Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

751 - 760 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

Bammom- I left a comment on your photo but I will tell you here too. I def can tell today's test is stronger than yesterdays. Yesterdays wasn't as strong, meaning it had some breaks in it. Today's is all solid, and very pink. It's fine! I am trying to stay positive just like you! So let's stay positive together. Remember our tests from last month? They NEVER got that dark, so try not to worry. Plus you will know soon enough from your beta results from tomorrows draw and the results today will let you know if you match the levels for 4 weeks.

User Image

10 years ago

@cristi, I *love* your Clark Griswald reference, hahah!! Glad you and your hubby get to spend time together putting up lights, that sounds so cozy!

@1stttc, I love christmas lights too! This is my favorite time of year! Sorry you're feeling down this am, anything specific? Don't let the tww get to you!

@luckyduck, your bd schedule sounds perfectly good. Welcome to the tww!

@bammom, I agree with jgroves, I think your test today is definitely stronger than your test yesterday. And on top of that, your test yesterday was *really* strong. I totally understand why you're being cautious, but I think this is the point where the hpt leaves off and the hcg is the more reliable indicator. Let us know what your results are today, and sticky vibes!!

AFM, 8 dpo, only 6 more days until testing! Haha... that sounds miserable. I'm really not sure when AF is supposed to start this cycle, so the next few days should have me a little on edge. Poor hubby.

This is a little personal, and I don't know the right way to describe it, but does anyone else get vaginal cramps/vaginal spasms before AF shows up? And are they a definite sign that AF is coming?

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

Bam: the line is getting stronger ! Very solid today!
I am sure this is it!
I'm praying for you! I'm sure after you get the test results you will breathe a little better but I'm sure this is it!
Yay!!!!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

Bammom - honey your tests look great! Try not to stress - easier said than done, I know. I'll be praying for you.

User Image

10 years ago

@Wifey: Not really anything specific.... guess maybe the tww getting to me. Thanks for asking :)

10 years ago

Thanks ladies I am trying to stay positive but the uncertainty kills me. I will start calling the office for my results around 11ish today and I will be sure to post it. I don't think yesterdays number will be bad but I am worried about how it will relate to tomorrow's number.

Wifey- I swear I can feel when my cervix moves. I can feel it before O and before AF. Maybe that is it?

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Bam - lines look great to me! try not to sweat it until you get solid blood results.

On another note, I had two separate dreams last night that I got BFPs on multiple pregnancy tests. My brain is SO RUDE! lol

10 years ago

@1stttc, I'm definitely familiar with that non-specific-but-feeling-down feeling. I hope you feel better soon!

@pennylane, a couple of days ago I had a dream that I got my bfp... at 2 dpo!! So cruel :) What dpo are you now?

@bammom, I don't know if it's my cervix moving, it feels lower than that, but I'm not super familiar with my body. It's like a shooting/tickling sensation right near the "entrance." Sorry, really specific. I think I get it every month before AF, but I'm just noticing it earlier this month. I was hoping it's not a definite "you're out" symptom, but I'm just grasping at straws.

10 years ago

Wifey- I don't think it's a "you're out" symptom at all! We have twinges and cramps in pregnancy too so I think it's a feeling to take note of. Defo doesn't mean your out though

AFM: ok ok ok I enhanced the crap out of the pic and this is what I came up with. Makes me feel better for now Sorry for the freak out.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=191526

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Aww, thanks Bammom. I'm having a hard time this month. I've been symptom spotting like crazy. Each little tiny movement or feeling in my body and I'm either smiling or crying based on my perception of whether it's a pg or AF symptom.

So happy you were able to get comfortable with this morning's test! I think we can all forgive the minor freak out

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo