Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

701 - 710 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

@Bammom: Congratutions!! Yayyyy!

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Ugh I just opened the drawer and realized I have a horrible addiction. I have 18 positive tests in my drawer and cannot stop taking them. I have 6 more unopened tests too. I think I'm just expecting to wake up and the lines just start to fade. The loss last month is really f'ing with my head I guess! I will be 4 weeks tomorrow and I guess I have to agree with DH, I might not be OK until I see the baby Groves in there either! Help!!

User Image

10 years ago

HELP! I don't know why I always manage to have such confusing results with OPK testing. Because of my work schedule I am unable to test at the same two times everyday. Please take a moment to let me know what you think of these tests from today. Thanks <3

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=190690

I hope everyone is doing well!! GL and baby dust!! <3

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

Luckyduck- those are negative, seems like you may have O'd are you temping too?

Jgroves- omg girl I know! Me too. I pee on at least 2 different brands everyday to see the lines get darker and I use an opk at night when the urge to poas overwhelms me! I will start using my CBE with weeks estimators on Tuesday when I'm 4 weeks. (The ticker in my signature is off by a day) Its so bad that I am constantly checking my bbs to see how sore they are. In the middle of the day when they aren't as sore I start to panic that my hormone levels have dropped and then I relax again when the soreness comes back in the evening. I can't wait for the nurse to call me tomorrow so I can get some blood work done to ease my mind a little bit! I just wish I could "feel pregnant" so that I quit driving myself nuts!

Acrichton- Thank you!!! How are you doing?

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Kizzy- cuddled up by a fire sounds like heaven! Enjoy it! It's nowhere near cold enough for a fire here yet. I wish I could rescue animals, but dh would have a heart attack. I will have to wait until we are older and kiddos are older or moved out before he would ever agree. Right now it's one dog and one cat and that's it, but at least they play with each other like they are both dogs, lol. I can't wait for you to test, but congrats on your willpower!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Good morning! Hoping those of us in the cold NE are staying warm. Wishing we had a fireplace. But cuddling with the cats and DH is nice too!

Need some opinions. Yesterday was CD1 for me. Pretty heavy too, heavier than typical for CD1 (sorry for TMI, but 3 hours to soak through a regular tampon...not really normal for me). But most of the day yesterday, after that 3 hour period, and today.... just spotting. Temps are still up slightly as well, hovering right at my coverline (if I were to plot on last cycle). It's odd to me. I haven't tested in a few days because I'm afraid to use another FRER for another negative, which seems like such a waste of money. I ran out of Wondfos, but a new batch arrives tomorrow.

Anyone have this and actually be pregnant? I go back and forth with feeling pregnant and not feeling pregnant. Nausea has dissipated today...I still had it yesterday, but I was fine when I was eating. Cramping is still there. I'm not sure what to make of it.

Sending and to everyone.

TTC #1 DH: 37 Me: 31 CP July 2009 Diagnosed with PCOS December 2013. My Ovulation Chart

10 years ago

@bammom, so happy you got your digital positive!! Congrats!

@jgroves, lol @ your drawer full of positives! Glad they're staying strong and dark

@genie, what dpo would you be if yesterday wasn't cd1?

@blushing, we're both 6dpo today, right? When are you testing?

@kizzy, love your fur baby names!! GL with testing if you do it today.

@everyone else, hi!

AFM, 6dpo, and I'm feeling pretty down in the dumps. I know it's a little early for symptoms, but the fact that my tww so far has been exactly the same as every other tww I've had since ttc has me pretty bummed.

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

CD1 :(

10 years ago

Ugh, sorry Kizzy

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

I am SO very glad I trusted my gut! FINALLY, SMU I got a blazing positive OPK also accompanied by some slight O cramps on my left side. Started BD'ing Thursday. We will BD today and hopefully tomorrow, just for good measure.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=190825

<3

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo