Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

@Fiverson09: This cycle was the first time me and dh used PreSeed too!!! I had the egg white cm one day this cycle and it was actually 2 days or so before I even O'd. I think the PreSeed really helped.

@Kotkd: Thanks :)

to all you sweet ladies!!!!

10 years ago

GVMDL: Thanks, I will use same amount as a normal tea bag. I am trying once to twice a day for now, I do not know if it causes any cramps since is here and I have cramps regardless, I guess I will know when leaves me alone. As for ovulation spotting I get that sometimes. In any case tons to . It is kind of exciting starting a new cycle. And I do not know if it is the tea or all the other stuff I started taking yesterday but my libido already increased.

Lacey: It is good you are taking control, and I that you will conceive naturally in October.

pbc: Thank you for the information, I think I will try to get it, always been low on CM and suspected for a while this might be the problem. Do you know when is the best time to use it, like do I start 5 before expected ovulation and up to the day of ovulation?

AFM: Well I am all positive now, really hoping and praying this is the month. to all!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Kot: are u asking about the preseed to pcb? I insert it in 15 minutes before bd. but this cycle will use everyday as in previous months I only did it on the days I tested positive on opk. Think that will gel as once I am done w the surge I become kind of dry. Hmmmmm, note to self!
That maca root increases my libido to dangerous levels lol!!!
My poor dh!

Lacey: happy to hear about your process! I am sure it will happen for u hun!!!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

GVMDL: Thank you for the preseed info., I will try to get it as soon as possible and will start like 4-5 days prior to expected ovulation and do everyday to day after ovulation, and thanks to maca I don't think I'll have problems doing that... I hope DH will feel the same

User Image

10 years ago

Hey everyone :) Have jumped shipped from the June board. EDD is 9/7/14 but being as I have been diagnosed with PCOS recently, and don't ovulate on my own, I doubt it will actually happen!

Unable to be prescribed clomid at the moment until I have lost at least 21lbs so aiming to have lost that by the New Year though its very hard as I am off 99% of my RA meds so its not very well controlled and im in agony most of the day. As well as that, one of the meds I am still able to take, the main side effect I have to deal with from that is increased appetite. Joys lol

I am taking a prenatal as well as extra folic acid and DF is taking wellman vitamins, folic acid and maca root.

Christi: I am really sorry to hear that you are miscarrying again. My heart goes out to you and your family as you deal with this all over again. I admire your strength as how you have composed yourself and picked yourself up to try again the last two times. Hugs to you hun x

10 years ago

Beautiful: My dh does a lot of research on natural supplements to help just about any ailment out there. I have him looking into your RA issue. If he can find anything that can help you I'll let you know. He has joint pain in his knees and takes natural supplements that work wonders for him.

10 years ago

Beautiful and AFM: I came across this website which is amazing for natural fertility information and it is divided by the issues you want to address, here it is:
http://natural-fertility-info.com/fertility-herbs

I hope this helps

User Image

10 years ago

Kot: loved the link!
I really try the holistic approach anyways.

Beautiful : i understand that isoflavones work like clomid BUT not sure of the risks. Gl with the weight loss dear! Im sure we all will be cheering u up!
And exchanging healthy recipes!!! Yum!

10 years ago • Post starter

Kizzy, thank you!

fiverson, thank you so much. And Welcome back and loads of baby dust!

kotkid, thank you! I haven't done the natural yet, but I saw the link you shared and I have already bookmarked it... thanks! Loved your story and sending baby dust your way.

Beautiful, thank you. Praying you hit your goal and get that clomid you need. I think it is crap honestly though because with PCOS it makes it super hard to lose weight, that on top of your RA meds. You can do it though and you will be holding your beautiful baby in no time.

AFM, some dizzy spells have started and now some mild cramping. Maybe?!?! I don't know what the hell to think anymore... I just want to have a healthy pregnanc... is that so hard... I am sorry I currently have a reservation for 1 at the pitty party.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Cristi - honey, it's not a pity party. I understand where you're coming from. It's very strange to have so many emotions all mixed together....from sadness, to anger, to let's just get this over with so I can start over, to why does it have to end, to guilt to feeling one way or the other...on and on. It's normal. Trust me. Been there and done that. You sound like a strong woman, but sometimes even strong women need to unload, and that's ok. We're all here for you.

Took a major hit to my positive emotions this evening. My kids started back to their AWANA program at a neighboring church tonight. It runs during the school year, so the hubby and I use Wednesday as our date night. We drop the kids off, sometimes go out to eat, or just pick up coffee and dessert and talk. Tonight we picked a place we found last year, an Italian restaurant. I realized 15 minutes after we sat down that the last time we went there was in March, 2 days after the D&E that ended our last pregnancy. And it hit me - we were supposed to be enjoying this date night with an infant. We'd talked repeatedly last spring about how fun it would be to enjoy time alone with each other and the baby. Elijah was supposed to be there with us tonight...but he wasn't. I held it together until after dinner, then burst out crying at the table and had to run to the restroom to control myself. Nothing like looking like Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer in public!!!

However, I've just got to put it behind me again and keep going. I'm trying to commit to being more positive.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo