Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

781 - 790 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

1st- It's possible that wasn't a real positive yet because ic's can be somewhat unreliable. More of a dye smudge? If you had a pos digital at 12dpo you most likely implanted 2 or 3 days prior to that. My digital was at 12dpo this cycle and I believe I implanted at 8 or 9 dpo. From what I understand the earliest an egg can think to implant is 6 dpo (unless still in tubes) then it takes a while for hcg to get in blood, then a bit longer for it to actually make it to the urine.

AFM- 1st beta results are in. Yesterday was 14dpo had progesterone of 22.1 and hcg of 55miu. So that all looks good for yesterday. Now tomorrow will tell me how good we are really doing ... Pretty nervous about it!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

I found yall!!!

10 years ago

Thanks Ladies! :)

10 years ago

Oh and here is how super crazy I am-- I took the numbers I got today and halved them down and got this:

55 @14dpo
27.5 @ 12dpo
13.75 @ 10dpo
6.87 @ 9dpo

That would mean that I did in fact implant at around 9dpo like I thought wouldn't it? Since it took until 11dpo for a urine test? Just playing around with my numbers and thought I would bounce that idea off of you. This all assumes that I have levels doubling every 48 hours and not 72 or more....

Think big numbers ladies! Looking for at least 110miu tomorrow

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Bammom...you are so crazy! But I would be doing rhe same thing. Your idea sounds good to me. tomorrow.

User Image

10 years ago

Bam: 118 is my bet

I like the idea of talking to the baby! Jennavee, I miss you!

1040: finally! I was wondering where you were. how is our little baby doing????

while: oh babe... I wish I could give you a hug now... I am glad to hear that you and dh had a meaningful day, but wow, dad and grandma at the hospital is just rough! I hope they feel better soon! Sending tons of prayers your way!

Genie - sorry for the confusing dear! It was to Kizzy or Rebecca...
See?!?!? I swear Im horrible with names! Now mixing posts is a whole new trade for the clown here!

I need to read the site with a note pad by my side and then start writing... When I write im usuailly doing two or three things at the same time... Cant multitask lately...

Everyone else I have been reading the posts and also incredibly busy with work and the little one being sick. But think she will go to school tomorrow. Then I need to catch up on a lot of the posts. then Thursday I volunteer at school, and trick or treating later...
all fun...

AFM, I am just being so abnormally hormonal and moody. I cant put up with myself. Seriously. I don't know why but I am never this irritable.... Even when I lose sleep, Im cranky but not like this....
and then I want to cry because I cant put up with myself or if I don't get things done my way - am I 5 ?!?!!?!?
so Idk what the heck is going on but im definitely not being myself lately.. Feels like I declared war to the entire world...
Need to shake off whatever is wrong making me so moody... lol

lots of baby dust everyone!
and super sticky vibes!!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

Bammom, do keep in mind that hcg does start to double more slowly as numbers increase. So don't freak out if your doubling times don't stay around 48 hours! It will start to take longer, and go from 48 hour time, to 72 hours. That's normal :) Congrats! I'm glad things are looking good

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Hi all, this is my first month TTC and i thought i'd join the community and share journeys.

I O'd on 19th October and 6DPO had really shape pains in my left side which lasted until 7DPO then 9DPO mild tiredness, headaches, dizziness, backache and morning diarrhoea kicked in and i've had those since (now 11DPO).

I test yesterday at 10DPO using FRER and got a super faint line and i cant decide whether it is pink or grey. http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=191368

Going to test again tomorrow and am hoping to see a darker line.

10 years ago

Lucky, fx for you that you caught that egg! Baby Dust!

Bammom, your tests look great! Remember that HCG doubles every 48-72 hrs so yesterday to today looks Great! It isn't any lighter so that is great! Try and stay positive! FX and praying that you have the stickiest little bean in there! Freak out here anytime you need to! Big hugs!

Wifey, thanks! My dh and I truly are best friends... so it is nice to be able to do projects together and not try to kill each other. Haha! I am 1 day behind you... 7 dpo! As for the pains... I have gotten some sharp pains that felt like my cervix is about to fall out of my body... I can't remember when it happened in my cycle but it has happened a few times. I hope it isn't a sign of AF. FX and Baby dust to you!

Penny, that is super rude of yur brain! OR maybe your brain is letting you know something... FX!

Kotkid, yeah Baby Life is over due! Yes the good test results were such a great relief... now to figure out why I keep having m/c after m/c! FX for both of us! :) You aren't a downer... you are saying how most of us are feeling through this journey! Big Hugs!

While, I am sending loads of prayers for you and your family that you dad and your grandma will be okay! That is a sweet way to spend a day that emotionally was so hard I am sure. I am praying that you can get some answers soon and an u/s for certainty. Prayers and Hugs.

1st, FX and Baby Dust!

GVMDL, Use the sticky notes on your computer to type your response. LOL... that is what I do otherwise I would never get through it. I have been in an odd place lately too... I really want to slap myself and say what is wrong with you! UGH! Hope it gets better for you soon.

Sending Baby dust to all of you and sticky vibes to the growing beans.

AFM, I already want to test and I said I wasn't going to at all. 7 dpo and 8 dpo is when I usually start testing. I may test on Saturday which would be 11 dpo. Who knows... just an emotional mess lately. Crying at every little thing... I think the emotional stress of waiting for test results, getting the back as great, and then coming down from that stress only to realize I still have no answers and if I get pregnant a 4th time, am I going to m/c again?!?! Ugh see what I mean... my head is all over the board!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

laveri, I think I see some pink there! FX and Welcome to the forum!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo