Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

Hi beautiful ladies. If I bfp I would have a july baby, my O was suppose to be yesterday or today, since yesterday I've had watery CM and all day I've been realky wet and white and watery but I just checked and its getting thick and tacky. Did I o? Is it normal not to have ewcm? Could I still get a bfp?

So many questions sorry..

to everyone

User Image I trust you God! My babys and I will always be blessed!

10 years ago

User Image I trust you God! My babys and I will always be blessed!

10 years ago

Cristi- I am so happy your Dr. agreed with the acupuncture!!! Lets chase that egg!

GVMDL7003- I am in school right now and my current class is Holistic Health and Healing. I'm working on my final exam and of course, I choose Alternative medicine and infertility. I read today that stress can increase FSH levels and I instantly thought of you. I also read that Chinese medicine and acupuncture can help bring it down because it helps de-stess you. So GL!

Kizzy- I would count it as a sign too. Keep your chin up!

rebecca73- Chase that egg!

SMC_future_momma »

kotikd- I'm so happy I don't sound like a sermon. I really want to help where I can.

acrichton- I've asked as similar question before and was told to use the first one.

AFM: CD7. I just upped my EPO dosage. I really hope it works! I was feeling defeated last night and earlier today. I realized that I had been taking a lower dose of Soy Iso than I intended. I was thinking "F-this, I am going to just go with whatever the RE says to do because I can't remember what to take and when". I'm back to myself this evening though. In my research I found some Fertility Yoga poses. So, I'm about to light some candles, and turn on my space heater (for cold uterus) and do some yoga and meditation. I've got to keep myself in a good space. Also, I've been living in KY (from Atlanta) for about a year. I've seen an acupuncturist here a few times and he told me that what my Atlanta acupuncturist said about me having cold uterus "isn't that bad". I'm considering getting a third opinion. I trust my Atlanta acupuncturist but, since I'm here now, I feel like I need to make sure that I feel comfortable with my practitioner. The one I've been seeing here isn't as lovely as my Atlanta practitioner. *sigh* It's so much to decide!

Anyways, if I missed anyone I'm really sorry! Its hard to remember everyone. I think I need to get a pen and paper when I go thru these!

& to us all!

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Rebecca, that's great news! Yeah the progesterone will delay AF even after you stop it, it takes a couple of days. Just a heads up, but hoping you have to continue it because you get a bfp! FX and Baby Dust! Get to BDing! :) Thank you for the prayers... we have a light at the end of the tunnel!

Blushing, we are on the chase for the egg... hope you are on that chase too! :) LOL by the way I use the sticky notes on my computer to type all this out as I scroll through so I can keep up!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Christi- That is soooo smart! I may have to start doing that. And YES! YES! YES! I am on a witch hunt for my eggy! LOL! DH is out of town which is fine since, I don't O for another week or so. He will be home for atleast two weeks straight and working from home at that! The BDing is going to be ridiculous! I'm thinking of ways to make it fun so that we don't feel like we are just doing it for our little princess (clearly we've prayed for a girl). After all, this should be a fun process and making light of it will make things much easier for me DH on the other hand doesn't really care if its mechanical. Its almost like he feels like he has something to prove. Like he can handle the pressure. LOL! I'm not complaining though. I'm happy he can handle the challenge.

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Blushing, I know what you mean my DH is the same way when it comes to BDing! Haha! We too have been praying for a girl! At this point, we will not be picky, but I would like a little girl in Pinks, Blacks, Browns LOL!

Today my "baby boy" is 14! Gosh, where has the time gone? I started crying last night realizing, in 4 years he will be off to college and moving on with his life. In 2 years he will be driving. My heart is breaking. It feels like it was just yesterday. :(

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Cristi- Happy birthday to your son! I know what you mean, my son is only 3 and I can see just how fast time flies! Try not to be sad. He is growing up to be a man and that is why we brought our babies into the world in the first place.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Awww thanks Bammom! I am trying not to be sad and I know he is a great young man with more knowledge than he needs right now, but I still yearn for the years he needed mommy to hold him! :) LOL That is just me being selfish... I can honestly say I have done a good job and he is going to be a great man SOMEDAY! Just not today... today he can be my 14 year old baby!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Morning ladies! Hope everyone is doing great! Cristi and Rebecca, I am so happy to hear that your tests are coming back with good news. it's just a matter of time before you get your sticky beans .

I've been pretty quiet so far this month because I have nothing going on. CD8 today, and so hubby and I started our routine this morning, hehe.

These past two months, I've been having O pains right at the end of AF. Does anyone else get this? I get positive OPKs later in my cycles, so I don't think I'm actually O'ing this early, but it does make me just a little curious!

Also, ever since I started ovulating again, I've noticed that my bbs get really sore during AF. I was on BCP so long, I forgot how mean AF can be

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

Christi: happy bday to "baby boy"! and great idea the sticky notes...

Blushing: I am sure after I lower my levels with the holistic approach you will be able to write a book about me :o)
Im going to be living proof that stress can affect your entire body balance! thank you for thinking of me!

Afm, I had my second session of acupuncture today and got all my herbal teas.
I almost puked when I tried to drink it. OMG it tasted like cigarette water mixed with a bunch of other horrible tastes. So im not sure if I will actually be able to drink that...

I think I will stick with the pills and acupuncture if I cant drink the tea.
Believe me, this is coming from a person who was drinking RRL tea without honey,, sugar or anything.

Are the herbs that u get from the acupuncturist supposed to taste this bad?!?!?

FX for you ladies! Bd marathon is enjoyable!
Eggy catching time!

love
D

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo