Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

I'm thinking that before I go on clomid I'm going to give soy isoflavones a shot. I take an organic prenatal that has quite a bit of folate (food derived folic acid) in it. I'm also taking vitamin b complex. I'm going to add rrl, evening primrose and possibly vitex to the mix. My cycles are short, only 26 days. My lp is ususally 11 but I want to lengthen it. It was only 7 this month so I couldn't have even implanted. I am very concerned with anything I put in my body. I always make sure it's either organic or at least is non-gmo. It can sometimes be hard to find supplements but I do what I can. After all of my blood work, dh's sa and my HSG came back fine I'm stuck in the unexplained limbo. I'll be 36 this month so it's not getting any easier. But, I gotta keep hoping right? I'll tell you one thing, once I get my BFP and that lil bean is born. I'll be working on #2 right away. I won't wait to start since it could be just as long of journey but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

10 years ago

I heard great things about the isoflavones. I may give it a shot myself.

I hope we all get the bfp's and sticky beans here soon!

TTC process can be sooooo ironic.. It took me 1 year to conceive my first DD. I took clomid, I was a basket case. My ex-DH told me I was a psycho bitch and told me to get off that medication, I understand that having timed intercourse is not necessarily the coolest thing but u can still make it enjoyable. anyways, I got off the clomid. the very next month I conceived. Had NO clue I was pregnant.
then when DD was 4 months old I got pregnant. again. Wasn't even trying. I guess breastfeeding maybe make sit a little easier. still questionable. Fate.

Then I went through a nasty separation, divorce, and life reunited me with the person who I really thought it was the love of my life but due to circumstances we didnt stay together, 13 years ago... Here I was divorced and married the very next day to that person.
And we conceived on our honeymoon. I lost that baby shortly after. And I am still trying to conceive our rainbow baby.
It is super sad that we lost our baby and I will never cope with that. I hope I can have a rainbow with the person who I always thought was my soulmate. he is a great father figure to my DDs and I know would be such a terrific dad again. We were separated by life for YEARS... We deserve to have our rainbow!
And I have faith we will.
But we are not getting any younger so there is a lot of pressure. i need to stop self inflicting more pressure too. Ok Im 38 but it is not old by all means. We are good.
So part of me going to seek answers with blood tests is to obtain that peace of mind and relax. I rather do this now then years from now start doing my due diligences.

I am pleased so far with the way my body is responding but as a control freak, of course i wish i had the power to control when i am going to get pregnant, like a light switch. In my dreams i know...

We all will conceive, i have faith we will!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

Such an amazing story! I was lucky enough to have met my soul mate at an early age. He was my prom date my sr year of high school. We started dating in April of 1996 and have been inseparable since. He's my best friend and all that I'll ever need. We didn't marry until 2006. Our anniversary is in November but we don't really celebrate it at all. Instead we celebrate when it all really began =). I honestly don't know what I would've done without him in my life.

We all deserve our rainbows and we will all get them =)

10 years ago

It is weird writing in two forums... Well this is a very positive start, thank you .

My temps dropped today, been spotting for a couple of days now with this feeling that is coming. Also boobs no longer sore and my abs are flat again (was bloated for a while there), and got this morning at 13DPO so I am 99.9% sure I am out this month. Once starts I will be making a doctor's appointment. Anyway if start now, next ovulation is around my bday and I am praying for some bday magic.
to all the ladies still waiting, to all the and I will see the rest of you in the July 2014 baby pool for an amazing and successful month where the rest of us get our and it sticks!

If anyone is interested in natural supps and stuff this month I will be taking the following (all organic and natural, no synthetics):
1. 2 EstroSmartPlus pills once a day (as this will be third and final cycle of that)
2. 5 chlorella pills to reduce stress and its effects on the body once per day.
3. Prenatals one pill 3 times a day (from New Chapter Organics).
4. 1000mg Vitamin C once per day.
5. 2 Vitamin D once per day.
6. Drink green tea once per day for CD 1-14.
7. Evening Primrose oil for CD 1-14.
8. 2 large fish oil capsules once per day.
9. drink lots of water.

Anyone has anything else they would like to share, I am open to ideas...

User Image

10 years ago

Wow you guys have truly amazing stories, we have movie/book stories here. We all will get our happily ever afters, I believe and prey for us all. It is so amazing to be here with you ladies, for the first time since January I do not feel alone anymore in this, THANK YOU!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Kotikd...when is your birthday? Looks like we're all hoping for some birthday magic this cycle =)

10 years ago

Oct 17, yours? Yes lots and lots of and magic this month.

User Image

10 years ago

The day before. October 16th =)

10 years ago

Well this is our month!!! So what is your plan this month?

User Image

10 years ago

This month I feel like I'm just going to try to boost everything. I'll have to wait for next cycle to try the soy isoflavones since it's already cd2 for me. But I'm going to start the rrl tea and see how I deal with that, as well as evening primrose and vitex. We take the same prenatals. Love them and the fact they are food derived. And can't forget my vitamin b complex that I will be forcing dh to take as well since the b12 helps the swimmers too ;)

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo