Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

591 - 600 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

good luck to you too cristi, we have been at this ttc for way too long. I trust God knows what he is doing, but sometimes it is difficult to accept that we aren't pregnant yet and obsessing over it doesn't help at all. if i actually ovulated i am thankful but i don't know because my first positive test was the last test i had and i didn't temp, all i have is cm and cp to tell and those are looking pretty good. I got to hold my newborn niece and newborn cousin this weekend and i was overjoyed that i was able to see and hold not one but two newborns. it made me want one of my own pretty bad but it also calmed me down lot too which i am thankful for. just wish i could hold a newborn everyday and watch him/ her grow. i am soo ready. just keep praying.

for all of us!

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

Genie-

While- Oh darling, I'm so sorry! And I'm that you will have higher levels on Friday!

Cristi- XOXO!

SMC- What great words of encouragement!!! Thank you!

for us all!

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Arichton - Thanks, I hope I get the baby without the IUI as well but I'm losing hope. I've never been to any of the islands that you have been to but my hubby would love to go to Bermuda. The island I'm from is called Montserrat and its closest neighbours are Antigua and Guadeloupe. Maybe you'll come here one day.

1stTTCMommy Thanks. I hope you get that positive OPK soon. I hope the dance party encouraged the sperms.

Wifey1985 Thanks.

Rebecca73 So sorry. I hope next cycle is yours.

GVMDL7003 Congrats on the new job.

Bammom I have no clue about blow drying a test but its definitely creative.

SMC Happy

Kizzy1013 so sorry for your loss. I hope your aunt's dream comes true sooner rather than later.

Blushingttc that your IUI did the trick. I might be having one soon if I don't get pregnant.

Kotikd - Yes, I did one test on Monday but by that time my bbt was already starting to drop. I haven't tried a lot of things, being in the Caribbean limits what I can buy. I have done bbt and opk's. I have also used royal jelly and EPO. I stopped the EPO because it delayed my O. We have had all the fertility tests, SA and HSG, everything is normal. We also tried clomid even though I ovulate on my own. The next step is an IUI, if I could have done it here it would be done already.

WhileImWaiting

AFM showed up yesterday. I'm disappointed but not to the point of crying. I plan to just this month, no bbt and opk. I'm becoming weary of this. I wish I could get that IUI done this month.

to everyone.

10 years ago

Oh I forgot. My new EDD is July 29 so I'll still be here.

10 years ago

Carla- sorry the witch got you. I hope your new relaxed approach gets you preggo before you have to try the iui.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

SMC, I know what you mean. I keep telling myself "Let Go, Give it to God" problem with that is it is super super hard to do. We will both hold our newborns soon... all of us will. I just know it! Praying praying praying!

Carla, sorry the witch got you... sometimes stepping back helps... hasn't for me but ha who am I kidding, I can't step back. I have my fx and praying that you get your BFP!

AFM, need your opinions ladies. Trying to decide if we are out. According to OPKs, I O'ed this morning. We BD Saturday, Monday, and we are going to BD tonight. We were going to last night but I fell asleep. UGH! We will for the next 2 nights before I start my progesterone suppositories just in case, but I am almost positive O was today. Should I even bother with the progesterone? Ugh feeling a bit frustrated tonight!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@Christie-those are actually perfect times if you in fact o'd this morning. Last time me and my HD was 36 hours before O and we caught it! I would still do it tonight too just in case it's still hanging around in there.

User Image

10 years ago

I spelled your name wrong and my damn iPad changed DH to HD, dumb!

User Image

10 years ago

Hey guys, I just read this info on babymed.com:

Women who had a female fetus had hCG levels significantly higher than women who carried a male fetus.

This finding is consistent with that found by several other researchers. In a study published by Yaron Y et al in Human Reproduction the authors studied 1,325 pregnant women with singleton pregnancies at 10-13 weeks.and compared different hormone levels including the pregnancy hormone hCG human chorionic gonadotropin between women carrying a male and a female fetus

These findings may have implications not only on evaluating risks of Down syndrome (women carrying female fetuses had a higher risk for Down syndrome), but also on timing of a pregnancy test. If women carrying a male fetus have lower hCG levels then it may be possible that their first positive urine pregnancy test could be delayed because of the male gender.

- See more at: http://www.babymed.com/pregnancy-news/hcg-levels-and-gender-fetus#sthash.0LcZtyeS.dpuf

Maybe that's why some women test positive super early while others test positive later, closer to AF start date as opposed to like 9-10dpo. Would be cool to see an experiment on early positive tests and gender results!!

User Image

10 years ago

jgroves, haha I knew what you meant! My name always gets mispelled so no biggie there! Thanks for the input... we usually BD a lot more and each time we have gotten a BFP I couldn't pinpoint what BD session did the deed! I am hoping if we BD more tonight that the egg will still be in the tube and ready for fertilization! :) Thanks again!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo