Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

901 - 910 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

Blushing, thank you! KMFX'd for you as well!!!! GL testing tomorrow!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Blushing, haha thanks! But that's not my test! That's just 1stTTCMommy's test that I had tweaked for her :) I'm actually 18 weeks pregnant. I just stay here and stalk because I have a lot of friends on the board from when I was on here. I couldn't just leave them! I'm actually here probably every day keeping up on the news. I just don't post regularly. I'm the stalker ghost!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Hello all, I am so happy to see so many supportive people around in this forum topic.

Honestly, If i would to consider CD13 as ovulation day. Today is dpo3.

However, so far, I have not been feeling any EWMC, sticky, wet & slippery CM. Prior to using OPK finally in October, past 2 months been trying to use testing of CM, recorded as sticky, wet, dry. Amazingly, this month when trying on OPK. non of those symptoms.

Does it mean that I'm not fertile? I am really very puzzled as been trying for months. I am aware there could be more couples out there TTC for longer time than I do. As he's always traveling for biz and I am working and studying at the same time. Its really tough on bd timing.

I tried googling on how long O started after opk+ all gave recommendation to bd again 2-3 days later to have assurance. Well, I wasn't given this opportunity though.

Anyone able to advice? As I don't feel any twitch or cramp still.

xoxo, Sugar

10 years ago

Sugar- I looked at your opk pictures and you had a strong peak surge on cd 12. That is what I would consider O day for you. Cd 13 was the downswing of the surge. It was a nice strong surge so I would assume you are ovulating As long as you got to bd around cd 10-13 you should have an excellent chance at catching that egg! The cm thing doesn't mean you aren't fertile, but it could put a hamper on the sperm getting to the egg. You could try using some preseed when you It may make it easier for sperm to get where they need to be, but you probably don't need it if you have noticed you are making it in past months. I used it just because I don't make a whole bunch of cm even though I do make fertile cm. Welcome to the forum!

Princess- I totally agree. Call doctor and have beta testing done. Make sure to tell them about the spotting so they don't argue with you about it being necessary. They will need to know everything to be able to help if you do happen to miscarry or miscarry more than once. Usually problems are easy fixes but they need to document your losses before they know to look for problems. I sincerely hope that nothing is wrong and your urine was just more diluted today!

Blushing- I can't wait!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Hi Bam, I only realized the OPK+ on CD12 afternoon after we did the deed in the morning lol.... As after he's out on biz trip.
We have been trying for months... only this month with the aid of OPK, i found out that I ovulate early.
Seriously hoping that it will be sticky.

Spoke to my gynae about it, he mentioned that we over worried (",) claiming that I am still young. Somewhat feel tat my biological is ticking as Im only left with one right tube and 2 healthy ovaries.

xoxo, Sugar

10 years ago

Thanks Ladies!! :))

Felurian: Big thanks for sending a pic of my test!! That's awesome that they will do that :)) Thanks :))

Used another FRER this morning, hoping to see some progression and I think that I do see some.. Here's the link:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=193601

Still haven't told my DH yet... Think I might pick up a Clearblue Digital w/ the weeks estimator today and just see what it says.... Anybody ever used one of these? It is accurate??

10 years ago

Morning Girls

Congrats to the BFPS!!!

I was kind of having a hard day yesterday, I stayed away from CTP. I tested yesterday morning and of course a stark white bfn. I am trying not to symptom spot but man it is getting really hard when I wake up in the middle of the night because my bbs hurt so much. They have never hurt like this before. I was weepy all day. Feeling like it is never going to happen for us. Just really down on myself.

I tested this morning and I don't know... it is the closest thing I have ever had to a line.

Can you guys take a look and tell me what you
think???

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=193608

I will catch up on everyone's post when I have a few mins at work. I just wanted to get your opinions on my test!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

Jennavee!!!! How r u feeling?

Jgroves bam n felurian: thank u for staying with us!!!

Blushing fx for u!

Lacey i think i do see a faint line! Sooooi happy for you

1st i see a progression! Awesome! !!

Kot: how r u?

Christie, genie, kizzy, wifey, my lucky, rebecca how r u?
Acrichton how r u?
Hope i didnt forget anyone. U all know how bad i am...
While, are u getting blood done today? Sorry for the rough things going on. Still praying for u!

Afm siper busy but in good spirits. My girls are with me as we have no school today n tomorrow for parent teacher conf days. Fun!
No symptoms .. just waiting for af. Havent taken bbt since i ovulated so i have no clue when af is coming. Just waiting ... should b here in a week no more than a week though.
Im not testing as i am not holding much hope as i think i ovulated too early to have a good mature egg...

I painted the house this weekend n nowhere near to be done but is looking good. How do i upload pictures not test related? Will try so you all can see it.

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

GV - you sound so relaxed about things! I know you said you think you're out, but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you this month. Enjoy your day with your girls!

Lacey - sorry you're feeling down, but I know how you feel. Sometimes I just wish I could turn my brain off for awhile, so all my thinking didn't drive me crazy!

1st - I can see progression! Super excited for you.

sugar - hang in there! Try not to stress. (Easier said than done, I know.)

Princess - hope you can get in to see the dr today. Let us know.

Afm - I go for the saline ultrasound at 11 today. The monitor gave me another low reading, so I'm a little bummed, but maybe it's for the best. I certainly don't want to be too close to O and have the test mess with things. I got a free month on Fertility Friend, so I went on there and added my last three months. I guess it tries to use your symptoms to help gauge your O day, but when I added my info this morning, it predicted O day would be Saturday, which would be CD16! Totally weird, as I've always thought I O earlier than that (going by my symptoms), but maybe it's good to have other ideas to go by. It might explain why we've missed it the last few months, since we basically "give out" by CD13.

Hope you all have a great week, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed we get some more BFPs!

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks Ladies :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo