Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

841 - 850 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

Just checking in! I'm 3dpo today. Nothing new to report! Trying to stay positive and busy!! Hope all is well with everyone. GL & Baby Dust!!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

Hi Everyone!

trick or treeeeeeaaaaaaat! Happy Halloween girls!

I kid you not Im soooooooooo pooped out now. and now I need to start doing some invoices since I put the kids in bed.... The whole day was filled with tons of fun!

Jennavee, acrichton, blushing, myluckyduck, Rebecca, Christi, wifey, 1st, 1040, Kot, penny, Bam, jgroves, Genie, Kizzy.. (sorry if I am missing anyone): I'm trying to catch up since I've been so busy lately. Pretty interesting your monitor Rebecca, I may give it a try.
I also cant wait to see the bfp's rolling in! C'mon let's bring it on !!!!

While: hope it has gotten a little better for you. Let us know how you are doing when you get a chance!

Afm, not much to report other than being so busy that im not having much time to pay attn. to my symptoms.. And if I have a symptom I quickly blame it on the pms hormones anyways... My irritability is like out of charts this month. I cant put up with me! I have been very tired today (understandably). CM very creamy and thick, over the weekend I had a yellowish cm?!?! no odor, just different color. Not sure if I ovulated this month or if the egg was any good due to being early anyways so I am not counting on it! Just waiting for af to hit any minute.

But again, we never know right?!?

So, baby dust, sticky vibes and tons of bfp this month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

Blushing, I hope this is it for you! Live in the moment... we never know when it will be our last moment! Big hugs!

Wifey, Hi lady! FX AF stays away!

1st, The past couple of days I have had creamy cm... I am 9 dpo (I think lol)... IDK what it means but we will see!

fiverson, terribly sorry the witch got you... baby dust and hugs!

kotkid, yeah it is hard.. it always is for me. Haha! After 3 years of ttc and 3 m/c it is hard not to say oh I remember this... LOL! FX and Baby Dust to you!

I hope everyone had a happy and safe Halloween. We stayed in and watched It's A Great Pumpkin - Charlie Brown and of course my Grey's Anatomy. Today has been an emotionally draining day. I took my youngest furry baby to get fixed today. I picked him up this afternoon and the vet said "he was our last surgery today so he is extra sedated still"... well my other cat stayed at the vet over night when he got fixed last year so when I picked him up he was almost back to normal! Alf however has thrown up a few times and is so groggy and won't drink. (He can't eat until tomorrow)... it is breaking my heart to see him this way so I have been laying on the bathroom floor with him off and on for hours! He is my cuddler! I just cry when I am laying in there. I know it is ridiculous, but I just feel so bad for him and it is all my fault! I hate seeing him like this. Thankfully he is my last one to get fixed (I have 2 cats and a basset hound) so we won't have to do this anymore. Well I think I am going to go get Alf out of the bathroom and put him in my bed and cuddle him for a bit. Haha! Have a great night everyone.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Cristi, I love Grey's! I had a dream that I named my baby Bailey like Meridith did haha. And Alf will be just fine tomorrow! but it really is so hard seeing them like that. :( You feel better tomorrow too

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Hi all, Im hoping for July 2014 too! However, here's my concern.
We had sex in the morning, than detected LH surge in the afternoon yesterday, still have chance to get pregnant?

31 October 2013
OPK (+) ard 3.15pm
OPK (+) darker line 10.44pm

01 November 2013
OPK (+) ard 12.45pm ( lighter than last night )

PS: Making love in the morning ard 10am.

Whats my chance? He's away on biz trip since today till next week :( Sob Sob

xoxo, Sugar

10 years ago

Hey all Just checking in!

I hope everyone in the TWW is doing well! Can't wait to see some BFPs!!!

I am normally more specific in my posts but I have been having a hard time catching up! Work has been so busy UGH!!! Also we have been trying to get our house ready to sell because we bought the NEW one!!!! We sign on 11/20 and so we only have like 10 days to pack up our house!! We haven't even since just after I O'd because we have been so tired!

Does anyone know about progesterone levels? I had one drawn yesterday at 7dpo and the results were 9.9. My doc said anything over 5 is good and means that I ovulated. YAY!!! But is that a good level? should it be higher or lower??

So at 8dpo this morning I had the strong urge to test but I fought it!!! I think I am going to try and wait until Sunday morning 10dpo. Anyone else testing soon??

Acrichton: Nothing hugely new, 8dpo this morning and fighting the urge to test. Progesterone was 9.9 yesterday. I am trying not to symptom spot. My bbs hurt and I have felt some twinges and cramps in the lower abdomen. So much for not symptom spotting!!!

Happy 11/1/13!! I can't believe that Christmas is in like 7weeks!!!

How is everyone doing??

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

Ok Ladies... I fell off the band wagon.... Tested this morning (7 dpo, Stupid, I know)..... And of course a BIG FAT NEGATIVE... Like stark white.... Ugh :(

10 years ago

November is here! My favorite month Fall is in full swing, and it's my birthday month, woohoo!

@lacey, good luck with the move! Sounds like you'll be busy over the next few weeks. My 7dpo progesterone level last month was 9.7, and my obgyn said she was "pleased" with that number. Of course, dr. google is a little less convincing, so I've just decided to trust my doctor. I think the convention is that anything over 10 is "good" for an unmedicated cycle, but so many irrelevant things could affect +/- that .1 difference, that I think you can round up to 10 .

@sugar, you can definitely get pregnant from that bd timing. Good luck!

@Cristi, thanks! I hope AF stays away for you too! Happy 10dpo! Also, there is nothing more heartbreaking than an animal in pain. I hope your guy Alf is feeling better this a.m.

@gvmdl, how're you feeling this a.m.? What dpo are you? Baby dust!

@myluckyduck, stay busy girl!

@Rebecca, hope you get some rest last night!

@Penny, sorry for last night's BFN, but you're definitely not out yet! Didn't you say your luteal phase is only 10-11 days? So if AF doesn't show today that's a pretty good sign, right?

@Blushing, how're you doing at 11dpo? I wish my boobs would go up a cup size. Every little bit helps, lol

@kotikd, did you have IB?!?

AFM, I just really don't know! The next two days are going to be super anxiety-inducing. I'm 11dpo, and I usually start AF spotting around 12dpo, so I'm going to be checking myself like a maniac today and tomorrow. I felt pretty AF-y yesterday, and today I change my mind every two minutes. I thought my right boob (yeah, just the right one) was looking a little veiny last night, but that's about it.

Really looking forward to not being crazy anymore.

I hope everyone has a super awesome weekend!

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

Lacey: For progesterone, your doc is right anything over 5 means ovulation. But everything I've seen on the internet says that docs *like* to see levels at 10. Which yours basically is so I wouldn't worry much about it. Especially because progesterone can fluctuate throughout the day. When I had mine done back in July my levels after O were 6.8 and my doc didn't seem to think that was too low. I'm going to ask about it again, but 9.9 I think is ok. It'll keep going up too, unless AF gets you.

AFM, I think I'm gonna be out this month, ladies. No AF yet so I know it's not over til it's over, but another BFN this morning and my temp plummeted to 97.3 which is basically my coverline temp. I almost always get AF on 12DPO so I'm expecting to see her tomorrow. But it's ok, I'm going to do a clomid cycle for November. The only time I've ever gotten a BFP was on clomid. We just needed to save up the money to do a cycle or two.

Keeping my fingers crossed for all my other 11DPO-ers. And everyone else too, of course.

10 years ago

Aww, sorry 1stttc! It's still incredibly early, though!

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo