Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

951 - 960 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

Blushing: I leave Friday Morning for Cabo. Right now I'm just stalking and waiting for the August board. My mind is just not in the right place at the moment so quiet I shall remain for a bit.

10 years ago

myluckyduck - Fx for your BFP and for the new job. How exciting!

acrichton - Thanks for the article! Very interesting and food for thought.

1st - Congrats!!!!!! What a great way to tell the hubby about your BFP.

rebecca - Woo hoo! Glad to see you got a good reading this morning.

afm - I'm on CD 10 today. Nothing much to report, yet. Last night, I was too tired to BD (usually it's DH that can say that). Well, I haven't gotten a + OPK yet so we have some time.

GL to everyone!

User Image

10 years ago

Kizzy- I understand! 100%. See you there!

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Princess: So sorry got you, but it is great to know you can get pregnant with DH, this is one huge step forward! Before you know it you will be walking around with a big belly

Blushing: Of course I have confidence in you, it will happen!
good point about the DH purpose in our lives
Sorry for your , but you know that despite all you do, your chance is still 25% tops. And truly, it happens when it is supposed despite what we do or don't do. Taking a month off is a great idea, it hits us the hardest when we do all these things trying to improve our chances but it doesn't work, maybe you can enjoy a month of almost pressureless ( there is always that 1% pressure at least to succeed and do our best to get a ).
I am going to stick to what I have been doing until a doctor tells me not to, from what I understand it takes 3 months for eggs and sperm to mature, which means I need to take what I am taking that long to even have a chance of anything changing.
But I will try acupuncture this time, and she is a nueropathic doctor so she will tell me if I should continue with what I am taking, when that time comes I will share it here.
I totally know what you mean about the drugs, I haven't decided yet at what point I will draw the line of what I am prepared to do to get pregnant, I hope I can stay away from drugs and invasive procedures.

Kizzy: Enjoy your vacation, it will clear your mind and hopefully you will come back with a !

User Image

10 years ago

Koti- Its funny you mention it taking three months for sperm and egg to mature. I was thinking this morning, I at least need to finish up my jar of Royal Jelly and start back my EPO. Iâ??m wondering how if at all, they may interact with the Letrozol. I was even thinking of taking a break from the RE until Jan. and just continuing to do the things that Iâ??ve been doing. All I can do is take it day by day...

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Blushing: You are right, day by day is our only option. We need to try and remember that any step we decide to do to get our will take at least 3 months to show, not that we cannot get it before, but it will not be the result of what we started doing. Although I know it is so hard we do need to find a way to let go for a bit... but how right? Well I have no idea, when I find a way I will be sure to share it!

User Image

10 years ago

Hey all
I have been feeling crappy all day. SUPER emotional and all I did last night and this morning was cry. This cold sucks too! well I came home from work around 2:00. I just had this inkling to test, I never test in the afternoon. Holy Crap There is a real faint pink line.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=194269
Its hard to see with my camera phone but I didn't even have to squint to see it in real life! I tested this morning and it looked negative. This looks pos to me?? Can it be neg in the morning and in the afternoon be pos?

HELP GIRLS!! You can def see the line on invert!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

Lacey- I def see a line there. If it came up within the time frame then I'd say you will definitely see a brighter one in the morning!!

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks to all you sweet ladies!! :))

10 years ago

Lacey! I see it too!

@kotikd, blushing, thanks for sharing your stories about crying after a BFN -- makes me feel like less of a lunatic

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo