Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

Kotikd- I am pretty sure they sell it as a supplement but it maybe derived from pineapple. Are you allergic or you just can't eat the fruit, because the supplement may be the way to go.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Kotikd- I am pretty sure they sell it as a supplement but it maybe derived from pineapple. Are you allergic or you just can't eat the fruit, because the supplement may be the way to go.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Bammom: I get horrible and painful heartburn for days even after a little bit of pineapple . It just started few years back, I love pineapple...
So you think I can take the supplements for a few days following ovulation for the same result?

User Image

10 years ago

Kotikd- I am pretty sure you can. It's all about the bromelain, that's why you eat the core at all. It may be safe to take the whole cycle as a supplement where they advise against eating too much pineapple prior to O because it makes the vagina acidic.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Bammom: I get horrible and painful heartburn for days even after a little bit of pineapple . It just started few years back, I love pineapple...
So you think I can take the supplements for a few days following ovulation for the same result?

User Image

10 years ago

Bammom: Thanks, I will go get some for after ovulation, whenever that decides to happen .

User Image

10 years ago

@ Kizzy: I am feeling better today. Bleeding has been gone since yesterday afternoon, with just a little spotting this afternoon. Hoping that AF is truly going to be gone today! I am still waiting to call my OB about my blood level results and the suspense is about to kill me!!

10 years ago

Bammom: Thank you so much! Hoping we catch that egg!

Kotikd: Thank you! Look at us with Birthday O's and lots of (as wifey said) bd bd'ing! haha. Here's to hoping this is our month!

1st: Hoping you get the results you're hoping for!

10 years ago

@Kizzy, glad you liked bd bd . Really hoping you get your Christmas reveal! I have to admit, Christmas is my favorite time of year BY FAR and I'm secretly (secretly? I just wrote it on the internet...) hoping to have a cute little bump by then, too.

@Bammom, thanks for the explanation about the digi opks. Who knew there was a little computer in there? No wonder it's so expensive!

@kotikd, you're totally right, I have all of you guys to help me determine whether my future OPKs are positive!

@1st, when are you supposed to call for your results?

So, dh and I have been bd'ing for four days straight already, and I'll O tomorrow at the earliest. There goes my plan for taking it easy on the pre-O bd'ing this cycle. Gah! I really meant to wait, but I got so anxious thinking, "well what if I O early this cycle?"

Well next month, my sister, her husband, and their cutie-patootie baby daughter will be visiting during my fertile window. Maybe then I'll be able to hold off on the unnecessarily early attempts at baby making

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

So, called my OB and left a message for his nurse probably about 30 minutes or so ago and I just got a call back from them.... and my level yesterday was ..... ONE!! :) Sorry, to yell, but yes a 1!!

I really hate that this past bean wasn't a sticky bean, but I'm so happy that my body has normalized quickly, so we can try again this month!

After feeling the thrill of seeing a BFP, the thought of being a mother, and seeing my DH so happy about being a dad, I just can't give up trying!

FX'd for this cycyle!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo