Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

471 - 480 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

While: definitely a gift from above!
Brightest blessings to you!
Happy and healthy 9 months my dear!
Relax n enjoy!

Aa for the progesterone yes i would ask to check just in case. But they will given the fact you had a missed miscarriage like me. My doctor told me in case, i conceive i will be close monitored.

We are praying for you!

Send us the baby dust my dear!!!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

Well, this is CD19, still no ovulation... CM is something between watery and EWCM, cervix is high... Temp went a little up this morning but still low. What do you say, long cycle or no ovulation???
acrichton no BD for 2 days now, DH been working lots and he's very tired, but tonight I am not letting him get away with it .
FF, is that fertility friend?

Genie: It is possible, though I am not sure what it means. Temps aren't always accurate. I hope you BD'd in the days leading up to it?

GVMDL: Glad your cycle is going well, last one was totally confusing, at least it was short.
Wow, so many beings in your house , sounds like fun.... No time to be sad...

Bammom: How many birthdays did we have here this weeks? Happy birthday!
As long as you do not get upset over go for it, as 8DPO is before most people implant and the chance for a is very slim. keep us posted!!! .
Babysitting is good I think, maybe they'll send your body some signals .
I wish I could foster animals, kids, or babysit....

Kizzy: Sorry for your loss.
And happy 2DPO!

While: !!! So exciting!!!!

pennylane: I am not sur eif it something that happens every month, but it might something that doesn't happen at the same time or at the same levels, so you might not notice it, temps depend on other things other than ovulation so they may be confusing some months. If your tests are dark now, ovulation is around the corner, BD BD BD, good luck!

User Image

10 years ago

Kot i say hang in there.
u may have ovulated n your body is playing tricks on u...
Keep bding dear.
If u havent ovulated then there is always next month...
Keep being positive n having faith. Strong mind strong body!
Fx my friend!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

@gvmdl, I'm totally down for a tea tasting!

@while, I'm so so so happy for you! And YAY for a positive on the digital this morning. No denying that!

@kotikd, we're cycle twins! I'm cd19 too, and (long story) I don't think I've o'd yet either. I'm still getting stupid blinking smileys on the CB advanced digital, I have more ewcm than I had any other point in this cycle, and my cervix feels open. I hope it happens by the end of tomorrow! FX that we're both just going through delayed ovulation, an annovulatory cycle would really stink.

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

GVMDL: Well, I just put in my info. for the past 3 months into FF and the predicted ovulation is CD 20/21, so tomorrow or the next day it is right, just in case we'll BD the next 3-4 days.
Thank you for the support!

Wifey: Yey, cycle twin, finally! I hope we ovulate together and get to support each other during the TWW!
I'm using the little sticks to predict, which drove me nuts this month going darker, lighter, darker, lighter, now it seems they are going darker, I hope this is it!
How long have you been getting the blinking smileys this month?
My EWCM is just starting, but I am using preseed just in case there isn't enough.

AFM: So, I just found out another friend of mine is trying to get pregnant, what do you bet she gets a before me? It seems like people around me decide, get pregnant and give birth all while I am trying... aaaaaahhhhhh so frustrating.
Sorry guys for bringing negative here, I can only share this here...

User Image

10 years ago

Kotikd - I had the same issue with my OPK, going dark then light then dark. Eventually I got the positive on CD20 and 21. Hoping it goes positive soon!

TTC #1 DH: 37 Me: 31 CP July 2009 Diagnosed with PCOS December 2013. My Ovulation Chart

10 years ago

@While: Yayyyyyy! I Am Beyond Happy For You Congratulations!

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Kotikd- I always test early expecting nothing but a bfn. I know the odds of conceiving are only about 20% each month and I just conceived last month, so I feel like my odds are worse this cycle anyway. Like my odds just reset and now I'm back where I began. At least that's what I tell myself. That way if I get nothing but bfn's then it's not a big let down.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies. It's been a crazy busy day. DH took the youth group to 6 Flags for the day, which left me with our two younger kids. I had a women's meeting to go to (such fun with my little guys along for the ride ), an appointment for my flu shot, and numerous errands to run. Ate lunch out with the kids as a treat for them, so they wouldn't feel bad about missing the 6 Flags trip, then came back home to study for Sunday School tomorrow, clean the kitchen, then dirty it up again while I cooked a soup and dessert for our potluck dinner after church tomorrow.

You'd think with all that going on, I'd not have enough time to be worrying over my test Tuesday. NOPE. I've been stewing over that sucker all day. I want it to be positive...I put in the O date the dr gave me, and CTP said my due date would be July 1st - my birthday! How cool would that be? But I just don't FEEL pregnant. Not that I had any symptoms when I WAS actually pregnant - all 8 times I've had zero symptoms until like the week after AF should have shown up.

Ugghh. I know you all understand. Sorry for dumping on you again.

User Image

10 years ago

1st, I can't even begin to tell you how sorry I am that your sister-in-law is being that way. My heart aches for you. I went through something similar with my dh's sister and it sucks! I am glad you mom handled it... I hope you get your BFP soon. Super big hugs!

GVMDL, hey dear! Sorry I have been kind of MIA this cycle. I am in an odd mood so just relaxing and enjoying my family. I am CD 16 so O should be in the next couple of days. Glad the witch was a little easier this cycle. Sounds like you are an animal lover too! My pomeranian died a year ago in August and I have been wanting to get another small dog (we have a basset hound and 2 cats) but have kept putting it off. I had my Pom for 14 years so still a little painful to think of getting another. Good for you on staying busy, should make your cycle a little less stressful! Baby dust and hugs!

Bammom, hope you are having a great birthday weekend! FX for a bfp!

While, Congrats on your BFP. Sending loads of prayers and sticky dust. Stick little bean, stick!

Rebecca, sending prayers for a BFP for you. I know what you mean... the last pregnancy i had no symptoms at all... it was weird... and with my son (14 years ago) I had no symptoms either. Praying that is the case for you! GL and Baby Dust!

To everyone I missed, I am sorry. Sending prayers and baby dust to all!

AFM, CD 16 and I am just waiting to O... should be in 2 or 3 days. We decided not to be super agressive this cycle... LOL yeah right who are we kidding. I am still waiting on the results for the keryotyping (genetic testing) not sure how long it takes... I am going to call my dr Monday to see how long it takes after the Mayo Clinic gets our blood.... I am being so impatient! I just want to know if we should continue or should stop putting ourselves through this. I have been in a very weird mood the past week or so and I think that is why. Anyways, sorry to vent... hope everyone is having a great weekend.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo