Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

961 - 970 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

kotkid_ she thought i was putting too much stress on myself temping everyday, stressing over what the up and downs might mean. you see i don't ovulate regularly so my temps show a whole lot of craziness and to be honest i was going crazy trying to interpret anything and when she looked at them she just said i wasn't ovulating anyway. now i disagree a little i know i ovulated at least one of the months i temped (i temped for almost 11 months). but anyway so since i stopped i much more relaxed and i just keep it simple and count the days to when i should be and make sure to BD no more than 2 days apart and check my cervix for changes. i wish i didn't have to worry about any of this like my sister. my sister has 4 healthy children and one on the way and at least 3 of those babies were when she was not trying.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

oh and did we ever find out if there was an august board yet?

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

Jgroves: thanks! Will it really be darker in the morning! I'm scared it's not real ! This would be our first bfp ever!

Wifey: thanks I'm deff testing again in the morning!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

Yeah I'm waiting for the august board as well <3

User Image

10 years ago

SMC: It hasn't been created yet. There's still too many waiting on this cycle.

I've been so "meh" that I haven't even congratulated our newest BFP's...for shame on me.

1st: Congrats doll! Hoping it sticks!

Lacey: I see that line! hoping it's darker in the morning!

10 years ago

I'm watching for the august board as well. Nothing new to report on my end otherwise. Took my first dose of clomid so I'm just chilling for now.

10 years ago

Man! I just found out the DH won't be home for when I ovulate :(( I'm out until he returns. The joys of being a military wife.

User Image

10 years ago

Lacey!!!! I see it!! I see it!!!!!
Congrats girl!
Fx for tge line to get darker!!!

Super happy for u!

Afm same old same old. Just in the waiting for af mode.

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

@Lacey-Yes, it should be more pink tomorrow morning or even tonight, depending on how long you can hold. Take a look at 1st's tests from morning and afternoon, there was a big difference!

Can't wait to see :) I will be so happy for y'all and I know you will be over the moon with your FIRST

User Image

10 years ago

Lacey: This is awesome, I see it!!! YEY a , and !!!
I don't see why there would be anything wrong with a negative in the morning and a positive later, I guess your level doubles during the day.
Can't wait to see your next one!

Wifey: we might all be lunatics. But the truth is, our clocks are ticking, and a is a blow to our hopes which are always there.
Just imagine, one day all of a sudden there will be a cute little pink line and you would 9 months later have a little angel .

SMC: I totally understand the stress. If it relaxes you not to temp than ofcourse stick with that.
Must be hard seeing your sister with all the babies, don't worry you will have some too soon.
Did you try acupuncture I heard it can trigger ovulation. I will be trying it myself once arrives.
I don't think we started a board yet, but you can start one if you'd like and we'll all join.

Vette: Sorry DH will not be around, trying to BD anyway before he leaves in case you ovulate early and the sperm lives a while, just in case.

AFM: I think is coming, it is what it is right?
I know I will cry once it starts, but I kind of want it to be here already so that I can do the testing and start acupuncture, and see my doctor about possible low progesterone, waiting is killing me I need to be proactive.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo