Community post

Discussion

CD6 - TTC May 2014 baby -

Wondering if you ladies would like to join and start a thread for a May/2014 baby. A place where we could share our hopes, frustrations, to help support one another...
Im on cd6, supposed to ovulate Saturday, will start opk testing tomorrow. this will be my third cycle after a missed miscarriage back in may, which would have been my first baby with my husband. I have two beautiful girls from a previous marriage and am very grateful for. I'm still trying to cope with a missed miscarriage, it was at 6 weeks but still. I'm hoping this cycle I could get my BFP.
GL and lots of baby dust to all the ladies out there !

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

189 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 189 Replies | Last Page

I am there with ya... trying for a May 2014. My husband and I have been TTC for 5 months now after removal of Mirena. It isn't what I excepted - at all - so it's bit depressing. We have a son that is 7 with him it took no time at all. I think that I have my O wrong with the last few months and not only that but I wasn't watching for signs of O. This month I have tried to be more in tune and I beleive I O'd early like CD 7-8-9. Crazy because that is super early considering my cycles are 32-days... but I have never noticed in the past a discharge that is described during O time like I did this month. I AM HOPING SO! I will be testing at the end of the month... lots of BABY DUST OUR WAY!

10 years ago

I am there with ya... trying for a May 2014. My husband and I have been TTC for 5 months now after removal of Mirena. It isn't what I excepted - at all - so it's bit depressing. We have a son that is 7 with him it took no time at all. I think that I have my O wrong with the last few months and not only that but I wasn't watching for signs of O. This month I have tried to be more in tune and I beleive I O'd early like CD 7-8-9. Crazy because that is super early considering my cycles are 32-days... but I have never noticed in the past a discharge that is described during O time like I did this month. I AM HOPING SO! I will be testing at the end of the month... lots of BABY DUST OUR WAY!

10 years ago

Yay! Happy to have a buddy!
I am getting faint lines on cheap opk from dollar store... so im trying to bd every other day. When i get dark line then bd back to back!
Lets hope this is our cycle! To end our misery!
Ttc my rainbow baby has been nerve wrecking but im sure we'll get be successful!
All my fingers n paws crossed for you dear!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

How many DPO are ya?

10 years ago

Im in cd7. Getting faint lines on opk from dollar stores. O supposed to happen saturday. Could be sooner. No ewcm for now though...
just monitoring ... i hope we all get our bfp and a sticky bean(s)!!!!

I did try the O test this time but I never O'd on them. I think it's because I O'd early like I had said before... but only questioned myself because App's and people say you are to most likely to O like DC 14 - 16 mid cycle.

Either way my husband and I did our thing! :) I really hope for the both of us to get POSITIVES!

10 years ago

I hear ya... I do have Ewcm so it is easy to pin point O. But the faint lines on the opk tests are throwing me off. Still think I will O this weekend, I will keep you posted if the test line gets darker. Hope it does! But dh n I bd regardless!
I also bought preseed since I feel this time around I am not noticing the Ewcm yet, and as anxious as I am I rather have it and not need it than need and not have. It is always a possibility that we ovulate and don't show on opk's. I am coming to the conclusion that I need to bd every other day and see what happens ...
I am keeping my fingers super crossed for us!!!!!
Baby dust and tons of sticky vibes!

Trying for a May 2014 #3! This is cycle #2 of trying and I'm hopeful! I am 7 dpo & I REALLY want to test early but I'm going to wait until day after missed period because BFN make me so sad.

When is everyone else going to start testing??

10 years ago

Hi!
Me too! Ttc #3
I'm only going to test when af is due
Which is sept/4
I'm on cd#10... Bought preseed to help with cm since I think I'm stressing and is causing dryness... Ugh!

I broke down ... I tested ha ha - my af isn't due till Aug. 30th of course negative.

I think that I ovulate CD 6,7 - App says I O this week so if you go by what I think and then verse what the App's and tools say I would be 1dpo today - if I O'd like I think I would be 11 DPO -

Either way I haven't felt sick or anything - I had some sharp in and out pains yesterday but other than my boobs being a little tender ... nothing.

GOODNESS - after 5 months trying I really hope we got it this month - I would be the happiest woman right along with all of us I'm sure!

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo