Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

Rebecca- OMG sweetie I am so sorry you are going through this. I feel for you and I am sending good, happier vibes your way.

Cristi- I hope the results of blood draw show something good for you. If anything I hope that they can quit using you as a pin cushion! Praying for good news that you can quit waiting in limbo. I feel like that is the worst, most awful part.

Blushing- Welcome!!!

Spartie- sorry you are on July board now, but we are going to get lot's of bfp's this month on this forum. I can feel it!

Acrichton- don't loose hope. You may still O, just might be later than anticipated? and toes crossed, and eyes crossed, and legs, and arms crossed for you this month!

PBC- Lady, I totally understand about cutting toxic people out. I just did the same myself. Some people are there only to add stress to your life and you have to cut the cord, no matter who they are! Good for you! It's about being positive and getting our bfp's!

GVM- I know that is devistating news, but don't lose hope. Miracles DO happen! I know a miracle girl myself. Told by doctors when she was very young that because of a condition she had she would never be a mother. It was something she just lived with. Then shortly after she got married she was sick a lot and she went to the doctor. Turns out she was already in her 2nd trimester!!! A beautiful baby girl is the result.

Hopeful- sounds like an amazing vacation! I am jealous!

AFM- NOTHING. CD4 today and going to start taking my opk's tomorrow. I also just ordered about $100 worth of hpt's off of amazon. More OSOM's, more FRER's, and a box of CBE digital w/weeks estimators........ for a sticky baby this time and keeping as cheerful as I can!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Cristi: Sending tons of your way, praying this is it for you!!! And vent all you want, this is the place. I go through this every where I have cry and crazy spells for a couple of days, DH is always so lost when that happens, you would think he would get used to it by now.
And I always try the natural way first, I was very sick all my life until I met DH pretty much and had to take tons of antibiotics and other drugs most of the time so now if I can avoid drugs I will avoid them, that is why I have been dragging my feet going to the doctor, but I guess I do need to check if something is wrong.
I that you make it to the game and feel all better.

rebecca: so sorry you could not have a positive date night, but crying is good, it releases the stress, and only time can heal this kinds of pain . I really like date night idea, we don't really do that, I should bring that up.

Blushing: welcome! your way, we figured this must be a good month for us and we are all holding on to that thought!

GVMDL: You are just an awesome woman, thank you for sharing. And isn't it amazing when people just do something nice, you totally see everything in colour again and believe in the world's good.
Oh, now I saw your latest post, I am so sorry . But 25.5 is maybe higher than normal levels but is not excessively high, hope is not lost. Here is the natural site for that http://natural-fertility-info.com/fsh-fertility.html. Maybe you can take a break, go on a vacation, start taking really good care of yourself and just living your life (with the tips from the website) and one day, it will just happen. Doctors don't know everything, people cure themselves from cancer with natural remedies and positive thinking, nothing is lost!

User Image

10 years ago

Watch out! Bammom is on a mission =). Stay positive! We're all rooting for you!

10 years ago

spartie: sorry you are out of June, but welcome to our growing cycle here, we are full of optimism and new positive energies, and here is to October !!!
You are so right, it hit me about a month ago too that our biggest job in the journey to conceiving is taking care of ourselves first both physically and emotionally. The hardest part though is getting into the routine of it all so it would stick especially if you are working in an office for a big part of the day. I am still struggling with being more physically active and eating a little better (by that I mean eating when hungry instead of ignoring my body).
Thank you for sharing! And you are so right to ignore the energy draining people, I found that if you are one that helps people fix their energies and know how to make people feel better, draining people will find you anywhere and just suck the life out of you. I find myself craving social situations, but every time I am in one I feel so drained after it takes me forever to recover. Is anything in your routine helps you protect your energies?

acrichton: I am sorry your cycle did not go well, maybe there is some natural things on the website I posted to help you ovulate? Also, sometimes ovulation occurs more than once in a cycle, maybe yours still on the way. What do you do? Maybe you do need a new job, or just a break? Hand in there .

Kizzy: Thank you for the book, I will add it to my list of books to read (not really in the mood lately which is counterintuitive because it will probably make me feel better). It might be none of my business but I had a lot of bad things happen to me in my life too and I was totally broken inside and so many things triggered depression and anger in me that I could not control. Last year I went to this new therapy called EMDR, I was so skeptical that something so simple can fix things I accumulated over 20 years and no therapy ever helped at all, but it worked. This BTW is also good for people who suffered a m/c or other losses, it helps overcome the trauma of it and see it in a more of a memory form. Traumas only register on one side of the brain and when remembered or triggered bring all kind of responses and feelings in us which we rarely can control. This therapy helps your brain to allocate these events and feeling to both sides of the brain like normal memories which eliminates this reaction in us and helps move on. I would recommend it to anyone, it changed my very broken life.
Isn't it just weird that some people have so much go wrong in their lives while others just cruise through it? I guess god gives us what we can handle and some people just can't handle anything.

hopeful: welcome back, I hope you had a great vacation!

bammom:

AFM: Can you imagine all the poor women in our situation before forums? All alone with no one to really understand what they were going through, we are so lucky now that this virtual site brought us together and we can share and make each other feel better about things most people around us make us feel horrible about. Thank you!!!

User Image

10 years ago

kot: You are so right. God does give you what you can handle. After all these years I know that I'm one of the strongest people that I know and I take great pride in that. But it does get aggravating sometimes to see people where everything has been handed to them their whole lives. Spoon fed from birth to death. I don't envy them though. I'm thankful that I know I can deal with almost everything life throws at me. I might breakdown here and there but I get right back up. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger =)

10 years ago

Thank you kizzy and pbc for the research!
I got off the phone w the chinese doctor
Aapt tomorrow at 1.
Nothing i know as far as drugs to lower fsh. Fertility centers think this is a very high number to work with.
so chinese medicine is the only help. By what i have read it is very effective and worth trying.
im sure it will help me overall!
Im totally trying!
I do believe in miracles. I do have faith. If a baby is in my fate it will defy the odds and it will happen. I guess im still understandably shocked n defeated but i am strong n will pick up my pieces n move on. Who knows, having less expectations less self inflicted pressure wont help too?
Im sure im going to cry here n there... but it wont happen much. I have two beautiful n healthy girls, n they need mommy.
is just very bittersweet the fact that my dh n i were firced apart 12 years ago, then we both went different directions, life reunited us after a decade, we finally get married, conceived during our honey moon, lose baby (the probably due to bad quality egg) n now qe are told it is likely to never happen again?!? Hard to cope right? Why did it happen then in the first place? !? My mom said sometimes this soul needed to feel love, and during the short time in my belly the lil bean was very much loved n wanted... that makes me accept the miscarriage a little easier but it is an everyday healing process.
Im still glad i have answers n the faith n motivation to keep going.
U must remain positive. Is ok to cry, but u must still keep moving forward!
Thats what we do!
Thank u for all the support, you are all God send.

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

Kot: thank u for the link dear!

Kizzy- You betcha! And thank you!

Kotkid- I couldn't imagine going through this without the forums and you ladies!!!

GVM- The Chinese are rediculously smart. With Chinese medicine and your positive outlook, there is no stopping you! I love what your mom said. What a truly special and smart lady to be able to lean on!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Kizzy and AFM: I think here we have a collection of some of the strongest women in the world, be proud of yourself, love your self, and take GOOD care of yourself!

GVMDL: I am so so happy to see you back up on your feet again. Hope is never lost. You are one amazing woman, and a miracle will happen for you. One day you will look back on this like other hard times in life and realize all this was leading you towards something amazing and every tear was worth it!

User Image

10 years ago

Thank you girls!
The eye sheds a tear to find its focus right?!?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo