Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

561 - 570 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

Anyone know if blow drying your test will cause an evap? Anyone ever tried it before?
I ask because osoms will give a very early result that is only visible after the test dries- that takes about 3 hours normally. Today I didn't want to wait so I took a blow dryer to it and I think I see a line, but I feel like I may have simply caused an evap.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@Bammom: Did you post a pic? FX'd for you!!!

10 years ago

got my first positive opk on cd19 hopefully we got in enough bd around then. finally have our appointment with the urologist tom. hopefully some good news will come from that, at least some further understanding about my hubby's infertility.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

Just wanted to thank all you sweet ladies for all the support.... :) I just went to bathroom and found EWCM!! Whoop Whoop!! :) And so I used my opk early (took it at around 10:40 am, when I don't usually use my first one till early afternoon) and it was still negative, but I think it is SUPERRRR close to becoming positive... Going to use another one around 5-ish when I get home from work (if I can wait that long)... Hoping and praying that these are all great signs that I am definitely going to O again this month!!

Here's the link, if you ladies wanna let me know what yall think :)))

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=189324

10 years ago

@SMC: Sorry, I think we were typing at the same time!! :) But yay for positive opk!!! And FX'd for you!! FX'd for good news at your appointment tomorrow!

10 years ago

How's everyone after yesterday's system crash?

I'm doing ok. Had the viewing for my Uncle yesterday. I managed to hold it together but then completely lost it this morning. I'll be ok though. I did have one of my aunts come up to me and tell me that she had a dream that I was having a baby so I guess we'll have to wait a few more days before I can tell her if her dream was right. I'm currently 6dpo and I'm having a little bit of cramping going on but who knows. Last cycle I only lasted to 7dpo which was very strange so I'm just keeping my fingers crossed on this one...

10 years ago

@Kizzy: I am sorry for your loss!! But FX'd that you get your BFP!! That would be soooo awesome!

10 years ago

1st- I just now got to upload a couple of pics but they are just terrible. The photo quality on my phone is pretty good, but even on my phone they are hard to see. Then I have to shrink the file size on the gallery and I can see nothing on those pics

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=189336

this one is the better of the two I posted, but still pretty bad.

FYI- Your OPK looks great! Get to doing that !!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@Bammon- I actually see a faint line on the invert but like you said, could've been an evap from blow drying it...silly!

Do you have any FRER? LOL!!

User Image

10 years ago

Good grief! For some reason I haven't been able to get on the site for a couple of days. UGH!

While- Yay! for you HCG! I'm sure your numbers will be up again today :-)

Wifey- EDD are only expectedâ?¦you could still have your baby on the 13th. :-) We are cycle twins btw!!!

arichton- GL on the SA today. LOL on having sperm in your pocket. LOL! On the way to our IUI on Monday, I was screaming at other drivers saying "hey! we have time sensitive materials here". Like the could hear me or even cared for that matter.

Jennavee- Sorry about the sickness. I read that ginger is a good remedy for nausea. I drink ginger tea a couple times a day because of acid reflux and it helps tremendously!

GVMD- I'm happy you were able to get your spirits up quickly!

SMC-GL! Look into acupuncture for you DH

Rebecca- *hugs* I know the feeling doll

1st- YAY! EWCM is always fun!

Kizzy- I'm so sorry for your loss. So glad to hear about your aunts dream. I really believe that dreams tell us what's happening in our lives (most of the time). Can't wait until you test!!!!

Bammom- I don't know much about blowdrying your tests but it seems like it would skew the results to me. GL!

Jgroves- that progression is beautiful!!!

AFM- that site crash had me nervous!!! UGH! Anyways, I'm 2dpiui andI think we caught O just in time! I had to convince DH that BDing after the IUI is ok. LOL! I just wanted to do it one more time yesterday to cover all bases. All the days before and one day after IUI should get it. Sheesh! I had some intense back cramps yesterday which I chalk up to being post IUI stuff. I'm feeling really hopeful these days which I usually do until about one day or so before AF is to show. Hopefully, I won't have that issue this cycle :-)
You guys have me considering testing around 10dpo but I'm afraid of getting a positive and it ending up being a CP. I am really hoping that I can hold out until my beta on 16dpiui!

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo