Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

Kotikd- here is the link for the poses.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=GatewayURL&_method=citationSearch&_eidkey=1-s2.0-S1546250104000258&_origin=SDEMFRASCII&_version=1&md5=68a7ba2f62287599ed9d5766c2d1814d

I'm happy you're getting over your cold. As far as drinking water, I go in phases. Sometimes I do well sometimes I don't. I try to get large bottles to drink out of. I feel accomplished when I finish one and try to challenge myself to finish another. Also, a full moon is coming next week. I think its around the time for my IUI!! I love full moons! Good job on keeping that belly warm! Also, I went from 1300mg to 2600 mg of EPO. One in the AM and another at night.

Wifey1985- I had been Oing around cd 15/16 but last cycle I didn't O until CD 34 or so. UGH! I'm hoping that won't be the case for this cycle. I haven't thought of a BD schedule for this cycle. I want to do it everyday just because I want to. DH swimmers are pretty consistent so I'm not concerned there. We've done three IUI's (last cycle we did two days in a row) and his counts have been the same for each one.

BrownSugar- Let me apologize, I had no answer for you and simply forgot to mention it. Now, I have my note pad pulled up and cutting and pasting as recommended by Christi and Kotikd. :-)
Let me ask, do you temp at all? I find that it cuts down on my confusion with my CM doing whatever the hell it wants.

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Wifey, you are right, just a matter of time for all of us! Baby Dust!

GVMDL, thank you for the bday wish for my kiddo! I love sticky notes so I can respond to each post as I go. Sometimes if someone posts multiple things in a day and I don't see them at first I have to go back and edit but it is easier than the alternative. haha! YUCK on the tea... you can count me out! I don't blame you for sticking to the pill! Baby Dust! Glad you found a new dr!

Kotkid, thank you so very much for the birthday wish and baby dust and well wishes! I am glad you went with all the testing... it makes it easier to rule stuff out quickly! Praying you get your bean this cycle! As for the water, I drink a ton of it, but I haven't always. I had to start using Splenda (artificial sweetener) and putting a little in there to make it have flavor... then slowly been able to gradually go to just water. It really increased my thirst.

Thank you Blushing!

SCM, congrats on being an aunt again... and soon it will be congrats on being a mommy!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

CD 1 - moving over from the June board. This will be cycle 11, month 13 of TTC. My average cycle is 34 days.

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

myluckyduck - I'm sorry got you :-( I've been checking back here hourly for an update and my heart dropped when I saw your post. *hugs*

10 years ago

Hey everyone! I have been MIA since I first posted here but finally caught up! I have been killing myself at work trying to pass the time until ovulation.

DH is leaving on Friday morning for the weekend and that so happens to be my CD13-16 so I knew for sure we would miss my ovulation time and this is our last month TTC as DH is deploying to Africa on the 10th of November.

I bought the Clearblue Digital Ovulation Kit and I started testing on CD7 since I had a chemical preg last month. I wanted to see if my cycle would be messed up at all.

Well here are my results:
CD7- Blank Circle (negative)
CD8- Flashing Smiley (detects increase of Estrogen)
CD9- Flashing Smiley
CD10- Flashing Smiley- More CM and CP was High, Wet and Soft late that night
CD11AM- Flashing Smiley (Seriously?? I'm gonna punch it, I SWEAR!!)
Decided on a whim to test at 9:00pm and got SOLID SMILEY!!!
This is my CD11PM!!
Last cycle I did not get positive OPK until CD18, which may be the reason I had a miscarriage.

Anyway, so has anyone else used this type of OPK?
I am just wondering if we should BD tonight, tomorrow and Friday morning before DH leaves, if that will cover the time that I should O?

I am posting a pic in the gallery if anyone wants to see how fast the surge can change from just estrogen to LH!

Baby Dust!!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Myluckyduck: oh nooooooo.... Keep your chin up and fx July u will conceive!
It is not easy but it will be worthy!
That's why we are here for, to support! And comfort ea other!
You are not alone!
Big hugs babe....

Jgroves: I would bd!!!!!

I also started some counseling tonight with the dh. To give me support n guidance with my blending families n I opened up about miscarriage and all ... All will be taken care of. I love therapy n it helps me to keep a clear n leveled head. So, future is of course bright!
I can't drink the tea without puking it. Omg I never tasted something so bad in my entire life. Blushing how did u drink it for a week?!?
I'm thinking of mixing it with other juices or diluting it with water.
I ordered vitex today.
Will just do my pills, maca royal prenatal a follicles acid. I take bee pollen extract often n read this is good.
My cousin in rio Brazil runs one of the top three biggest homeopathic pharmacies down there so I will shoot him an email if there is any homeopathy to help with fertility n egg quality as we'll but think that online I can also find this info. Whole foods sells homeopathy remedies...
I give my girls some homeopathy here n there. I was raised with homeopathy n swear by it. So if I find a good website which sells homeopathy I will definitely share!

Good luck to all of us!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

Hello everyone and welcome all the new members. Haven't had time to get on due to a home issue we have been dealing with, so my mind has been anywhere other than TTC. I am 10 dpo and cd 26, the longest cycle I've had for several months. I don't plan to test bc my symptoms have been non existent. I have had normal pre AF cramping, bbs have been sore and felt heav as they do before af. My temp isn't very high and my cp seems low and open. Also had no cm to speak of since before O, like zilch! I haven't had time to be upset that AF will be here but I'm glad bc I cried enough earlier this cycle! Plus we have to find the money to fix our home and that is my priority right now...of course I will still curse AF when she arrives! Fx for all of you and I will officially be trying for a July baby soon.

10 years ago

Is it possible to O without an LH surge? The lines have fluctuated some but no positive OPK as of yesterday. I do drink a lot of water so that could be the issue, but yesterday I didn't drink much water and did check twice and the line was barely there both times. The night before, with having drank much more water in comparison, the line was darker but only about half way toward positive. Today or tomorrow should be O day, and this morning I had the temp dip.

TTC #1 DH: 37 Me: 31 CP July 2009 Diagnosed with PCOS December 2013. My Ovulation Chart

10 years ago

Testing bold text

don't laugh I am trying to figure something out :)

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Brown Sugar Sorry! I have been having problems with the site and my phone most of last night. I can finally log on again, but I can't see several words at the right side of everyone's posts on the last page??? Anyway, Some women never get ewcm and that is normal for them. Sometimes the most fertile they get is watery. Are you just off of BC? I don't know how old you are, but that seems to affect women later in their 30's or 40's more often. Are you using preseed? That could really help make sure the little swimmers get where they need to be Fingers crossed you got that egg this cycle!

Wifey Some women are really in tune with their bodies, especially while ttc, and they can feel everything I am that way myself. Maybe you are feeling your cervix readjusting and repositioning? I can feel when that happens and I know to go ahead and check my cervix then. My bbs usually get sore right after O. (except for last month when they didn't really get sore at all) I am still trying to pinpoint what's "normal" for me since depo and the miscarriage didn't help

GVMDL Gross tea! I have never done acupuncture or teas, but if it helps get a healthy bfp I would eat a rhinoceros' butt hole, lol. If they make that stuff in pill form, that's the way I would go GL!

SMC Congrats on the new family member! I know it feels like a slap in the face sometimes, but try to take a little joy in holding the little bundle of joy then handing her/him back when she/he gets fussy

myluckyduck Sorry you are here! I know your hopes were really high last month.

jgroves BD BD BD!!! Do the dance all you can before he leaves and catch that egg girl!

pbc You aren't out until that shows her stupid face! Congrats on your cycle length! It sounds like its getting healthy I understand on not testing yet. I think I am done with very early testing myself. Feels like pissing away money after a while

Genie I don't think so, but I am no expert. Maybe you are just going to O later in your cycle? Mine tend to surprise me when they turn positive. They are just negative until they are blazing positive. I hope that you will get a blazing positive surprise soon!

AFM CD 11, nothing good happening yet. Just

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo