopes for this month and I'm feeling pretty good about it. MissCarolZ how are things going? You're a little ahead of the rest of us. I think I'm supposed to O between the 10th and 12th. Hope y'all have a good 4th!

User Image

9 years ago

Hi all!!
Hope you don't mind me joining the discussion?

I'm on CD 5, AF is leaving and I'm ready to start testing next week I'm still a little confused on when I'm going to OV but I have taking my bbt every morning and its not as bad as I thought I've found a routine. All the OV predictors I've done online say I should OV from around the 10-15 of July although last month I OV a week later than what most of the predictors said so I'll just start on the 8th and test from there.
Happy 4th of July to you all.

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo