Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

Well, DH went to the urologist on Friday. This was for performance issues to start. He's always had periodic issues (like once a month type issues), but lately, we are lucky if one BD session ends in swimmers each month. This all most likely stems from all of his surgeries the past couple years (I mentioned this in the June board, but as a quick background, DH has had 4 separate spinal fusion surgeries from 2008 - 2011. His neck is mostly fused, and also a few in his lower back). We assume that all of the pain killers and other meds he was on for years have caused increased issues there.

The urologist told him that it is most likely a hormone issue, but because of all of the surgeries, he has to rule out blood flow issues - that it's possible some veins or capillaries were damaged. So he has to go for an ultrasound, and once that is done, we can figure out where to go. I figure once those issues are addressed, we can try a month or two, and if still no pregnancy, he will do SA and I'll do all the testing.

Yesterday I found out a friend of ours, who is 18 weeks pregnant with their second, was diagnosed with breast cancer. That, and hearing the stories of the ladies here who are struggling with miscarriages and lack of answers has definitely puts things into perspective, that our issues are minimal compared to others. So although I am temping and using OPKs and we are both taking supplements, I am trying to remember to enjoy it as well.

CD 11 for me today, and I thought O was coming early (not estimated until CD 16/17). Thursday the OPK line was getting darker. I didn't get to test Friday (we were out all day and night for a wedding), but when I tested Sat, the line was barely there. I thought maybe I missed the surge, but my temps aren't showing a spike yet.

to everyone!

TTC #1 DH: 37 Me: 31 CP July 2009 Diagnosed with PCOS December 2013. My Ovulation Chart

10 years ago

Genie: Sorry To Hear About Your Friend, Really Puts Things In Perspective!

Afm: Almost Positive Opk Last Night, And A Blazing Positive Op Today. Strange Thing Though, Temp Rise This Mornin Already?Did I O OvernightMaybe My Opk Doesn't Show A Surge Until A Little Later On An Opk? Hmmm

New Due Date Is June 29Th!

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Acrichton: fx n baby dust!

I had positive opk Thursday after that horrible news, then blazing positive Friday night n then last nite another positive. 48 hours?!?
Cd4-5-6
Hope line gets lighter otherwise I have no clue what's going on.
apparently high fsh can also be high lt surge, so + opk are not that accurate. but what is throwing me off is the ovary pain / ovulation pain I felt associated with this cycle.
Can be a coincidenci but it could also be my high levels. In past cycles I never saw those dar lines such in the beginning of my cycles. So, there is a disconnect.
I definitely want to test my progesterone this upcoming week to confirm a possible early ovulation.
Im going to keep testing on daily basis until my usual ovulation days.
this is soooooo confusing.

What do you ladies think>

baby dust to all! and sticky vibes!
Dani

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

Blushing, thank you... yeah my sister is a massage therapist and knows accupressure and that is something she and I have talked about. Thank you so much!

Genie, saying prayers for your friend and her unborn as well as her family.

Acrichton, BD it out.. strange, but lets make sure you catch that egg!

GVMDL, I can't offer any insight but I will send loads of prayers and baby dust.

AFM, the bleeding is slowing down just a bit... hope it stays slow for a couple of hours. We are going to meet my son's old babysitter for lunch. She lives 3 hours away but she is going to college about 45 mins from here. Please witch don't make this a miserable trip! Baby Dust to all!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Just tested this afternoon and the test line is lighter, no a negative on cd7.
Positive cd4
Blazing positive cd5
Positive cd6
Borderline positive cd7

Leaning towards something reeeeeeally weird happened this cycle, perhaps ovulated early and therefore fsh levels were high because it was at their peak around ovulation.

Only me....

Thanks GVMDL! Im Going To Catch Up Later On Everyone :)

Found Out This Weekend That There Were Twins In My HusbandS Family Tree, So Finally An Explanation As To Our Twin Pregnancy That Ended In MC

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

GVMDL: I have no insights for the long ovulation, it is possible to ovulate more than one egg within a couple of days which may look like positive ovulation longer, but there is so much I don't know so I can only guess. I hope you have a good doctor who will provide better insight. Just in case, I hope you BD'd all you could .

acricton: on that egg and happy 1DPO. I did some research myself on twins because my great grandma had 3 sets of twins and my mom had a m/c with twins so here is what I found: With the fraternal twins, the mother ovulates multiple eggs that are fertilized by different sperm. So, genetically, this is determined by the mother; mothers with a family history tend to have a higher chance of having twins. With identical twins, it happens when the newly fertilized egg splits and starts dividing as though they are two separate bodies. This happens by chance, nothing about the mother or father really affects this. It is completely random. So, for fraternal twins, it is determined by the mother, for identical, it is chance, not genetics.
I don't know if they told you if you had identical twins or not, but if they were not you sometimes ovulate more than one egg which means you can get twins , assuming you want twins?

Cristi: Hope you got to enjoy your trip pain and discomfort free and that the whole thing will stop and you can move on.

Genie: Wow, it does put things into perspective, I pray for your friend and her baby.
And for your DH as well, I hope it is just a little hormonal imbalance that can be fixed with some vitamins and supplements. I hope he is better now, that sounds like very difficult several years you guys went through.
Are you testing ovulation at the same time everyday after at least two hours of no drinking anything? If the urine is more diluted one day than the other it will look like the line is lighter but it doesn't mean you missed ovulation. Keep testing and temps will help you spot it too .

AFM: Still sick , CD6, everything starts in a day or two depends how I feel (I mean BD). Libido has been crazy with the maca and maybe some other supps I am taking... Although I normally ovulate on CD15-17 we start day 7 to clear the pipes , and then every other day to CD13 when we start everyday to CD 18 or so... Can you tell I am scared to miss the 12-24 hour window?

Question, does anyone know when is the best time for all the medical tests, I have to do an ultrasound a pep and blood work for all the hormonal levels and to check that everything is ok, and since I am sick the doctor said to wait a week or two but I was thinking and realized that if I go around ovulation my FSH levels will be high, and possible other things show abnormal? I always have to wait 1-2 hours to see my doctor and was wondering maybe someone here knows the best times to test things? Thank you.

User Image

10 years ago

I don't know if any of you are interested, but I Admin a TTC group on FB if any of you are open to that venue as well. It's a closed group, so your family and friends won't know you're a member.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1425218284358088/

It's a new group - little and mighty!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

Myluckyduck: I will check it out the fb group. Has to be private as my ex is still on my fb.

Hope u feel better kotkid!
U too Christi!

I just had another substancial line on opk. Now cd 7.
Here is what I think: I may have had high fsh levels yes. This is causing opk to always to be positive. This may have been a weird month with high fsh. Not that my fsh levels are normal but definitely higher this month as these many positives never occur before.
Temping may shed a light n I will ask for progesterone too.
Wondering if rrl tea could stimulate me more n actually not be recommended for high fsh patients.... Just a thought.
My head hurts from thinking!!!!

Im just hoping for a miracle that my high fsh levels are due to early ovulation or multiple ovulations!
Believe!!!!

GVMDL, FX and praying you get your egg and some answers! Baby Dust!

kotkid, it was a good mini-trip. It is so weird, now for the most part I don't really bleed until I stand up... and then like last night, no bleeding at all until I got out of bed and bled a little, went to the bathroom and passed a clot. I have no idea what is going on, but will ask them today. Sigh! Hope you get to feeling better so the BDing Marathon can get started! I know what you mean about being scared to miss the window! FX and lots of baby dust! As for the testing... IDK! I wish I could help. I will ask my RE while I am there this afternoon and let you know what I find out.

AFM, go to the RE this afternoon. I have a folder full of stuff and a spiral with 3 pages of questions... this should be an interesting and LONG appointment! Ha! I am determined to get some answers. Have a great Monday everyone.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo