Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

741 - 750 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

Kotikd- my OPK was still positive last night and this morning. Confused!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

Hi Ladies!
Welcome Ballet! It will happen for you!!!!
It will be fun addressing all the posts. Lots going on today !!!
I am having so many busy days that is not even funny. I am able to read the posts but every attempt to reply have been a failure as the phone rings, dh wants my help for something, then I had my youngest a little under the weather and I didn't send her to school today. Now I seem to be getting a cold myself, Im incredibly tired and thirsty!
I'll do another shot of wheatgrass before I go to bed.
It was a busy weekend and it feels I hit the ground running today...
But it is all good.
lots of baby dust girls! And sticky vibes...
Bam: hormone fluctuation can cause symptoms to come and go. I bet your breasts will be sore soon! But yes, I gather how frightening it may be. I wonder if I ever get another bfp, if I am going to be a nerve wreck, likely I will be. but have faith and Im sure we all here are praying for you dear!

I am going to try to post a much more comprehensive reply in few hours when I put the girls in bed.
love
D

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

So today would be 14dpo if my cycle didn't actually start. On the off chance this is implantation I tested this evening on a 2 hour hold having not had anything to drink in 4+ hours. I think my eyes are playing tricks on me as I think I see a faint line. pictures don't show it so I didn't post it. I'll try FMU to see but still not holding my breath.

TTC #1 DH: 37 Me: 31 CP July 2009 Diagnosed with PCOS December 2013. My Ovulation Chart

10 years ago

Thank you Genie. Sending prayers your way that they get stuff figured out for you soon. I'd start looking for an RE to see what they say, but that is just me. FX!

Blushing, thanks! I am really going to try not to test... at least not for a while. We will see how long I hold out. This will be the first cycle I didn't test early! Eek! FX for you... sending loads of baby dust and sticky vibes your way!

Kizzy, LOL! I had a friend that had that happen... her girls decided they needed to be the center of attention and they were... funny now, but she didn't think so back then! :) Have fun!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Wow! So many updates! If I miss anyone, I apologize!

Bammom - hugs dear. Try not to worry, I think sometimes the boob soreness comes and goes. Mine never get sore until somewhere around week 5, then seem to fade and get worse again around week 6 or 7. Hang in there, and I'm glad you got your tests.

Lacey - you're in NH? I'm in MA, and it has been cold! (But I like the colder weather here, something that seems to shock most native NEers.) I grew up in SC, about an hour inland from Myrtle Beach, and just got so sick of all the heat and humidity. I love how much cooler it is here, and the snow in winter is wonderful!

GV - so sorry about your neighbor. You're being the better woman, but I know it stinks. Just ignore her as best you can. Hope your little girl gets to feeling better soon.

Cristi - YAY! SO thankful your tests came back normal. Hope you're doing well, dear.

Genie - FXd for you! Let us know how it goes tomorrow AM.

Kizzy - Lol! Hope your party is fun and your costume stays on!

Blushing -

Myluckyduck - My dh has trouble finishing sometimes...but a lot of times it's his blood sugar - he's diabetic. Absolutely frustrating!

Balletfan - Welcome, and good luck!

AFM - my friend's wedding was wonderful. Just a beautiful celebration. She and her dh are both 55 and this is the first marriage for both of them. It was so sweet...you could see their love for one another on their faces. My friend had just about given up on meeting someone, and then she met him! So in a way, it gave me hope. Sometimes God's timing isn't the same as ours, you know? And thankfully, AF let up and I was able to enjoy the ceremony and the party afterward. Had my first glass of champagne! :) I have to say it was pretty good, which was weird because I don't like alcohol as a rule.

User Image

10 years ago

Genie, I must have posted the same time you did because I didn't see your post.... FX and prayers sent! Praying for a BFP in the morning!

Rebecca, thanks! I am doing good... very relieved that is for sure! So glad AF let you have fun and such a sweet love story! Congrats to them!

Well I am off to bed ladies. It has been a long day of sitting outside keeping the hubby (aka Clark Griswald) company and holding the ladder while he continued his process of Christmas Lights! Haha... he is so crazy! At one point he was on the very top of the ladder (where is says not to stand) with one foot and then hanging in the tree... it was making me nervous watching him. Ha! Okay off to bed.... have a lot I want to get done tomorrow. Goodnight ladies, sweet dreams, and loads of baby dust to you all!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

My OPK was positive from yesterday morning until this morning. I got a negative tonight. We bd for good measure. Idk...hoping we did enough. We bd on Thursday, Friday, Saturday...we tried Sunday, but no luck and we did today. Hoping some sperm were in my tubes from Saturday!!! Especially, if I O'd!!!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

@Crisiti: I wish my dh was like that about Christmas lights.... I love them!! :)

@Rebecca: I'm glad the wedding went good and AF let up enough that you could still have a good time!

@Luckyduck: FX'd for you!!! Sounds to me like you guys got all your bases covered!!!

AFM: 4 dpo today and nothing new to report. Feeling kind of down this morning...

10 years ago

Progression from yesterday to today just isn't there.... I don't want to give up on this little one yet, but I don't think we have a sticky baby

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=191470

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Bammom Your Tests Are Fine Dont Give Up Yet HCG Doubles Every 48!

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo