Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

GVMDL - wish I was closer so I could give you a big hug!! I think it's great you're moving forward with another appointment and not giving up hope.

Please keep us updated. I'll be praying for you.

User Image

10 years ago

Absolutely =)

10 years ago

Thank you Rebecca!
After tge initial shock n with the incentive if our great buddies here i filled up w my motivation n determination to keep moving forward.
It cant hurt. And acupuncture can be great for several things as well. Chinese medicine is proven to be very effective so it brings me oeace of mind that i am doing something about it and n not inert n depressed. I have two lil ones very active, i cant n wont drop the ball for my two existing miracles. If i can have one more great. I am pursuing natural ways.
Thank u all for the amazing support. Eternally grateful

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

GVMDL7003-

I've been doing acupuncture for about three years now. It is amazing! DH even goes and he truly believes in its powers. At very worse, it will relax you. It truly can't hurt. Whenever AF goes missing, I get acupuncture and she shows up within a couple of weeks. I totally love the fact that you have bounced back from your devastation so quickly.

I have a question hopefully someone can help:
AF is acting really strange this go round. This and yesterday morning I had a medium flow. Yesterday afternoon, it reduced to almost spotting and this afternoon there is literally nothing on my tissue when I use the bathroom. Any ideas on whats happening?

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Kizzy: Thank you to your Dh and yourself for the links etc. Will be looking through it once my headache has gone!!

Kotikd: Thanks for the link also. I too will look at that soon and see what natural alternatives etc I can try to improve things right now

GVMD: Thank you hun. I have looked into soy iso but wanted to try lose a bit of weight still too. Thanks for the support. Sorry to hear that your FSH levels are high.

Christi: Thank you very much. It sucks what we all have to go through on this journey to get the end goal. Hugs to you

Blushing: Welcome to the forum and GL this cycle

AFM, CD2 and major PMS. Doesn't help that the prednisolone seems to have altered my moods as well. I tried ordering DFs birthday present the other night and the website wouldn't let me log on. I was swearing and getting so frustrated that I threw the lap top on the sofa. Then burst into tears. Last night I started an argument with DF because he didn't take the rubbish out before bed (never bothered me in the past, would just ask again in the morning lol) and today, I dropped a fork I had just washed up and lost it again. Off to the DRs I go as soon as I can get an appointment. I used to have the patience of a saint and never got moody, now I go from happy to major bitch in less than a milli second :(

On a good note though, I weighed myself a day early to find I have lost 1.25lbs :) Not a lot but considering I have only changed my diet and hardly moved/exercised due to pain, not bad going :) Whoop Whoop lol

10 years ago

Blushing- IDK that sounds like my regular af. 2 days of heavy and/or medium flow, 1 light flow day, then a day of spotting-light flow. 4 days total and I'm done.

Ok, I have some questions about maca root. I bought some today at the store because the idea of increased sex drive was just way too enticing.
1. Can I begin taking it on CD 4 or should I have began at CD1?
2. What dosage should I take?
3. Will it mess with an already healthy/regular cycle and change it or will it only help a cycle that needs the help?

User Image User Image

10 years ago

GVMDL, thanks! I am making it to the game, no cramping, no spotting, no bleeding, no anything! I'm glad, I look forward to Thursday night football! I'm so sorry about your FSH... praying for a miracle!

PBC, hugs!

Hopeful, glad you were able to get some time away!

Bammom, thanks! Yeah I feel like a pin cushion and feel like I need to hide my arms in public. LOL! I am pretty sure this was the last blood draw for a while... my HCG is down to 2.8 so now it is just the waiting game. Sending loads of baby dust and prayers that this is your cycle!

Kotkid thanks! I am going to the game! :) No sign of the m/c so I am going to enjoy myself. You have this... love the great attitude... Lets get the BFPs rolling ladies!

Blushing, my RE told me that when I do that it is different areas of the lining shedding and some are thicker than others. She could have just been trying to put my mind at ease and blowing smoke, but hey it made sense! Haha! Good luck!

AFM, HCG 2.8 which is good for me at this point... I am so thankful it didn't go back up or anything... it means the m/c will be happening soon. I am off to my son's game. Baby dust to you all.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Bammom: you can start maca at anytime, and DH should start it too it is very good for both of you and the reproductive system. As for the dosage, did you get powder or capsules? I take 3 x 750ml capsules per day, I take them all at once. Maca should not mess up your cycle it might cause the first period after to be heavy as it cleans the system.
Also, did you ladies know that the egg has a 90 days cycle, so everything you start now will be seen on your eggs 3-4 months from now, so don't put too much pressure on your selves right away.

AFM: I made my first fertility related visit to the doctor, I will be doing tons of blood work, a pep, an ultrasound, and DH will be doing a sperm analysis in the next 2-3 weeks to see if there are any medical issues and we'll go from there. Until then I am happy to hang out with you ladies here, and I am on my countdown to ovulation in 11-15 days.
to all!

User Image

10 years ago

I'm so glad I decided to join this forum. Very supportive group of women and lots of good info being shared.

For those of you with DH/DF who have swimmer and/or performance issues, did doctors prescribe anything? My DH has been taking some supplements but they haven't been helping much. I've been looking into other supplements (like the maca root and fertiliaid), but he is going to a urologist tomorrow. If the doc says he needs other meds to help his issues, I'm not sure if he should take all these supplements on top of it. Just wondering if anyone has gone through this and can provide some insight.

TTC #1 DH: 37 Me: 31 CP July 2009 Diagnosed with PCOS December 2013. My Ovulation Chart

10 years ago

Genie: Dh and I are going through the same think. Dh has low motility and we just saw a uro on Tuesday. Dh had blood work done and an ultrasound. Should know more in 1 week. Let us know how it goes tomorrow!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo