Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

991 - 1000 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

Lacey, congrats! I knew I saw something on that first test you posted a few days ago! Woohoo!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Lacey - test is definitely darker! Yay and congrats!

10 years ago

kotikd - just a quick reply - the progesterone won't hurt a pregnancy at all. You take it to help the pregnancy. It's supposed to help the baby implant strongly and improve the strength of the lining of the uterus. (I think. Someone else may know better.)

User Image

10 years ago

Hello! I'm 10DPO today and spotting very light pink. It's basically pink tinged CM. IDK what to think...bleh! I have a little cramping, too...but nothing terrible. FX!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

Morning Girls!

showing progression
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=195010

How is everyone doing??
Thank you all for you kind words!!

Blushing: Are they going to do anything about the cyst or just let it run its course?

While: Thank you for the info! How are you doing?

Kot: Thank you! I didn't quite have to time think about because I was so excited!!! Poor DH still sleepy eyed! Did AF arrive yet? I hope she stays away. How was your temp this morning?

MyLuckyDuckKara: Good luck!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

Lacey - ty! :-D

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

Lucky- sounds good!!!

Kot- Did show her face?

User Image User Image

10 years ago

I'm out for July, and officially to the august board. Hope to hear more bfps for July.

10 years ago

I'm 5dpo and have had pretty bad cramping since 2dpo. EWCM since 2dpo. BD'ed the morning of O day which was 11/2. Have had pretty bad cramping that has eased up some. No other symptoms other than headache occasionally, bloating/full feeling. Not ready to get my hopes up and then end up with a like I did in July '13. These pre AF symptoms are a bummer. The TWW is torture. Praying for and to you all!!!

April 30, 1998 - 8lbs. 11oz, 21 inches 9 week miscarriage - March 17, 2001 May 31, 2002 - 6lbs. 15oz, 20 inches October 2, 2003 - 7lbs. 3oz, 20 1/2 inches Praying for a EDD September 29, 2014 User Image

10 years ago

Rebecca: Thank you for the information.

MyLuckyDuck: I hope this is IB spotting!!!

Lacey: This is amazing progress!!!
As for me, I woke up at 5am from cramps, temp was down further, took some pemprin, cramps temporarily gone not bleeding yet, but due to the temp drop I know its , but it is what it is right?
Maybe August is my month.... No I can get the blood work done and ultrasound.
How are you feeling?

Bammom: I woke up at 5am from cramps, temp was lower than yesterday, took some PMS pills, cramps temporarily gone not bleeding yet, but due to the 2 day temp drop I know its .
But I am not very upset, ready to move on and be proactive .
How are you doing?

pbc: sorry got you.

gds3: Welcome! to you, you are so right the TWW is brutal and symptoms are all over the place and they change from month to month, can drive a woman nuts. But we're here for you to help you pass the time .

AFM: 13DPO, looks like today will be day, not bleeding yet, but with a 2 day temp drop I know it is coming.
I am quite cheerful today (easy to be when you're on PMS pills), wasn't so cheerful when I woke up 3 hours before my alarm to pain.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo