Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

531 - 540 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

Genie ur chart looks soooooo promising! !!! I cant wait! !! Fx u get a bfp!

Penny: i agree with jgroves...

Acrichton: i laughed at the joke. Babe i hope u get normal cycles soon!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

Genie ur chart looks soooooo promising! !!! I cant wait! !! Fx u get a bfp!

Penny: i agree with jgroves...

Acrichton: i laughed at the joke. Babe i hope u get normal cycles soon!

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks for the encouragement.

Jgroves - Your story does give me hope. :-)

Genie - What kind of tests can they do? Is this outside a normal sperm analysis? This is the first month we've run into this issue so I think I just pushed too hard.

While - I think your progesterone sounds fine. I've heard anything in the 10 - 15 range and up is ok for that time period. I've also heard that progesterone can rise and fall at times rather than be a constant (like HCG would). If it were lower than 10 I think I would worry about it but 16 sounds good.

10 years ago

Penny - my DH's issues probably are a combo of hormones and multiple back/neck surgeries that have affected nerves and/or blood flow. To rule out blood flow he has to go for an ultrasound. Following that we have to make a decision if this cycle doesn't result in the BFP.

Thanks GVDML - hoping temp stays up tomorrow. I will be testing with FMU even though I'm guessing it will still be negative. The cramps have increased and moved to my back. I've had back cramps before, but these are different. Hoping it's not AF making an early (LP wise anyway) entry.

TTC #1 DH: 37 Me: 31 CP July 2009 Diagnosed with PCOS December 2013. My Ovulation Chart

10 years ago

@While-I'm going tomorrow to get my blood test.

They scheduled my first appt. too, not until 11/22! So far away, but I keep forgetting I am only 3 weeks along!

I will update everyone on Beta levels when I know.

User Image

10 years ago

Gvmdl: Glad SomeOne Gets My Sense Of Humor Lol. Now That I Am Finally On CD 1 And Out Of Tww Hell I Can Catch Up With You. I Swear There Is A Tww/Pms Fog That Comes Over Me In The End Of The Wait

AFM: Well, Its CD1, The Witch Is Here Just In Time For Halloween Lol

TTC Cycle #7. Maybe It Will Be A Lucky Number!

EDD Would Be July 28T, Tail End Of The Month!

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Gvmdl: Glad SomeOne Gets My Sense Of Humor Lol. Now That I Am Finally On CD 1 And Out Of Tww Hell I Can Catch Up With You. I Swear There Is A Tww/Pms Fog That Comes Over Me In The End Of The Wait

10 years ago

10 years ago

10 years ago

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo