Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1061 - 1064 of 1064 Replies

gds: You managed to hold more than anyone I know , 16DPO, impressive. Are you testing when you go home?
It must be a little hard to be fully happy for your siblings when you are TTC, for your now so that you three can enjoy it together .

Carla: Sorry got you, waiting for you in August .

BeautDis: It is hard when your body is doing something and you have no idea what.
Your HF is sweet. But technically he might be right, you may be nearing CD50, but you might have just ovulated a week ago. Or may not have ovulated and you are just waiting for the bleeding that will kick start the next cycle.
I know what you mean about the testing, I don't know if I am prepred to do anymore at this point. Medical interventions are quite stressing.
I have my for you that your body is planning something good.

AFM: CD13, started OPK yesterday since CM started. O can be C15 or CD25, my body is not consistent. Maybe acupuncture tomorrow will help.
I get my test results tomorrow, we'll see what they found, I am a little scared...
Have a great day everyone.

User Image

10 years ago

kotikd: I'm eager to test. Too worried about . If AF does decide to come then I'll be able to try to bd again in about 2 weeks around O time.

Just an FYI----This might be TMI

I'm 17dpo and cramping like crazy. I feel like is here, but there's hardly anything to show for it.
Last night I had a tiny, tiny amount. My bbs are tender on the sides, my stomach is cramping like crazy, and I've been moody as heck.

I'm convinced that AF is late because I've been so stressed out lately. I've kept up with my cycles since last November - 27/28 day cycles.

Today has been a year since my mother passed away and I think my being so emotional isn't helping this to show up. Last year I was a week late and I think it's because my emotions were so out of whack from dealing with my mother's death.

All I ask for today is prayers and a miracle.

and to all TTC!!

April 30, 1998 - 8lbs. 11oz, 21 inches 9 week miscarriage - March 17, 2001 May 31, 2002 - 6lbs. 15oz, 20 inches October 2, 2003 - 7lbs. 3oz, 20 1/2 inches Praying for a EDD September 29, 2014 User Image

10 years ago

gds: Your symptoms sound very promising. According to this book I read, which has loads of great information but also made me aware of all these issues we can have (Taking Charge of Your Fertility), your luteal phase is plus minus one day is always the same length. Stress can only cause you to ovulate late. If you weren't checking ovulation through OPK/temping/and CM, you might have a wrong idea about when you ovulated. But if you ovulated 17 days ago, and your luteal phase is normally 14 days, well you know what that means .
I have my for you, I hope this is it for you!!!!
and

User Image

10 years ago

Ok catching up is crazy .been very busy my daughter was sick on her birthday. Work has been crazy and this pregnancy hasn't been easy. But I'm happy to announce I will be having a GIRL!!
How is everyone. How has the journey been!? update me in my inbox

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo