Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

I'm not sure when they usually test for it. Since the doctor had to take blood today anyway he wanted to go ahead and check because I was unsure of my blood type.

10 years ago

Sorry 1st... my heart gies to u... it is heartbreaking.
im also rh-, my dh is rh+, so with my miscarriage i left doctors office with a shot. But im glad they did it as if the baby was positive you would form antibodies for a second positive baby.
When you get pregnant again will be just fine.
I also took when pregnant with the girls. But since they were A-, i didnt have to take a second shot after their births.

I will be praying for you hun. There is nothing we can say to make you feel better but knowing we are here for you can make a difference.
I hope it goes smooth.

Huge hugs hun...

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

1st - God bless you. I'm sure there are many ladies out there who have been in your shoes right now. I know I have. I wish I could say something to make you feel better. Try to rest and take care of yourself. I'm glad they found out you are RH negative...that way they can be prepared for anything that might pop up in the future. We're here for you if you need to talk it through. <<hugs>>

User Image

10 years ago

As for blood type, it is at birth. A lot of ppl dont know their blood type.
so in situations like a pregnancy or miscarriage they need to test the mother. If rh- you must get the anti rh shot.

My grandmother lost a child due to rh incompatibility. Yeeeeears ago.
Grandma a-
My dad ab- (the she got away with that)
My first aunt b+ (right here her body got positive rh)
My second aunt a- (no rh! )
My angel aunt was rh +(right and died in her womb.

At that time little was know about that and vaccine was not out yet.

It is always good to know your blood type.
Sorry for the lecture but coming from a family of doctors i got lectured almost on daily basis. Wish i wasnt so far away...

Mommy85- Good luck on your TTC journey! Yes it is very hard business emotionally.

Kotikd- You're welcome. I haven't tried EstroSmartPlus. I may try it if I don't' get my BFP this cycle. I'm sure your EPO dosage is enough. I always read between 1000-3000 per day is good. I'm going to stop taking it at O as well. I'm happy to hear that holding babies is changing your mood. I think its really important to be in a good place when you're around the things you want. I'm with Bammom on the Preseed. Use it sparingly. Its not necessary to fill the valve. It gets really messy really quickly.

Cristi- I'm happy to hear your bleeding is slowing down. Good for you that you are Oing in just a few days!

Genie- I hope you actually O or have O'd already. Chase that egg!

GVMDL7003- Let us know your thoughts on the wheatgrass and vitex! I'm glad you had a good experience with your obgyn today. Good thing he did what you askedâ?¦he doesn't know you have an angry mob of supporters ready to give it to him! LOL!

jgroves- I'm hoping you caught that egg!

Kizzy- This is my third cycle taking SI. Unfortunately, I don't use OPK's so I can't definitively give you answer. I would say even if its not normal, its probably a good sign that you are going to O soon. Get to BDing!!!!

Bammom- Yay for EWCM! Isn't it awesome knowing you're progressing?! I wouldn't skip a day either. LOL!

1stTTCMommy- I'm so sorry for your loss! I pray that you will get through this quickly and get back to TTC like Cristi and like Bammom said, now you know something that will have you better prepared for your next bean!

AFM- Not much going on here. Just CD11. I did have a more of a temp dip today. I don't know what to make of it. It could be early O or it could be late O. My chart this cycle looks very similar to last cycle when I O'd late. I'm just trying to stay positive about it. I'm starting with a new acupuncturist on Tuesday and Monday I have my follicle scan in preparation for my IUI next week. KMFX'd that the follie scan will read 16mm or larger!!!! FF says that my fertile days are Tues-Fri of next week. If my scan reads well, I'm going to go back on Wed for a second one to be sure we are headed in the right direction. Last cycle I did an IUI and O'd a week late. My initial follie scan was 15mm and my RE assumed that I would O a few days later. NOT! So in essence that IUI was a waste of my money and time.
On another note, I think the Maca is starting to work :-) Yesterday I woke up with a few doubts and that truly sucked. I'm much better today and ready to take on the world (and DH)!

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Blushing: does insurance pay for those iltrasounds to measure the follies or is part of the re's plan? If u dont mind me asking these questions.. how much is per iui?

GVMDL7003- I don't mind you asking. My insurance covers all of it with the exception of our co-pay.

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Hey Girls

So much going on here:

1stTTC: I am so very sorry Wish I was there to give you the biggest hug

There has been so much going on the last few days I am still trying to catch up on everyone's posts.

I am OFFICIALLY on the July Board!! CD 1 today. The HSG is scheduled for next Thursday the 17th. We follow up on DH's appt and tests turns out he has Low Testosterone and a cyst on his epididymis there is nothing that can be done about that BUT they started him on Clomid!!! How funny!! I was kind of shocked when he said that!

Happy BD'ing Ladies!! Have a good looooooong weekend!!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

1stTTC - I'm so sorry! Sending prayers your way.

10 years ago

Hey ladies newbie here.

Ttc #3
Have 2 girls 7 and 2.
Im 27 hubby is 30.

Firt month ttc, 12dpo and all neg tests so far.
Im not sure if we are yet as I may have missed ovulation.
Af is due tomrrow.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo