Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

861 - 870 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

@Kotikd: Yea very true.... I am going to try not to test again until at 11 dpo... preferably 12 dpo.. Lol

10 years ago

Sugar- Looks good!

Lacey- Congrats on your new home!!! If it makes you feel any better DH and I havenâ??t BDâ??d since 1dpo. He doesnâ??t want to interfere with anything that may be taking place. Iâ??m 11dpo now and trying to hold out until 15/16dpo.

1st- Sometimes you just have to get it out of your system!

Wifey- I hope AF stays away. Iâ??m about ready to start a witch hunt and collect everyones AF and have them gagged and bound for 9 months! UGH!

Penny- *sigh*

GVMDL- Being moody is no fun for anyone! Iâ??m glad you got thru it.

Kizzy- Hi doll!!!! So glad AF has packed her shit and you have a busy weekend ahead. It makes the days go by faster.

Mylucky- I have had a slight sore throat off and on since O myself. Maybe its just the weather change.

Koti- Perhaps your CM is implantation? Its would be perfect timing if it is. The feeling isnâ??t like an UTI. Its feels a little bit like a O pains. I read up on it last night and it could be Round Ligament stretching or cysts. I pretty much closed my computer and went to bed after I found that info because I started feeling doubtful.

How's everyone else doing?

AFM- First of all, let me say Iâ??m sooooo sad that some of you lovely ladies are moving on to the August board. I know its unrealistic to think that everyone of us would stay at the same place at all times. This journey is a trip. As much as I DO NOT want to be on that August board, I want to be able to keep up with you guysâ?? progress.
As I said before, I had those pains when I pee. Not every time but enough for me acknowledge. Now, Iâ??m noticing that when I go, my bladder feels like its deflating as I empty it. *sigh* The closer I get to my testing date the harder it is not to symptom spot. My stomach feels like a potbelly pig
DH seemed to be very uncomfortable last night too. He couldnâ??t decide whether he wanted to sit or lie down because his stomach felt bloated. I told him this morning I think I want to test on Sunday or Monday but I want a real positive. He wants me to wait for my beta on Wed. Lord, I hope I make it!

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Wifey and Pennylane: Thanks for you responses! I also checked Dr. Google and was starting to get worried but I am thinking that maybe if I had gone and had labs done later in the day it might have been higher because that is when I usually get the ultrasounds done and at my last one with a follicle of 20mm they thought I would ovulate in the next 24hrs which would put O'ing in the evening. My BBS are SUPER sore today, more than yesterday, who knows!!

Pennylane: Sorry got you. Good for you for being so proactive about this cycle! GL with the clomid!

GVMDL: glad you have been keeping busy and going with the flow! You have great outlook on this TTC thing! Where are you with the doctors? Any more appts or anything?

Kot: Thanks!!! FX that all goes well at the signing! It is something to keep us busy during all this! I hope the pink CM/light bleeding has stopped and it really is IB!! Were you crampy or anything with it?
Let me know when you test! I also was reading your post to MyLucky and this morning I woke up with the worst feeling, Stuffy Nose, head all foggy, It totally makes sense! Since I wasn't really ovulating before, and my progesterone is up, there is a cold going our the office as usual, and I don't normally get sick but damn I felt it this morning!

Blushing: Thank you! We are going to be busy packing so hopefully it takes our mind of things! We have just been so tired that neither one of us is up for it! Hats off to you for waiting to long to test! I don't think I am going to make it that long!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

Wow, a lot to catch up on. I've been MIA, trying to deal with some things going on in my life.

CD7 today. AF lasted all of 1.5 days, and it was definitely AF as I did an extra test on CD3 and BFN. Spotting stopped on CD5. Just waiting to O, which could be right around my birthday.Trying to relax and other than take BBT and OPK, I'm not tracking much. I did start Maca root and Fertilaid supplement this cycle, so we will see if there is any effect.

TTC #1 DH: 37 Me: 31 CP July 2009 Diagnosed with PCOS December 2013. My Ovulation Chart

10 years ago

Felurian, yay another Grey's fan! :) Alf stayed under the covers and laid right by me for 3 1/2 hours before my husband finally made me put him back in the bathroom. He said "he is so out of it what if we roll over on him" and he had a valid point. He is more awake today and doing great! I feel so much better now... thank you!!!!

Sugar my RE told me my better odds are from the sperm prior to O because they have time to get where they need to be to greet the egg! I think your chances are good. FX and GL to you!

Lacey, I'm not sure about levels of progesterone. I can't remember what my RE told me. I will try to remember to pull the file out tonight to look! I will be testing tomorrow I think... I have fought off the addiction for as long as I can... I need to POAS! I am so excited about Christmas, I asked the hubby today if we could put up the Christmas tree.... he said "lets try and wait a few weeks"... he did that because he knows I will get busy with Thanksgiving stuff. Haha!

1st, I'm falling off the band wagonn tomorrow! It's still really early for you, don't get down just yet!

Wifey, thank you! Alf is doing great and I enjoyed all the cuddle time with him last night.... he is such a sweet furry baby! FX and prayers being sent that no spotting occurs and that the left boob catches up with the right one on signs! Come on BFP!

Kizzy, sending lots of baby dust!

Penny, so sorry she got you. Big hugs!

Kotkid, I hope it was IB... FX! As for Alf, he is doing a lot better today and by tomorrow I am sure will be my same old baby! Haha! He has to be the last one... otherwise I will be the crazy cat lady with 16 cats and no family because my son and husband will move out. Haha! Other than that i am good.... no symptoms or anything so I doubt we caught it this cycle! I am breaking down and testing tomorrow in the morning! :)

Well ladies, I can't take it anymore... I will start testing tomorrow. I just need to know! Haha! That is how I justify it in my head! Today I am 9-10 dpo..... this is the longest I have ever waited to start testing... I am always testing by 8 dpo, maybe because I feel "out" IDK! Have a great weekend all and loads of baby dust and sticky vibes heading to you all!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Hey Everyone! I got my beta results today from my 20DPO test(it wasn't a week like they told me!) but anyway:

20DPO=2619!!!!! WOW!!!!

I did a draw today at 22DPO so I will let you guys know what it is!

Wasn't expecting such a high number!!!

User Image

10 years ago

AFM: This is going to be a hard weekend, the spotting continues, yesterday it was watery and more red than brown, today it is brown and kind of dry patchy, sorry for TMI.
It is going to drive me nuts, this is what happens when you start the TWW not caring, 7DPO and I am going nuts!

1st: Great, be strong , I don't know if I can last though...

Blushing: I hope it is implantation and not something that will drive me nuts for a week only for to show up.
Yeah reading sucks when you try to find explanations, avoid it or it will just cause you to worry and stress. I am sure it is just a normal TWW symptom.
Wow hold to 15/16DPO, I admire you . , oh and don't let DH tell you when to test, they maybe help the process but they do not go through what we go through during the cycle or TWW. No matter how caring and understanding they are.

Lacey: No cramps, some pressure/pinching where I would have ovulation pains but it is on and of and quite dull. Very little symptoms, only legs/back sore, boobs not sore, so much for not caring and not symptom spotting....
I think I will test this weekend, well if DH is working this weekend I will most likely test this weekend, as usual it will be all but I am on edge now....
I hope you feel better, being sick without your system being able to fight it is horrible, happened to me last month...

Genie: I hope everything is ok and you are not very stressed.
Good luck with the new supps.

Cristi: Can't wait to see your test tomorrow for you for a !!!!

User Image

10 years ago

jgroves: Wow amazing results

User Image

10 years ago

Jgroves....YAY! So happy for you!

Afm..I'm going to just hang out for awhile. Got really down today. I'm sure you guys know the feeling...like it will never happen. I want to be pregnant by Christmas. ..but that's when i found out last year, and he's gone now. And the year before that, my due date was Dec. 16. So many painful memories.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi kotikd, Cristi, Blushingtc, wifey

Thank you all!! Feels so much better to hear your comments.

At the look of it, Ovulation only stays with me for about 24hrs.

Im supposed to test again last night but fell asleep. I will test again later this afternoon, to confirm its status.

And all the best wishes to all of you too!

Apologies, as I am very new to this I will need time to see individuals comments so as to reply in accordance.

Cheers, !

xoxo, Sugar

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo