Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

681 - 690 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

Kotkid, welcome to the TWW officially! IDK if I will ever be able to live instead of just ttc even though I try to think I am. LOL! IDK after 37 (or whatever number it is) cycles, I am not sure when the just living kicks in. Hmmm I will let ya know. Haha! FX and Baby Dust heading your way!

Loving having so many dpo buddies... I am not alone! :)

AFM, this weather is killing me... it was 27 degrees this morning... warmed up to 56 and now it is 40... I am freezing and no matter what I do I can't get warm... now my throat is starting this scratchy/itchy crap after sneezing 5 gazillion times! Hello Winter! You came early and I wasn't prepared! :) Have a great weekend.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Hi, Ladies! This is what my OPK looked like at roughly 9:30AM Friday.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=190398

And as of 10PM Friday, it was very negative. So, IDK what to think. We will continue on our BDing spree. I don't temp, so all I go by is OPK and CM right now.

We will see!! FX!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

Congrats bam!!!!!!
Love it!!!!

I'm so mad I wrote a huge post addressing everyone last night before I went to bed, so long that the website asked me to log in again in order to post my post... I don't see it at all?!?

Stinks!

Christi another cold morning here.. 27f this morning again, yuck

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

@kotikd: yay for dpo buddies :) and yes we bd'd Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and last night. :) Hope we got all our bases covered :)

@bammom: congrats!!!

Afm: pretty sure I O'd yesterday, temp rise by .5 this morning

10 years ago

Myluckyduck- IMO I think the peak surge was Thursday and Friday morning is the downswing of the surge. I would place O day at either Thursday night or very early Friday morning.

GVMDL- oh no! That stinks :(

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@bammom- yes!!!!!! So super happy for you!!!! I am stoked that you got that digital positive!! Tell us what DH says :)

User Image

10 years ago

Jgroves- it was pretty anticlimactic. Lol. I took the test before he woke up and then ds came in the room so we were both waking him up out of a dead sleep and I told him I had something for him in the bathroom. He got up and stared at it for a minute then picked up the digital and said "oh, that's good." I was still bouncing around all excited. He won't get more excited until our first dr appointment. He's just as shell shocked as I am and he wants to hear a doctor say that it's all ok and the baby is healthy. First appointment is November 14th so I figure we can tell the family at thanksgiving

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Haha! Sounds about like my DH! My first appointment is not until November 22. Military insurance won't cover seeing us before 8 weeks, ugh! Anywho, I am happy for you and I'm sure our DH's will come around! They'd better anyway! We are due within days of each other, how exciting! I am 3w6d, guess I should add a little ticker thing to my sig but I'm not sure I know how, haha! Too early on a Saturday for all that!!

User Image

10 years ago

bammom - yay! I had to laugh at your story of telling your dh. If he's anything like mine, he wants to be excited but is just afraid to be. Don't worry, he's probably just keeping it all tucked away so he can protect himself a little.

cristi & kotikd - I was thinking about getting back to "just living" the other day, instead of focusing on TTC. I know I did it the first time I had a series of miscarriages, but that was a 5 year gap....Lord knows I don't want to wait that long this time! LOL Don't know if I have that much time left.

GVMDL- sorry about your post. I did that the other day, but was able to pg back and found it was all still there.

Myluckyduck - fingers crossed for you!

AF is super heavy today, so I'm cold and don't have a lot of energy. It doesn't help that it's cold outside, either, and that I've been fighting off allergies and a head cold for a week straight. Thank goodness it's Saturday and I don't HAVE to do anything other than attend my friend's wedding this afternoon. (Although if the bleeding picks up like it did last month, I won't be able to go to that, either.)

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo