Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

891 - 900 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

kotikd - sorry to hear about your BFN, but you're not out yet. Glad you enjoyed the book, but I know what you mean about now you've got more stuff to worry about! I definitely have to take a break from researching stuff, because I can just about convince myself I have one problem or another if I read too much!

While - oh dear. Honey, I'm so sorry. Just a tough, tough, week or two for you. When it rains, it pours, right? Perhaps one day we can compare notes on family drama - I think I have some things that have happened in mine that can blow yours out of the water. (I'm just kidding.) Please take care of yourself. It sounds like your dad and your grandma are where they need to be right now, so try to take a breath and hang in there. I will continue to pray for you through this.

1st - YAY! It's faint, but I saw it!

EmpressJen - love it!

Afm - CD10, feeling a little better today. Monitor is still showing Lows, and I verify it by looking at the sticks. (And taking pictures, of course! ) So if my RE is right and I ovulate on CD12, I don't see how it's going to happen. However, Thursday night/Friday I started getting pains in my right ovary that lasted off and on until Sat. Then Sat. evening my LEFT ovary started to hurt. Today when I went to the bathroom, there was a lot of CM (sorry, tmi), which was weird, because I don't normally get that much. Gearing up for O? I have no idea. We're bding every other day, just in case.

User Image

10 years ago

I'm 6DPO today! No hardcore symptoms other than lots of creamy sticky CM - keeping my FX. About 20 minutes ago, I developed a slight headache. We will see! I've been praying and keeping busy. The new home is coming along. We officially move in on the 15th!

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

Congratulations to those that have gotten their BFPs!!

AFM_ i don't know when i ovulated or if i did but i am CD29/30 so almost the end of my cycle. i started testing and i am pretty sure BFN though i think i am tricking myself into seeing the slightest part of a line. i guess i should know for sure soon enough

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

Hey all! Hoping this month is my month :) DH and I are both taking maca root and he is taking zinc and I am taking a fertility blend. I know that when the time comes I will be over joyed <3 has anyone heard about maca root and it's potency on fertility and hormones? Any success with it? I would love to hear your success stories <3

User Image

10 years ago

I didn't really have a real reason to change my user name..."empressjen" is an OLD nickname from high school lol. Ya'll can call me Jen or Jenna though, no need for "Empress" hehe!

1st - congrats!!! That is definitely a line!

while - I'm sorry you've had such a rough week. :-( I hope you have a break from all the "excitement"! Stay strong!

10 years ago

Wifey, I'm so sorry... big hugs my friend. Sending prayers and baby dust.

LuckyDuck, sorry I took a mental health day yesterday. Haha! I did test, hubby thought he saw a very very faint line, I couldn't see anything until about 3 hours later... so I am going to test again tomorrow morning and see what happens. :( Yay for the new house and FX for a BFP!

1st, OMGosh... I see it! So excited for you... Sticky Vibes and H&H 9 months!

While, WOW! Prayers for your father as he steps into recovery. Praying your grandmother gets settled in and is happy. As for you, I am so sorry and sending lots of prayers and hugs. I hope and pray that the process is as painless as possible and that you get some answers.

Kotkid, I tested but couldn't see anything until 3 hours later though the hubby swears he saw a very very faint line at 10 minutes. Who knows. I will test again tomorrow and see. I'm sorry you got a BFN! :( Big hugs! My best friend had to do progesterone suppositories with all of her children, she m/c a lot and they finally figured it out.... maybe that is all you need. FX and praying!

AFM, today I am 11 dpo and CD 31.... 2 more days at the most to expect AF. I tested on Saturday but couldn't see a line until 3 hours after I took the test, but the DH swears he saw a very very faint line at the 10 minute mark! IDK... I just feel out. I will test again tomorrow and see what happens. I took a mental health weekend... I stayed away from the forum just to regroup. Anyways, I hope all have a great week.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

1st- I gave your test photo to the tweaking experts on BabyCenter, and they say there is definitely a faint pink line!

User Image

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Congrats to all the bfps!

I have a question. I got my first faint bfp on Oct 31 on an frer. On Nov.2 I got a YES+ on a digital. I tested again today with a digital and got a no, but still got a positive on an frer. I have been spotting since Oct. 31, no cramping whatsoever, but really scared that this baby isnt going to stick. If you were me would you get bloodwork done tomorrow or just wait it out? TIA

Princess 011 Married 23 years 9 children age 22 to 2 Praying we are blessed with more!

10 years ago

I would see a Dr and get bloodwork, personally. That way if it is a MC, it can be documented.

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

Cristi- KMFX'd for you!!!

felurian- Congrats!!!

Princess- I agree with Mylucky. I would definitely go see a dr. to have my levels checked to be sure and to have on record anything that is going on.

AFM- I think I'm going to test if my temp doesn't go down again tomorrow. It actually went up today from yesterday's dip. Hopefully, I won't chicken out. LOL!

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo