Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

661 - 670 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

Vaginal birth after cesarean vbac

While: sorry hun....

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

@Bammom: Oh ok!! Thanks :)

@Arichton: I know that Preseed does not harm sperm, but I'm not sure if it can increase sperm mobility or not... Hope you get some answers and DH handles it well :)

10 years ago

acrichton - my dh's motility was I believe 47%, which the doctor categorized as slightly low. 50% and over it "normal." Try Fertilaid, dr said it was a good option. DH can also try dietary changes if necessary. Caffeine, smoking, and alcohol can affect motility. Smoking also affects seminal fluids and makes it harder for the boys to move through just in case anyone's DH smokes.

10 years ago

acrichton: I came across this article for you. They say Zinc, Vitamin C, B complex, B 12 plus a slew of other supplements can help. Thought you might want to take a look.

http://www.alive.com/articles/view/17772/6_ways_to_boost_male_fertility_naturally

Bammom: Praying for you that this bean sticks!

While: Praying for you as well.

AFM: 8dpo and had a major temp dip this morning but it's still above the coverline so I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow. I've been running a 98.3 to 98.1 and this morning it was 97.7. I just wish the charts on here were working again. I'm still trying to hold out from testing. If my temp drops I won't bother cause then AF is on the way. If we go back up I don't think I'll be able to resist. I had a member of my staff ask today if I was pregnant or not...she said she just had a feeling.

to all

10 years ago

Pbc: u r here yaaaaaay

We love u

Acrichton yes zinc! Not sure if more than recommended dosage though!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

@Kizzy: FX'd for you!!!

AFM: Pretty sure I O'd today.. Blazing ositive opk yesterday afternoon/evening and had some sharp, twingy cramps for a few seconds this morning... Guess I won't know for sure until I can see a rise in my temps

10 years ago

I've been here just not posting. CD 13, ewcm the last 3 days but I am NOT trying this month so I am not taking any OPKs, I cut out all vitamins and I am not worrying about bding. I meet with all my docs next month, see where my thyroid is and see what we are going to do about this whole lack of baby thing!

This is cycle 30 and I am just O-V-E-R it all! I didn't want my negative attitude to be a party pooper so I haven't posted. I am of course pulling for everyone!

10 years ago

Bammom - I had all three of my live children in NC, but live in MA now and the OB here supports VBAC, too. (Unless an emergency occurs of course, which I would understand and agree with.) Sorry you have such a long way to go to find a dr that will work with you, but glad you found one. Maybe it's like the back and forth ideas on taking kids tonsils out. My oldest only got his done because it was causing sleep apnea so bad the pediatrician said his heart might stop...otherwise they were against doing it. Five years later with my 2nd son, and the drs were back to taking them out at the drop of a hat. Who knows!

acrichton - hope your dh takes the news ok. It sounds good.

Kizzy - for you!

pbc - You wouldn't be a party pooper, but I understand!

User Image

10 years ago

pbc: I totally understand. This is my 32nd cycle and I'm wondering if it will be my last. I'm hoping I don't have to go to 33 but I'm not betting on it. I had a good cry this morning in the shower. I just don't know if I can do this another month. It's just draining in every aspect. Hopefully a break is just what you need and you get the answers you're looking for when you go see your doctors. *hugs*

10 years ago

Bammom- My DH is always up for a challenge too! I really think that's how his count tripled over the weekend even though we did it all weekend.

Kot- YAY for the positive OPK's

While- Oh darling! I'm soooo sorry to hear that. I hope that you are finding a way to cope.

SMC- That's awesome that you guys have some answers! Its always better when you do.

GVM- Wooohooo on your OPK's.

Mylucky- Way to go!!! Keep on BDing!!!

Cristi- We've all been there! It sucks but, in the end it will be worth it for all of us.

acrichton-DH's results are pretty good. Forgive me for not remembering but, have you conceived with him before? My DH's first analysis showed just below normal morphology and my Dr. at the time told me that if I had conceived with him before (which I had/ ectopic), it wasn't anything to be concerned with because all of his other numbers were good. Since then, his swimmers look awesome. We have changed our diets drastically in the last four years and even more since we decided to work with a RE. We don't really eat a lot of carbs and when we do, we have them for that moment and move on. The only carb I have in my house right now is brown rice and some whole wheat crackers.

1st- Ha! DH's are a trip! YAY for that positive OPK!

Lacey- LOL! On the Clomid making DH emotional. As if we need anymore emotions running thru our homes. LOL!

Kizzy- I'm definitely for you! I hope that dip is an implantation dip. Remind me, is your LP short? If so, I read the pomegranate juice can lengthen it. Infact, a girl on another forum swears it increased her LP by two days!

AFM- I'm trying not to symptom spot either! Not that too much is happening anyways. It is awesome to be around such strong, inspiring women. Although we all have our stories and we don't particularly love all of the details of them, I know that it is God allowing each of us to share and uplift one another through our lives.

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo