Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

kotikd- DH has never been tested, but our son was a perfectly healthy pregnancy and we conceived him on our honeymoon. The fact that I got pregnant last cycle also makes me believe that this has nothing to do with him. He is capable of making the babies, I am the one who jacked up my body with the depo. I can only hope that it was a 1 time thing when I lost the baby. I felt like I was out last month (before the bfp) because I could tell my body either wasn't reacting to my natural progesterone after ovulation or I just didn't have as much progesterone in my system last month. I had zero symptoms of pms after ovulation and I feel like that had something to do with it. As for the supplements, I won't push him on them. He suffers from anxiety disorder and some things just set off panic attacks. One of those things is being just a little bit unsure of something he has put in his body. Like I said though, I don't think its him, so I don't mind if he doesn't take anything.

Also, I won't be using soft cups this cycle. I used them last month and now I am afraid that I held bad spermies next to my cervix and maybe that had something to do with it too? I don't really know, but I figure we should ditch the soft cups this cycle and see what happens.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Bammom: our husbands must have been separated at birth. Anxiety n pills..

Im praying for u to be just a one time thing.

I want to share my pics but cant from the phone.. ugh!
Still trying.

Bd session tonight!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

Did it
182688 is the image number, under anonymous as some ladies advised me of some baaaaad ppl on this website.
Cd5 this is the pic I took of the opk test today, line came up immediately and I captured w cell camera.
Please let me know ... Weirdest thing!
Will continue to test until my usual surge dates cd10/11/12

Madness !!!!

Also if u go on my page now you will see two images, cd4-5, both positives! Then please answer our quick survey
( ) dani is losing it
( ) fsh levels were not accurate due to wicked early October ovulation
( ) I have no clue what's going on but it is wicked!

Seriously, lol!

Thinking if you incredible ladies! Baby dust!!!

Now on a serious note: this early ovulation is weird. Either I am suffering high fsh levels symptoms or maybe by a small chance could this be the rrl tea that just make my body go crazy? I had it on cd1 cd2 cd3 cd4.

I'm calling doctor on Monday to ask them if by any chance my numbers could have been inaccurate due to my ovulation status...
Stay tuned!

Kizzy - thank you and I hope you are holding your miracle soon too!

Blushing, wow that is something I hadn't heard yet! Thanks I am going to research it now. The first 2 pregnancies implanted but the baby quit growing. Thank you for that information. I haven't gone to an acupuncturist yet because I am a big sissy when it comes to needles. My sister swears by acupuncture.... I need to just suck it up! I hadn't heard of that book either, so I am looking into it as well. Thanks again!

kotkid, they have ruled out so much. I did a cleanse a little over a year ago, maybe I should again. Thanks! I'm going to talk to the doctors to see if there is anything we are missing!

AFM, I feel I like I have been hit by a train! The cramps are killing me, and I am bleeding like a stuck pig. Why do we continue to do this to ourselves?! Have a great weekend everyone.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Christi- I was deathly afraid when I started as well! I just had to remind myself that I had just finished being a freaking push pin to make sure my levels had gone down after my ectopic. That helped only a little LOL! But seriously, you can't feel the needles at all! Plus its so worth it if you get to see your little one.
Also, cold uterus could keep the embryo from continuing to grow as well. Its almost like if a chicken stops sitting on her egg. It will never become a baby chick. It becomes our breakfast (so to speak). We are incubators for our babies!
Also, I'm really sorry you are feeling so bad!

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

GVMDL: I bet you just ovulated early, maybe we can hope for a early?
Your test is definately a positive for ovulation, I am going with "fsh levels were not accurate due to wicked early October ovulation"
Keep us posted.

Blushing: That is so great you found RE that supports your way of doing things, that is great, they aren't always so supportive.
I am alos now curious about all the information you provided and started researching, thank you!

Bammom: I apologize if I overstepped my boundries, obviously I can only say things based on what I know so far. I am sure you deal with the situation best you can. BTW, what are soft cups?

Cristi: I hope you feel better soon

AFM: Good night ladies and to all!

User Image

10 years ago

Blushing thank you so much. Yeah I am just going to have to suck it up! :) Oh this cold uterus thing may be the death of me... I just ate a popsicle. (My weakness is ice)... oh boy! LOL! Thanks for all of your kind words. Glad you joined the forum!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Christi, I had the needles for the first time today. Did not feel a thing.
I'm not a sissy for needles but oddly enough for me I was nervous. I think it was more emotional than anything else. I could not feel anything. Do it!
He tod me not to drink cold drinks. I had trouble understanding his heavy accent. I asked TONS of questions n he answered all of them. He did front body, then on my back, I looked worse than a voodoo doll n now I wish somebody had taken a picture lol
Do it. Brings peace of mind. And healing from inside with a holistically approach u just can't go wrong with it.

Still praying that the process is going smooth for u.

Baby dust to all and thank you for the inputs on my opks!!!

Soft cups are like cups u insert in your vagina or cervix I think - can u tell I never used?!? - to keep the sperm in there. I googled it once and decided on going with preseed, a sperm friendly lubricant.
I read that women use soft cups for their periods too. Lots of positive reviews though.

Again, I can't thank you all enough for being with me and praying and helping me to defy the odds literally!

Thanks Danielle, I heard of the ones for the period, but not the other use.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo