Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1011 - 1020 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

I'm staying hopeful! Having some little cramps here and there with a little brown discharge. I got a BFN late last night. Period is due Tuesday. The spotting SEEMS to be letting up, but I've been tricked before and got AF. I may wait out the weekend and test Monday. FX!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

sugar, thank you. I am trying!

Lucky, FX and prayers sent you get your miracle.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Hi everyone,

I haven't been on in over a week and I can't catch up on the forum.

Congratulations to all the BFP's.

I'm somewhere early in my TWW but I'm not tracking this cycle. I have some pain in my nipples but sometimes that happens after I O and remains until AF so it's not a symptom.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

10 years ago

rebecca: and for you!!!

Cristi: Always happy to help
Wow that is a lot of medical support, I hope you have a plan to relax and do something for YOU to make this easier.
How did the u/s go?

sugar: Dance baby dance
and

myluckyduck: and .

Carla: and .

AFM: CD2, going for blood work tomorrow...
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND

User Image

10 years ago

It has been awhile since I've stalked this board, but wanted to give a big high five to @lacey and @1st.

@while I'm so sorry to hear about everything you have been going through lately. It all sounds very trying on the body, but sometimes our strength can amaze us.

Good luck to all of the ladies trying something new this round!

10 years ago

I'm 7DPO today and keep thinking I'm out. I just hate to have such good vibes about the situation only to be let down in a week or so by . I really want this to work this time. Been trying for 2 years and it's hard when BD'ing only happens every 6 weeks or so.....poor DH feels helpless, but he's trying. We try to BD before O to increase our chances of a girl. We have 4 boys between the 2 of us. This month we BD'ed on what I thought to be my O day. Then 2DPO I started having severe cramps that have eased up over the past 5 days but are still present.......(worried about a cyst - have history of having them). Anyhow, I have a few increased energy bursts here and there, occasional nausea, feel like I haven't eaten (empty stomach feeling), constipation, mind thinking I urinate a little more frequently than normal, had a dream last night I gave birth to a little girl, cm was ewcm from 1DPO - 5DPO, heartburn is out of this world (never had heartburn before). No sore bb's. I've had af show up before after pregnancy symptoms. Praying for and a on Nov. 17th. to all!!!!

April 30, 1998 - 8lbs. 11oz, 21 inches 9 week miscarriage - March 17, 2001 May 31, 2002 - 6lbs. 15oz, 20 inches October 2, 2003 - 7lbs. 3oz, 20 1/2 inches Praying for a EDD September 29, 2014 User Image

10 years ago

Cd1

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

Kot, I am hoping to find some time to relax... with wrestling season starting my time is going to be very limited, my son keeps me on my toes! I have a ton of medical support which comforts me some! The u/s went great with the exception of the one cyst on my right ovary that is 15mm and they want it below 12mm to do the hormone therapy but they said since they know it is there we will just be monitored extra close! Praying this is what we need! Hope you are having a great weekend as well.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

kotikd- Ya, will still try to baby dance as much as we can due to our travelling.
Cristi- Heard Yoga can help to relax you much more. Actually, am trying breathing techniques most nights now to take TWW away from my mind. :D
Lacey - Congrats!

Now trying now to read too much in "symptoms" e.g.- cold feet, flu ( sinus?) Last night, suddenly i can feel very strong heart beat on my stomach. Its too much on this I know as implantation has not even started yet.. And while chilling out with my gf.. lower abdomen starts pulling for a while.

As for the rest of symptoms like fatigue and etc... No experience yet cos everyday im so tired LOL...

Hope that the witch stays away from me. According to "My day" due next weekend.. Shoo Shoo the witch!!

Ok.. Good to be able to chat here with all the lovely supportive ladies.

xoxo, Sugar

10 years ago

While...good to hear from you, and im glad your levels are coming down. I know it can be hard to wait. Still praying for you, dear.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo