Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

I read that B12 can help the little fishes out but not sure of dosage.

10 years ago

STILL no bleeding. Go figure... when I am ready it will take it's sweet time. The RE said after questioning me for 20 minutes (lol) that she is okay with me starting my letrozol after the bleeding starts... she said count it like a normal AF though it will be a little heavier! I have an appointment on Monday.... She wants me to bring all of the research I have done and any documentation I have in and she wants to compare notes. She agrees that we have to be missing something! She told me that I have an entire team that is going to meet with me Monday and we are all going to brainstorm. She has blocked the last hour of her day with me so that we have plenty of time! If anyone has any suggestions or things I may have missed please feel free to pass them along and I will add them to the list! 3 m/c in 10 months after 3 years of trying... I am determined to have a baby in 2014 and damn it... one way or another it WILL happen! I plan on sharing any information I learn while I am there as well! Be ready for a LONG post Monday night. Ha!

I am sending baby dust to you all!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Hi Christi

You don't know me, but I have been stalking this forum. With the highs and the lows. I was so happy when you got your BFP after reading your TTC story.
I'm wishing you all the luck on Monday for the TTC team to come up with something that will knock you up girl.;)

I had 2 mc this year. The last one was in June a molar preg. I waited for 60 days for AF. Someone told me to use a very high dose of vitc. That it dries up the lining and then things happen. I took 4grams of it before bed and got bleeding the next day. It might just be coincidence. Just putting it out there.

Baby dust and sticky vibes to you all.

2005 2007. 2008 1/2013 6/2013 User ImageMake an ovulation ticker

10 years ago

Good luck Cristi! Hope you get some answers, or at least on the right path toward answers.

TTC #1 DH: 37 Me: 31 CP July 2009 Diagnosed with PCOS December 2013. My Ovulation Chart

10 years ago

Either my body is out of wack because of the high fsh or I don't know anymore

I felt a twinge in my right side like ovulatory pain n used an opk for the heck of it. Blazing positive opk on cd 4 ?!?!?!?

Maybe the results of the fsh really messed me up emotionally .

I could not obtain much info online but I read that high fsh makes u have false positives. I could see the progression last cycles where it wasn't dark n few days of testing got very dark. Maybe it is just a weird cycle based on the latest events. Or maybe I usually don't have such high levels but this month was higher n freaked me out so much that everything now has been thrown out the schedule.
I will continue to test to see what happens. I usually catch surges on cd10/11/12
Acupuncture appt at 1pm.

Christi glad u and re r looking more into this!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

Cristi- I am sooooo glad your doc is being so helpful and proactive!!! That sounds really promising! I had a friend who when ttc had 2 early miscarriages before they did some more extensive blood work. Turns out she had a rare genetic condition (I can't remember the name) that caused her body to use up all of the folic acid and leave none for the baby. The solution was simply to take 2 prenatals a day doubling the folic acid. She has 2 healthy babies now. Just throwing ideas out there for them to test for!

GVM- Good luck with accupunture and I will continue to pray that one of those positive opk's means actual ovulation and not a false positive because of the fsh! The twinges have to be a good sign right? Maybe it was just 1 weird cycle and your perfectly able to return to normal.

AFM- I started opk testing today and for some reason that gets me really excited. I know I start testing early, but it gives me something to do and makes me feel like I am being proactive myself. Started taking the Maca root today too and I am hoping to see some results from that soon also. DH won't take it, he's opposed to putting more than a vitamin into his body at any time. He won't even take tylenol unless I force him to when he's sick. I am going to eat some pineapple core after ovulation this cycle as well. Can't hurt!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Bammom: wishful thinking or not that's what I am thinking too who knows. Yes ovulation pain last night n this morning.
I don't have that so early. Usually around cd10/11/12. Either this whole thing was a fluke, either the news of the fsh made me more stressed n made me ovulate earlier, who knows...
I won't pay much more attn to this n will go on with Chinese medicine n see what happens!

Baby dust everyone!

10 years ago • Post starter

GVMDL: I'd throw a bd session or two in there anyway...just in case =)

10 years ago

I know I have been quiet lately, but just wanted to let all you sweet Ladies know that I am still here and wishing you all the best and tons of BFP's!!!!!

10 years ago

Nicolene, Thank you for the support! Bleeding started this morning.

Bammom, thank you for sharing that with me. I do take extra follic acid, but it will be a test I will ask about! :)

I did wake up this morning and bleeding has started. I am now CD1 according to my RE! So here we go again... baby dust to all!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo