Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

431 - 440 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

@Kizzy: Thanks :)

10 years ago

Ok, going to go on a rant and I want to apologize in advance......

I am so PISSED right now. My mother just called and informed me of a telephone call she just got from my step sister-in-law. And my step sister-in-law actually made the statement that "She feels horrible for us and couldn't imagine losing a baby, but she just feels like her boys would have been treated differently".

Well, to me that sounds like to me she is pretty much saying "Hey sorry you miscarried, but kinda glad you did, so my kids are the only grandchildren."

I am trying to keep my mouth shut but OMG!!!!!!!

10 years ago

While: It's definitely not just you. I see it! And to me that looks pink. Definitely not an evap IMO. All the evaps I've gotten are a sickly grey.

1st: I'm in the same boat as you! I'm CD 16 today and usually O on CD 18, but I had a few signs that made me think I was going to O a bit earlier than usual (temp dip on CD10, which is 2 days earlier than usual and darker than usual negative OPKs). This morning my OPK, while negative, looks darker again than they have been the past couple days so I'm hoping it turns positive later today. DH leaves for a business trip Sunday so if I O CD18 like usual, we won't get in our last final BD the day after my positive OPK.

So far we BD'd Monday, Wednesday and yesterday (since I had EWCM yesterday). Today feels drier but I will check for CM when I check my cervix later today. I'm debating on whether to skip today and go tomorrow and Sunday morning before he leaves or just go all 3 days.

This is so much work!! lol

10 years ago

1st: Uhhhh, I'd be pissed too. Sounds to me like that's exactly what she was implying. Sounds like she's got a little jealous streak running through her because of course your new baby would get all the attention for a bit. But eff that. That's ridiculous. What does she expect? For you to be childless forever so that HER kids get all the attention? How selfish.

10 years ago

1st - I can't BELIEVE she would say that!!! How disgustingly RUDE and HATEFUL! I'm sorry that you had to hear those words. I'm so angry FOR you! Was your mom pissed too? Prayers for you my dear. I hope you experience blessings upon blessings! *hugs*

While - that looks like a beautiful line! I know the digi isn't picking it up, but have you tried a FRER? FX'd that this is it for you!

I'm still here lurking! Pulling for each of you ladies to get your BFPs! Sending more !!

10 years ago

1st: Pardon my language to anyone reading this if I offend but....what the fuck?!?! That has got to be the most selfish thing I have ever heard! I'm pissed for you! I cannot believe the nerve of some people. "Oh sorry but that's great cause my kids are still the only grandchilden". This is insensitive, disrespectful, and rude. Unbelievable...I kinda feel like she deserves a slap to the face...with a chair.

10 years ago

@ Jennavee: OH, my mother lost it on her. It was bad for my mom, and that is the only reason I am trying to keep my mouth shut.

And THanks Ladies... I am so pissed I'm shaking...

10 years ago

Hey everyone! Been a few days!

@While-Looks like something good is in the works for you :) Try FRER and you might have a more noticeable line

@1st-What a BIOTCH!! How does someone feel that way, #1, and #2, who the hell would voice it, especially to their mother!! What a lunatic!! I'm so sorry that you had to hear that nonsense.

@Kizzy-I freakin you! I def agree with your chair comment! Or whatever type of furniture you want to use to hit that crazy ass!!

AFM: I am 8DPO and nothing really to report. I am having a little more trouble going #2 and that happened last month with my Chemical Pregnancy. I was SO constipated for like a week before my positive. I also had to go back to sleep this morning after I put DS on the bus, I was SOOOO tired and I'm usually fine once I'm up. So I went back to sleep and got another 3 hours!! I haven't decided when I am going to take the 1st test because honestly I don't think it's our month...so I am trying to wait as long as possible. I don't want to be sad...

Should be here Thurs/Fri next week and I don't know how much longer I can wait. Trying my best tho...

Hope everyone waiting to O is having great cycles and everyone waiting to test gets

Love you all!!

User Image

10 years ago

jgroves - I'm in the same boat with you...tired and constipated and its probably from the pills and I think I'm out but I still have to resist testing since AF isn't due until next Thursday or Friday! Hang in there, hun!

Ist - Dear, I'm so sorry she said that, and that you had to hear it. I'm sorry your mother had to get it firsthand. I don't know what in the world your step sister in law was thinking, but there's really no excuse for saying that. This may just be stirring the pot here, but I don't think she IS sorry something happened to your baby. How could she be? His or her not making it protects her kids' status as the only grandkids!

I'm sorry, that's not speaking peace into the situation. Whew, that makes me mad for you. I hope you can let it go, and that you don't have to see her in person anytime soon!

User Image

10 years ago

1ST: Step sister in laws...who needs em. What a biotch, Yuck.

AFM: Apparently red raspberry leaf tea really does work. I drank a cup in an attempt to get my period started and got cramps about 15 mins later, strong ones. I tested today 13DPO and got a BFN. This cycle really had my hopes up, with my swollen tatas, and back pain. But alas, BFN. Wish the witch would show herself so I could move on to Cycle 7 of TTC.

Going to Delaware for the weekend to see the In-laws, but Ill be around.

Anyone testing this weekend for July babies???? Can't believe I am technically still in the June arena lol. I am wayyyy behind everyone, if AF doesn't show till next week then I might be in the running for August baby before everyone haha.

Ohh more cramping. yay!

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo