Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

771 - 780 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

Lol, I love it!

Grow babies grow!!!

Mirena removed 8/22/13 TTC #1, symptom spotter, POAS addict! :)

10 years ago

@kahivva, congrats, welcome, and

@kotikd, you're not a downer! I think everyone goes through that feeling at least once every tww! You're definitely not out yet, so try and enjoy the next week or so . Hopefully reading TCOYF will help you pass the time!

@penny, I think 10dpo is a good day for you to hold out for! Can't wait to hear your results, yay for knowing by the weekend! My luteal phase is closer to 12 or 13 days, but I don't want to test either way before I miss AF. I've never seen an BFP, and I just get REALLY really sad when I see BFNs.

@while, I'm so very sorry for the difficult time you're going through. Prayers for your grandma and your dad, and also for your angel baby. Keep us updated when you feel up to it.

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

@kotikd: Yea, I say I'm not going to symptom spot, but who am I kidding?? Lol.. The tww drives me bananas!!! Lol. Oh, and I am also 4 dpo today!! :) And, you are NOT a downer :))

@While: I'm so sorry about everything you are going through... You are definitely in my thoughts!!

@ Kahivva: Congrats!! :))

AFM: So much for not symptoms spotting... I have noticed that my CM has returned to creamy since after ovulation, so I am hoping this is a good sign.. But then again, there isn't like a whole lot of it, so I'm not sure... Just enough to give you that "wet feeling" and place in your underwear... Sorry, TMI... Guess we will see in about 10 days or so...

10 years ago

Bammom - glad you're feeling better!

While - so sorry to hear about your dad and grandma. Hope everything goes well for them and they can come home soon. Glad you were able to have a special day for your angel baby. Saying prayers for your test tomorrow.

Kahivva - welcome, and congrats!

AFM...ok, today Af is just off and on spotting, but now I'm having intermittent pain in my LEFT ovary. Yesterday it was the right. Any ideas?

User Image

10 years ago

1st- Feeling down is normal. I have had issues staying positive this cycle.

Bammom- Your progression looks amazing!! One freakout a day is definitely allowed. LOL!

Wifey-Hi cycle twin!!! I had vaginal cramps last week. I told DH my vajayjay was hurting. I know it has happened before but, I canâ??t remember how close to AF.

Penny- I have heard women having such dreams and actually getting their BFP that cycle. I guess you are a cycle triplet with Wifey and I.

Kahivva- Yay!!!

Koti- Well this morning I was Mrs. Grumpy Bum. I had acupuncture this morning so Iâ??m much better now. Thanks for asking! Good job finding a distraction. Hopefully, you are not out this cycle.

While- Oh darling, Iâ??m so sorry to hear about your loved ones. I love the fact that you and your DH spent the day together in celebration of your baby. GL with your draw tomorrow.

AFM- 8dpo/iui and was Mrs. Grumpy Bum for sure! I feel much better after acupuncture though. On a brighter note, I've been cramping a little off and on and they are getting a little stronger. The ones I'm feeling right now are in my bum. I'm not sure if you all have ever had them like that but, my AF cramps (if they get severe) are like that. Its very uncomfortable but some how it makes me smile a little. LOL! I usually don't get those until after AF has started like when I'm passing a clot or something. TMI, I know but that's what we are here for! I'm still trying not to symptom spot but that type of cramping you can't ignore at this point. After acupuncture, I decided to go buy some new nail polish and lipstick. LOL! I just wanted something to brighten my day without breaking the bank. To my TWW triplets, I wanna dream too! You guys are going to make me go to bed early in hopes I have one. LOL!

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

@Blushing: Thanks :) And I am right there with you... I'm in the tww and I want a dream too! Lol :))

10 years ago

@rebecca, no idea about the ovary pain, but sometimes I get it 1 or 2 days after AF is out the door? It definitely confuses me!

@blushing, @1stttc, I hope you guys get your BFP dreams!! To be fair, I was even 2dpo IN my dream, so it wasn't very realistic. And I had just taken an HPT that was negative, so 30 minutes later I took another one, and it was a pretty strong positive! Silly dreams.

@blushing, I feel better knowing you had vajayjay pains too! Go cycle twin/triplet!

This is really TMI, but my v. cramps have turned into a kind of painful ache, almost like the onset of a UTI. God please no! I've never had a UTI other than the day after sex, so I'm really hoping that's not what it is.

Sorry I'm posting so much (and too much) today, all, I'm just protesting work hardcore.

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

Wifey & Blushing: I'm feeling alot of that, too. I feel like I have almost a gas bubble in my lower stomach and you know you get those and they usually flip and your tummy growls, but I'm just not getting that last part. It's similar to feeling bloated but without the actual bloat part. It's weird. Definitely a dull ache. And a bit of tingling in my hips. And a cat on my lap that usually doesn't like my lap. He prefers my hubby. Also hungrier than usual but that could very easily be AF.

I'm clearly symptom spotting like a mad woman which I know is no good. If i look back on my TWW symptoms and compare my chemical pregnancy cycle to non-pregnant cycles I typically have the same things going on anyways. So I have no idea what to expect. I don't feel pregnant but I don't feel out either.

10 years ago

Kotikd - Well, they were blazing positive for 24 hours and I knew they were super close to positive for about 12 hours before the first blazing positive. So, idk, I could be 2dpo or 1dpo...I'm going with 1dpo because of the slight pains I had yesterday. :-)

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

@Wifey: Thanks :)

QUICK QUESTION: (Link for hpt is from last cycle, not this cycle)

I was looking back on my hpt in my gallery and noticed that I got a very faint positive on 6/7 dpo last month (ended up with a positive digital at 12 dpo... m/c at 5 weeks) ... Does that mean implantation happened earlier?? The cramps I have been having today seem different than AF cramps, but they are definitely in that region... Is it even possible to implant that soon??

Trying not to test this month till atleast 12 Dpo... Just curious about my cramping today.

Here is a link to the test I took on 6 dpo last month, just so you can see what I mean....

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=179234

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo