Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

791 - 800 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

Cristi - I know what you mean. I want to be pregnant so badly, yet am afraid I either never will be again, or if I am I'll just lose it. Especially since they say there's no concrete reason it should be happening. This is just a tough journey. As much as I know my husband loves me, he just can not comprehend how this feels. I guess that's good though, since one of us needs our heads on straight, right? :) Hugs to you, dear. Hope your wait goes by quickly.

Laveri - welcome!

User Image

10 years ago

Wifey- Maybe you should go ahead and start drinking some cranberry juice and lots of other fluids to avoid antibiotics. Iâ??ve only had an UTI once and instead of prescribing meds, my doctor told me to do that and take a few tylenol for pain as needed and within a few days, it was all cleared up.

Penny- I know exactly what you mean. I donâ??t feel pregnant but, I donâ??t really feel out yet either. Which makes me feel good because Iâ??m not feeling pressured to test.

1st-I wish I had an answer for you.

Bammom- Awesome! Praying for favorable results for you tomorrow!

GVMDL- I feel you honey! The struggle is soooo real!

laveri- Welcome! Looks good to me! Canâ??t wait to see tomorrowâ??s test!

Cristi- Again, Iâ??m right there with you. I totally understand your thought process. I do think it would be awesome if you wait until 11dpo.

Rebecca- I try to share my feelings with DH so he can understand but, I donâ??t think he can. Iâ??ve seen the light bulb go off a couple of times but, I think he forgets in the moment. LOL!

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Rebecca, I know... if my DH was as out of it as I was most of my cycle then we would be in some serious trouble! Ha! Thanks! :)

Blushing, thank you! I am hoping I can hold out... we shall see!

Okay ladies one question.... I have this taste in my mouth... it almost tastes like blood... not the normal metalic taste we talk about... It is kind of hard to explain. has anyone else had this before?

User Image User Image

10 years ago

So IDK if any of you have used the ClearBlue Digital w/weeks estimator or not, but I was wondering if anyone knew how they calculate the weeks? Like at what level of HCG does it make it register 1-2, 2-3, & 3+?

User Image

10 years ago

Jgroves- this is the PDF page for cbe weeks estimator. Looks like it's not exact but it will give you a guide. There is a chart and a graph with approximate levels that register as what levels on the test.

http://www.clearblueeasy.com/healthcare/pdf/advanced-pregnancy-test-with-weeks-estimator-pdf.php

What did your latest test read?

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Oh and here is the FDA test results on it:

http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/cdrh_docs/reviews/K112870.pdf

User Image User Image

10 years ago

I am 4+3 today and 2+5 since ovulation and my test read 3+ already. It read 1-2 a week ago.

User Image

10 years ago

Lol! It looks like the test doesn't register 2-3 for very long considering how fast the numbers climb

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Well, no fun dreams last night. :-)

I feel the same. Crampy in my pelvic area. Hard to tell if it's AF like or not. Sometimes I think it's different and then I think it's not. Definitely gassy this morning along with some lower back pain. I have huge boobs though so that pain could be completely unrelated to my cycle.

My temp is also still up. I checked out my past charts and usually by 9DPO my temps start to drop a bit for impending AF. Last month I even dropped below my coverline on 9DPO. I'm trying not to get too wrapped up in the temps though because I know that can be wonky for many reasons.

Tomorrows a big day though. 1.) To again see if the temp stays high. 2.) I think I will definitely test tomorrow AM since it's 10DPO. Then AF could show up Friday, Saturday or Sunday at anytime.

10 years ago

Happy 9dpo to my cycle triplets! (Anybody else out there at 9dpo? We don't want to exclude you, haha!)

@penny, those symptoms sound promising. High temps are awesome. Good luck with tomorrow's test!

@blushing, thanks for the advice! I don't feel as ouchy today, but I think I'll drink some cranberry juice anyway. How're you feeling today?

@laveri, welcome! Did you test again this morning?!

@cristi, happy 8dpo! You're so close! As for the taste in your mouth -- the only time I've ever tasted that is when I *actually* have blood in my mouth. Don't know what to tell you, except that I feel like any change is a good sign! GL!

@jgroves, sounds like you have a nice STRONG bean in there! Yay!

@bammom, good luck with today's draw! I'm sure you'll get really strong numbers. Will you know by the end of today, or do you have to wait until tomorrow?

AFM, I'm symptom spotting like crazy still, and it's got me feeling pretty bummed this morning. My cervix is so low it's practically falling out of my vajay, and my CM has dried up significantly. My boobs aren't big, they only hurt in the nipple area (like they do during AF), and I have no visible veins anywhere. My gums aren't bleeding, I'm not tired (I had trouble going to sleep last night, like I always do the day before AF), and I have no indigestion. Humph!

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo