Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

Lacey: Hi!! Good luck with your HSG test, I hope it isn't painful!!! I was wondering since you were being monitored by US, did they ever test your progesterone? They want me to wait till CD 29 since I didn't O till CD 19 (or so I think I ovulated...but temps are so low who knows what is up...) iI hope the clomid helps hubby and the letrozole is your answer!!!

gvmdl: I am convinced its a wonky cycle, I hope you get your answers soon dear!!! I think all the supplements will help!

jgroves: hope you O'd and this is your month!

AFM: 7dpo and no symptoms, took a test this AM just because I am crazy, BFN. lol. I figure that is the case of course, my temp does not seem to be going up unfortunately, it is going down. The last two months have been crazy cycles. Sigh, hope I get some answers soon. My husband and I are puzzled

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

PS: can you girls take a look at my chart?? What is happening this month?! Its so different than other months :(

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/homepage/?u=122231

10 years ago

1STTTC: So sorry to hear this news, I am glad your DH is supportive, I remember what it was like and it sucks. :( :( big hugs

10 years ago

jgroves: You ovulated Thurs night, and BD'd on Wed. This is perfect, if you research online you see that the best time to BD in order to get pregnant is 2 days before ovulation and one day before. You can still get pregnant if you BD the same day or 1 day later, but the most likely days are 1-2 days before, so you BD'd just right .
And yes, happy 1DPO, or I guess 2DPO now .

GVMDL: Thank you for the information, I always hated biology so don't remember much of it, just that the chance of me having a kid with light hair or eyes is like one in a million .
I will ask to get tested when I see my doctor next.
As for the FSH level, I read the same thing, that is why I could not understand what your doctor was talking about, maybe he has information we don't, or more scary the other way around?

Lacey: Wow girl this sounds like a very tough procedure, did you exhaust other tests already?
Your DH sounds just great. Although my DH really wants kids, he has this way about him, where he takes life as it comes with 0% stress. And 99.99% of the time I just really want to be like him, it is so amazing, but when he says "it is ok even if it takes us 2-3 years to get pregnant" I want to kill him! But thanks to my doctor, who insisted that DH be the first to get tested, he is going to. Doctor only sending me for blood work at this point because I've been feeling really tired and shitty past 3 months or so.

cristi: Thanks, I will get tested for blood type, they might have it in my file and I just don't know about... I have been to a hospital few times and they ran tests, maybe that was one of them. We'll see, thank you .
The bleeding really sucks, is it normal that it continues so long? I hope you'll stop bleeding before ovulation, are you testing already for ovulation?

rebecca: Did you guys BD all around Wed? Yeah and it is all in your head, we all go through that every single cycle, doubting ourselves, fearing we missed it, dreading the TWW. for a , and easy/happy two weeks .

acrichton: Yeah, testing at 7DPO, we just like to abuse ourselves don't we? Just for the 1 in 1000 chance we are pregnant and get that very very faint line?
I looked at your chart, and your temps do seem very low. Two questions: 1. Are you doing anything different this month, I mean taking temp a little earlier, taking mew medication or supplements? 2. Did you start using a different thermometer? They are sometimes out of whack and need adjusting.

AFM: Well it is the weekend and DH is working , so I am trying to figure out what to do today. This is 12DPO, we're BDing every other day, I think we might start daily now, I have feeling there will be a +OPK in the next 2-3 days.
Thank you for the preseed advice, so happy I took 1/3 of the recommended dose.
The supplements and tea are working, I have more CM.
No other news, dreading the TWW that will come soon, trying to figure out from now what I will do to keep my mind busy.

User Image

10 years ago

acrichton: your cycle this month looks like mine from last month. AF decided to show on 7 dpo. I was so confused. I never had that short of a cycle before. I'm hoping that doesn't happen again this month.

10 years ago

acrichton: your cycle this month looks like mine from last month. AF decided to show on 7 dpo. I was so confused. I never had that short of a cycle before. I'm hoping that doesn't happen again this month.

10 years ago

kotikd - I think we got the timing pretty good, but you know how it is. We BD'd Mon & Tues, then late Wed night/early Thurs morning. (Long day and it was hard getting the kids in bed.) So I'm thinking we did the best we could, other than to BD every day.

Acrichton - I know this has to be frustrating for you! Still keeping my .

User Image

10 years ago

Hey all, happy Saturday!

1stTtc, I am so so sorry. You will be pregnant again before you know it, but take the time you need to grieve and process this. Hugs!

Afm, cd11, no signs that ovulation is near. I got a real blow to the gut yesterday. My sister called me to tell me that she is expecting her second child. It was a shock for them because they were trying to prevent. I'm so happy for her and I can't wait to have another niece or nephew, but god, I cried for hours last night.

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

Welp, I'm here, cycle 30. Went to Halloween at the zoo and bad place to go, babies everywhere. I am deleting my cycle tracker from my phone and not doing any tracking this month. We need a break!

10 years ago

Hello ladies

I stayed pretty busy today. I have started testing 4x's a day with my opk's though because I suspect O day is approaching. I don't really know what my body is doing, I am pretty sure I shouldn't try to read myself or my fertility signs since I just confuse myself. I have had ewcm, but it's not enough to get excited about and it seems to have gotten thicker? Hard to explain, but it looks to me like sperm couldn't swim through that if they tried, so I took some mucinex today. I will start the nightly BD marathon (3 nights straight)tonight. I decided against it last night since I could tell I wasn't going to O on cd 14 this cycle. I have started to feel some O pains this evening and my cervix seems to be opening now, so I think I may be O'ing on Monday. I have high hopes and even higher fears this cycle. Prayers are being sent up daily for a healthy pregnancy for all of us!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo