Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

Here is to all of us here

User Image

10 years ago

Kizzy: Love your plan, I will go research RRL tea, did not hear about it before but will try anything natural! I wonder if the B complex interacts with anything else I am taking... maybe I will try that too....

User Image

10 years ago

My birthday is October 20th! So many birthdays this month it's got to be a good sign

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Kizzy: ur story is beautiful !

Kotkid: I love the natural stuff!

Kizzy: when should we take isoflavones?

I give folic acid to dh too! He does not believe in supplement ugh but takes it for me, he is so sweet!
That maca root pcb90 recommended, from last months forum, is good stuff. Increase libido, not that I need more but hey it is fun, n supposedly help swimmers, so we both r taking it. I did not see an increase in his libido, but mine tripled so dh thought it was really cool. Guys...

Are you all temping too? I found it very interesting.

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

GVMDL: I decided not to take the maca for now. Any increases in libido could be dangerous...lol.

The soy isoflavones, you should take 80mg per day for days 1-5 and stop. It's basically the natural version of clomid so that makes sense.

I always temp. If anything, at least I can see exactly when I ovulate and when the witch is coming.

10 years ago

Bammom: Wooo hoo! Yay for October birthdays!

10 years ago

Bammon kotkid n Kizzy bdays in October?!?

Oh yeah! Make it October our month!!!

I'm feb/24 but since I'm a little witch, a good one, I am celebrating on Halloween! ( my girls believe that I'm a witch fairy, I do all sort of crazy stuff for them to 'dream' to be able to be kids, last night my oldest lost her top left tooth n I went crazy leaving glitter marks on walls on floors, left a fairy note, sky is the limit!!! And they are only a kid once.)
I'm going to be praying for the fairies too this month for all of us...

We definitely are to a good start!

I will be posting to the other forum too so the other ladies can join the forum. Whenever is convenient for them. Many are still in the tww, n I hope this is it for them but it is just to let them know we have the next month started!!!

Bammom: how r u feeling?

10 years ago • Post starter

Nothing better than a little magic ;) (a little dance in the moon light never hurt anyone)
I totally agree, they only get to be kids once. Let them believe in anything and everything. Let the imagination run wild and dare to dream. With an open mind there is nothing that they can't aspire to and attain =)

10 years ago

I'm sending lots of (a lot in birthday gift bags!) to you ladies. I'm hanging out waiting to see more BFPs coming from our awesome group!

10 years ago

Hi guys! I am officially in the running for a July baby! I really hope this is the month for all of us!

Fun to see all of these October birthdays, I'm a november baby myself. Fingers crossed for a surprise birthday

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo