Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

721 - 730 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

So frustrated! Hubby couldn't finish last night :-( Hopefully, we can get it tonight. Not feeling as optimistic today.

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

Spartie: Looks like we're cycle buddies on this round ;)

I guess there's a silver lining to every grey cloud. I'm leaving for Cabo right around o time. Maybe we'll catch the egg in Mexico =). If we do my edd is 8/2, the day after dh's birthday. Maybe he'll get an extra special gift. I guess we'll see =)

I'm still praying for everyone else. I wanna see more bfp's! They should start rolling in soon!

10 years ago

Dipping my toes in. . . . I hope I have a July baby. Cycle started 10/8 - OPK gave me four peak days - had sex every other day . . .

I think I had implantation bleeding on Saturday (9 DPO) - lots of pinching (like pliers but really gentle) in my abdomen and I had 2 pea size 'gobs' of reddish/brownish blood in the early evening and very very light (streaks) on Sunday.

Peeing like crazy, exhausted, waking up on the hour and then crazy dreams for the 50 minutes I'm asleep.

It's been a long journey for us - losses, salpingectomy, underlying illnesses . . . Just one. I just want one child to bring into our lives and raise.

10 years ago

Welcome balletfan!

I'm sorry to hear about your journey! It will happen for you

User Image

10 years ago

Good luck, ballet!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

Welcome ballet! I hope this is your month!

Spartie- I'm so sorry! Hopefully next month will be it since the move will be over

Wifey- !!!

Kizzy- I think that birthday magic totally works. So does relaxing vacation magic

While- how are you doing?

AFM- left another message for the nurse to see about getting blood drawn she calls me back!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Holy moly! This was a busy weekend!! I took notes catching up on everyone's posts so I could reply!!!

Acrichton: I hope DH took the news alright. The first test my DH did his motility was really low. His second SA was again really low. I think like 12%. They put him on Clomid!! hehe he has been emotional but I also started him on a Multivitamin that has Zinc in it. His Uro said to definitely get one with Zinc. He has a repeat in another month. Are they going to repeat your DH's???

Kizzy: Sorry the got you. I wish I had a fireplace! We will be moving just before Thanksgiving and the new house has a wonderful fireplace! I can't wait to cozy up to it this winter!! WhoooHooo CABO!!! That should be so amazing!!

Cristi: Do you live in New England? It was like 34 when I woke up this morning outside! We are in NH.

Blushing: How was the IUI? DH and I might be headed down that road. Did they put you on any meds this month to aid the IUI? I completely would have said something to that girl too btw!! Some people don't realize the impact of something they say on other people. That the IUI was Successful!!!!!

Jgroves: Your post about the HPTs made me laugh, I have a feeling if I ever get a BFP I will be same way!!

Bam: Congrats!!!!! I hope the Nurse calls you back!!

Spartie: So sorry the showed.

GVMDL: Sorry you had kind of a crappy weekend. Your neighbor sounds like a definite B*%@#. Here's to a better week!

While: How are you doing? When do you go blood again? Wednesday? Thinking of you

Ballet: Welcome! Sorry that you have had so many ups and downs in your journey. It WILL happen. When are you testing? Keep up posted!!

KotKid: When are you testing?

AFM: Today is 4/5dpo, I had the most uncomfortable bloating/fullness/pinching yesterday. It hurt to wear jeans. I am NOT symptom spotting this was just really weird for me. Today I feel fine. A little bloated but nothing unusual. I have a Progesterone level draw on Thursday for 7/8dpo. The house inspection is tomorrow for the new house so DH and I have been packing/cleaning all weekend. FX that everything goes well with the inspection!!!

Sorry for the long post there was a lot to catch up on!!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

Thanks for the warm welcome! I've been registered since Feb/March and reading before that. You all have been an inspiration to let me know I'm not alone.

I think I'm going to wait until Thursday morning. My cycle is 24 days (on average).

10 years ago

MyLuckyDuck - We had that same problem this cycle. I think some men just can't do this "on demand" sex. Especially if they are older (meaning not early 20s). Hopefully you still catch it.

10 years ago

Part 1 of 2

AFM: Hi guys, had my sister over for the weekend so did not touch the PC, feel like it has been forever .
So I am 3DPO today, weekend went by quickly, I hope next one will too, I don't really want to test early.... Plus I kind of feel out.
Wow there is a lot to catch up on... here we go...

Cristi: Thank you for the welcome, it is nice to be in the TWW finally.
I worry about us who cannot let go of TTC and try to live a life, I think it makes it harder to concieve. But I totally know where you are coming from, once you are in it, I have no idea how to break the spell.
Hopefully this is it for us , I mean. !

Myluckyduck: , and welcome to the TWW, did you get a negative OPK after the positive last night?
It seems like you BD'd on all the important days so try not to be discouraged , although I know how you feel.
As for the headacke question, I have migraines from all hormonal changes, ovulation, TWW, , you name it, and I know many ladies who have headaches related to the cycle, so it is quite normal to have a headache, although if you never had them and you did not change anything it might be something else.
I had the longest +OPK this month too, it was positive for more than a day, but after a morning positive I got an evening negative and the next day was 1DPO according to temps.
And we had the same performance issue too, the day of ovulation DH could not finish, I should really stop leaving the OPK test aroun for him to see I think it influences him....

Bammom: again! It must be so exciting!!!! and .
You were saying your cervix was sensitive this and last month and you had cramps after, was this after ovulation? Did you notice it before the last couple of months?
Mine did that a couple of months ago and this month, and a couple of months ago I was sure I was pregnant (think had a chemical, had all symptoms none of which are regular or normal to me).
I wonder if this is a sign too, on the other hand it can just be a sign of estrogen buildup which can happen on long cycles I think, I am so confused... Why are our bodies so confusing?

1st: Good job on BD, we didn't do as good a job, last BD was 2 days before ovulation, don't really have much hopes for this cycle despite it being the best time to concieve, it just doesn't feel like it.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo