Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

631 - 640 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

Bam: what did I tell u?!?!?!? I knew it!
Congrats and don't worry I will keep praying for the lil bean to stick!

While: Praying for your numbers to more than double babe!!!

I totally forgot to temp temp this morning

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

Kotkid, Hope you got in some BDing last night and that you are now in the tww with me. FX and baby dust my dear!

GVMDL, getting a negative after 3 positives is great news compared to last cycle. Woohoo! FX and praying!

Bammom, Congrats lady. So happy for you. Sending you all the sticky vibes I have. Happy and Healthy 9 months!

AFM, I think the stress for this very very long journey is catching up to me. I have been in sort of a "funk" the past few days. I'm just here right now.. Anyways, 2 dpo and here we go again! TTC is now my every day life. It is all I know. Okay rant/pity part done. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

While, I'm praying for you this morning.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

bammom - YAY! Praying for you!!

GV - So glad you got a negative opk! YAY for your cycle being in line this month!

Cristi - I am right there with you honey. AF started this morning. Dang it. I'm so sick of being the person who gets the bad news, and never has anything unexpected and good happen. I usually get the unexpected/unexplained and bad. Yeah, my pity party is over now, too.

User Image

10 years ago

Not A Happy Camper Today...My Dr Has Had DH's Semen Results For 2 Days On His Desk And Hasn't Called Me Back (I CalleD Twice, And Hes Usually Really Responsive). Puzzled....

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

@While: Thank you and FX'd for you today!!!

@Bammom: Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Arichton: I'm so sorry!! I know that has to be frustrating!! I hope you get some answers asap!!

AFM: According CTP and other ovulation calculators I have used, today should be O day!! :) I got a blazing positive opk yesterday afternoon around 2, so we again last night.... I was told he "needed a break" tonight, but hoping I can convince him otherwise... Haha FX'd for a temp rise in the am!!

10 years ago

Doesn't everyone just love when our DH's act like we never have enough sex but when we are TTC and we throw it on them they suddenly "need a break"? So funny...that's men for you!!

User Image

10 years ago

Bam: I totally see it!!!

Kot: Hopefully today is 1 DPO for you!!!! Today is also 1DPO for me too!!! Here's to the dreaded TWW.

Acrichton: I would definitely keep calling them and tell them that you want to know before the weekend. That is not very efficient! I knew the same day with DH's results. Hound them!!!

SMC: I am glad that things are better than you thought! Maybe they can get this puzzle worked out for you and DH!

While: Crossing my fingers that your #s are better today! Thinking of you

GVMDL: Whoohooo! A Negative! Do you think you are in the TWW wait now?? Hopefully this is a better cycle than last month!

jgroves: What do you mean DH doesn't believe your Pregnant??? Those tests don't lie!!!

Cristi: After everything you have been through, I applaud you for being so positive through everything. You are allowed to have "off" days or be in a "funk". I hate the TWW. The not knowing. Things will all work out in the end (worst thing to say ever) Stay strong. It WILL happen for you.

AFM: Today if 1DPO!!!!! I think! We BD'd on 10/20, 10/23 AM, and last night. Following the Docs instructions! I think I finally felt "real" ovulation pains yesterday late afternoon! With DH's low motility I hope we caught it. I go back next Thursday for a progesterone draw.
On a side note: I think the Clomid is making hubby a little emotional !!!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

While I'm thinking about you today. I hope very much that your bean has just had a bit of a slow start but is now growing strong. Sorry about Monday and I dearly hope that today's results don't make that day worse for you.

SMC That doesn't sound that bad. At least he makes up for lower than average motility with and overabundance of contenders for the egg!

Rebecca It's always tough. I am so sorry the witch got you. I have learned it's just as hard after a positive test because it doesn't mean that it's a healthy pregnancy yet.

Kotikd Happy O! Welcome to the TWW. I am trying to stay positive. I am happy now that I have a bfp, but knowing that I still have to wait for tomorrow and the next day, and the next, and so on still stress me out. Hoping very much that the next few days put me more at ease instead of throw me back into depression.

GVMDL That's a much better cycle already! Fx'd for you! And thank you so much!

Myluckyduck WooHoo! So glad your dh rallied for you last night dear!

jgroves Thank you! My dh didn't believe it last month either until I spelled it out for him. I had to explain that hcg doesn't spontaneously appear in our bodies---only if there is a baby!

Cristi Thanks! I know all about the pity party. I throw one for myself every month. Praying for your bfp!

acrichton That is the type of thing that would have me showing up in the office and waiting around until he made time to see me! I hope he is just not worried about contacting you because the results are all good.

1st Thank you and I hope you can convince dh to come through for you tonight too! If not, I am sure that you have plenty of swimmers to get the job done already, but I know how you feel about the last night of BDing. Gotta be able to say you tried your hardest, right?

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Lacey OMG I about dh being emotional! Funny when men finally get their hormones in just as much of a tizzy as ours get every month!
And Thank you!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo