Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

I'm back from my annual with obgyn.
Surprinsly he was super nice n said he has the form for amh test so he gave it to me, and is retesting fsh. He said my progesterone was so good that he can't understand my bad fsh levels. Could have been an error. We'll I don't think so given the many opks I got this cycle. Could have been a wonky cycle.
He said the fsh should never been that high even during ovulation.
I will retest. N do the amh ( which is what fertility doctors go by anyways, not so much the fsh. Amh does not fluctuate amh is it. Either U have good eggs or not)
So, we will see. I will probably test again in few months.

Other than that nothing to report . Curious if af is showing her ugly face sooner since I had an early ovulation...

Jgroves: think you should be fine. If it is meant to be this month it will happen! Fx!!!!!!

Baby dust all!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

Morning ladies =)

I've been kinda quiet, nothing really to report. Just trying to stay sane this cycle. But I have a question that I'm hoping someone can shed some light on.

I started soy iso this month and took it cd5-9 because of when I received it in the mail. Today is cd12. I use the advanced cbd opk's and have gotten flashing for 4 days in a row. Is this normal for a first cycle use? A little help here please. Thanks =)

10 years ago

GVMDL - Fx that you get some good results on the tests. I hope that the old numbers were wrong or were just a fluke. Lots of baby dust your way.

AFM: Not much to report. I'm CD9 and am just waiting to O. We're moving into a new house over the next couple of weeks and so things have been pretty hectic around here. I hope DH and I will be able to find the time and energy to BD this weekend and next week.

to you. May this board be as full of BFPs as the last one.

User Image

10 years ago

Hey Kizzy! I used the digital cg opk this cycle too and I got flashing smiley on CD8,9,10 & 11AM. I decided to test around 9pm on CD11 and it was a solid smiley then. Try an afternoon or evening test if you start to feel O pains, that is what I did.

I am not taking anything so I can't comment on the effects of the soy but that is my personal experience with the CB digi OPK.

Hope that helps :)

User Image

10 years ago

Kizzy: when I first started using digital opk, I knew nothing about ttc, I was using FMU. But I conceived in march despite my lack of knowledge on those okps.
Afternoon n evening are best time to test.

The little I know about ISO is, as clomid, it may make your hormones go up a little. And therefore the big window in having positives. But flashing is not positive so I think u may see a solid smile soon.

Blushing kotkid n pbc can definitely give u a better answer.

Thank you spartie!!!! Gl with the move. I did my move pregnant in May. Not fun!
Baby dust n bd!!!!!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

I've used the cb digi before and never had the flashing smiley for 4 days straight. That's why I'm assuming it's the iso that's doing this. I'm just going to keep bd'ing and hope for the solid smiley soon and a BFP to follow. =))

Thanks Ladies =)

10 years ago

GVMDL: I sure hope the babies will bring me . I would join you for a tea party, but I am in Canada....
I will try to remember the wheatgrass, but I am afaraid if I bring one more pill bottle home DH will hospitalize me .
Vitex answer: Vitex is generally suggested to be taken once a day in the morning on an empty stomach (half an hour before breakfast). If vitex is being used as part of a herbal blend containing other herbs, use as directed on the bottle. Vitex should be used all month long without a break. Capsules: 900-1,000mg a day. Its from here: http://natural-fertility-info.com/vitex.
As for you're doctor's comment about FSH levels, I just don't know what to say. Let's just wait for a retest. As for , keep us posted how you're cycle is going, hopefully no for 9 months.

jgroves: Good job on BD, hopefully there is a big party there of little strong swimmers awaiting the egg . The best time to get pregnant is 2 days before ovulation as it takes about 10 hours for the swimmers to cahnge and make it to the egg. Wednsday was a good way, and maybe even Sunday. Don't lose hope .

SMC: Congrats on the new family baby, I hope you are holding up, I know that despite the joy, it is hard to see all these babies when you're TTC.
that you will ovulate in the next week, on your own!

Kizzy: Good to see you here, sorry I have no answer, did not research at all about soy iso yet. Hope you're BDing like crazy!

spariechic: Congrats on the move, that is so excited, and will keep you totally busy during the TWW. As for BD, you'll just have to find time. You should start now to and go at least once every other day. and .

AFM: This is CD11, -OPK, getting excited and a little restless. This is a long weekend, which is great, because if all goes right I will ovulate in the next few days so now we need to BD BD BD. Also got the preseed so now I hope they can live longer and just wait there for the egg.
HAPPY FRIDAY everyone!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Wifey - Glad I could cheer up a rainy day!

Mommy85 - Welcome and

Kotikd - LOL thank you! I am pretty computer illiterate, but I figured it out. Proud of myself I swear everybody around me is pregnant or just had a baby too. I notice it a lot more now that I want to have a baby myself. My 2 cousins (sisters) got pregnant within 2 weeks of each other, geeze.

Cristi - You're welcome! I just love him

Genie - for you! Sorry your cycle is so weird and confusing. I know how frustrating that is

GVMDL - Maybe your fsh test was bad? Lab tests get messed up sometimes. Your other levels are good so that is what I would focus on. I am in Houston so you ladies enjoy your nasty tea party!
As for vitex, I don't take it anymore, but I used to. I was taking it before I had a cycle and after depo. I took 500mg a day in the morning. I stopped taking all of my supplements in May because I got discouraged. I was beginning to think that I would just never ovulate again, but I did finally ovulate in June and I have been ovulating ever since. I don't really know if Vitex played a roll in that, but it certainly didn't hurt

jgroves - that you got the egg on Wednesday!!! The TWW is brutal, I dread mine every month. It makes me crazy. This month there are festivals and such happening every weekend and I have planned my weekends pretty full. Unfortunately the week itself lends me lots of time to drive myself nuts wondering if we got preggo again or if it's going to be a healthy baby

smc - that your body keeps up the good work without the meds! Hopefully all you needed was the kick start and now it will happen on its own. Congrats on a new niece!

spartiechic - Congrats on new house! I hope you guys find lots of time to relax, enjoy each other, and make a baby in that new home!

Kizzy - I never used soy iso. I used cb digital opk's when I had no cycle at all so all I ever got with those was a big fat negative. I prefer dip sticks myself not only for cost, but because I like to see the line progress and compare lines from one month to the next. I keep them all taped in a book/planner.

AFM: CD 12 and I am doing the happy dance right now because I have my first ewcm of the cycle! DH and I last night and I was going to skip tonight and go for 3 days straight sat-sun-mon but I don't think I can skip a night when I have ewcm.... Poor DH, I hope he can keep up this month. He's a trooper for sure but last month by the 5th night straight he was complaining that he was raw If I ovulate cd 14 then that's only 4 nights straight, so that's what I am hoping for. Last cycle was cd 15...I wish it would just stay the same every month so I could plan this better! July was cd 16, Aug was cd 14, Sep was cd 15. I am just thankful they are all days that are pretty close together. everyone with their and their TWW

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Kotikd - have you used the preseed yet?

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Bammom: I didn't use preseed yet, got it yesterday, and DH was dead tired from lack of sleep and working everyday 10-12 hours for over a week now, but today I will try and will not take no for an answer!
I like the book idea, I kept my tests but a book sounds better, maybe I should keep track of what I am doing, more detailed than the calendar... Thanks for the idea.
EWCM, so early, wow, mine even if shows up is like 1-2 days and normally on or after ovulation... and there isn't a lot of it .
and , and I hope you ovulate on CD14 so that your DH gets a little break too .

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo