Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

941 - 950 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

Smc how cool the reading! I love that kind of stuff! Worked fir me! My reading had said that i was going to move out of brazil n in less than a year i decided to move to usa. 13 years ago...
Bfp is right around the corner!

I will post to everybody later as im heading out n late already ... i slept more than i should!
Happy tuesday!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

kotikd - you're so sweet for asking! Yes, I do have PTSD, although I feel foolish saying that since it's mostly associated with people who see action in the military. (And I would never compare the two things.) I'm in therapy, which is helping a great deal. After the baby died this year, I went into a deep depression and am just now coming out of it. Lord willing, I'll never go back there again. It was like being taken over by another person I didn't recognize.

Progesterone suppositories are the pill form of that hormone. My RE (and the OB) both think that might be my problem, that my body doesn't produce enough to help the baby implant firmly enough. So the day after O, I'll start taking them. It's a pill that you can take orally or vaginally, and my RE recommended I take it vaginally every night, as she said it gets into your system much better that way. The only thing I noticed it did was make me a little more cranky, but that might have just been me dealing with the hope. Talk to your doctor about it. It can't hurt you, since your body produces it naturally. You take it every day after you O, then if you don't start your period (it can cause it not to come) you take a HPT. If it's negative, you stop taking the pill, if it's positive, you take it for the first 10 weeks of pregnancy.

cristi - Sorry you had some drama to deal with. Don't be down on your chances! Praying for you.

Afm - Oh my gosh!!!!! I got a HIGH reading on my monitor this morning!!! I'm so EXCITED! Can't wait for my dh to come home and I can jump him! LOL I know that even if we time BD just right, I still have like a 20% chance of getting pregnant, but I'd convinced myself I wouldn't see a high...playing mind games with myself again. I'm so happy!

If anyone is interested in seeing the CBEFM sticks I have, I posted a picture to my page. It's a little hard to see the lines, but the bottom one shows a faint secondary line, which is the LH surge being picked up. The darker line is my estrogen level, which should continue to get lighter as the LH line gets darker.

User Image

10 years ago

Rebecca: Yay for the high reading!!! :)) FX'd for you!!!

AFM: Told my DH last night... Before my DH got home for his lunch break, I placed yesterdays hpt in a zip lock bag and placed it where I keep utensils usually... Then I cooked on of his favorite meals and conveniently forgot to lay him a fork out with his plate, so when he got up to get a fork, he found a test instead :)) He was in complete shock! :)

10 years ago

Sorry I Have Been MIA, Work Has Taken Over My Life :(

Thought everYone Might Like This Article :

http://m.parenting.com/article/most-fertile-month

:)

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Hi all!

Goodness only today then I can feel CM and they are like bubbling out from the cervic, looks sticky as I was having exam today.

When I use toilet paper to wipe, it seems slippery.

Still trying to source the book " Taking chart of your fertility"

Congrats to all those that achieve BFP(s) ...

Cheers,

xoxo, Sugar

10 years ago

Hi, ladies! I'm 8DPO today. I'm fighting the urge to test. I know it's too early for an accurate reading. For some reason, Friday feels like a good day to test. I'll be 11DPO which is 3 days before expected period. So, here I am...just working and waiting!! My store is keeping me busy as the holidays are drawing nearer! However, I've been job/career hunting. I've been in retail for over 12 years and I am just done and over the variable schedule. Anyways, I've been interviewing with this company that provides point of sale systems for small to medium sized businesses. Instead of being the direct "sales" person, I would now have a M-F position with normal business hours and I would be in charge of current accounts of clients with 4 or less stores! My last interview is also Friday and I am SUPER excited!! (One fabulous thing is that they are OK with providing me with a maternity leave if I fall pregnant and deliver before I've been there for a year!) Please pray or FX that I get a BFP and a new job on Friday!! God bless!! <3

TTC #1 since Oct 2012 Me - 27, DH - 29 I have a bicornuate uterus. PREGNANT!! EDD 9/24/2014 User Image

10 years ago

acrichton- Interesting article, I have read that somewhere else before too!!

User Image

10 years ago

Cristi: Yey for August, but still hope won't leave us for July.
Did you test this morning?

SMC: Sorry, I did not understand why did she tell you to stop temping?
It is not crazy, it is great, so you just want your next cycle, that's understandable, I have my [fingerx] for you.

rebecca: PTSD is actually very common among all people, not just military. All you need is one significant trauma.
And I know all about it and depression, been battling that since I was a little kid but they do not diagnose kids so I had to wait to be an adult for a therapist to actually admit that I have depression and PTSD.
I really hope you look into EMDR, here is some info: http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/emdr-what-is-it.
Thank you for the progesterone information, I will talk to my doctor about it after the test results.
for the reading!!! It is always so great to get to that point in the cycle, all full of hope and a bonus . Catch that egg!
Thank you for the pic., it is nice to see what is out there.

1st: That is a great way to tell DH, I am so so happy for you!!!!

acricton: Nice to see you, I hope you are too overworked.
Thank you for the article, I will read it later.

sugar: You can get the book online, it will help you sort through the CM and everything.

myluckyduck: for you for a new job and a !!! That would be one great day !

AFM: 11DPO, I feel is coming in a day or two, 99% sure I am out ( no one is ever 100% sure in TTC, there is always that 1% hope that you're wrong).
My moods are up and down, once starts I will go for tests and start acupuncture. And will talk to the doctro re progesterone which may be my problem.
Unless I spot a lot for a different reason, there are a lot of people online that spot from like 3, 6 and 7 DPO for a week and still get a ... See this is that 1% hope
Anyway I hope everyone is having a good week.

User Image

10 years ago

Koti- Iâ??m so glad you have such confidence for us. Right now, I believe more for you than me. You are so right about that 1%! LOL! I went to acupuncture this morning and told her about my BFN but still nervous about her putting needles in my belly. LOL!

rebecca- Trust me I understand what you mean by "I should be happier that I'm healthy, but I can't help feeling a little angry that I STILL don't have a reason.â?? If there were a real reason it would be easier to grieve and move on. Without a reason, you are just full of hope. I wish DH would just sit back and let us obsess and comfort us when we need it. Thatâ??s all. Oh, and give us good swimmers when the time calls!

Lacey- Feel better!!! And Iâ??m routing for you!!!

1st- Your progression picks look amazing!!!

wifey- believe me I understand. I havenâ??t even conceived and Iâ??ve been crying like Iâ??m 15 years old and my older boyfriend cheated. UGH!

Princess- Sorry AF has shown her ugly face!

pbc- GL!!!

SMC- I hope the reading rings true!!!

acrichton- Thanks for the article! Iâ??m so happy to see you! I was wondering about how you were doing. I just got so caught up in my BFN, I forgot to ask yesterday! How are you?!

sugars- Get to BDing girl!!!

Mylucky- That sounds like an amazing job opportunity! I really hope you get it! Retail is fun but it can suck at times!

Kizzy- is this your Cabo week?

GVMD- How are you?

How are my pregnant sisters?!?

AFM- I canâ??t remember if I told you all but, I took another $ store test and it was BFN! UGH! AF is around the corner as I started spotting this morning. I called my mom last night and before I could for any words I started bawling. I think I feel hopeless because of all we did this past cycle to catch our egg. Its like if we BDâ??d this much AND did an IUI AND DHâ??s count was ridiculous why wouldnâ??t we get pregnant? Now that we havenâ??t, how will we ever. The past 24hrs have been a whirl wind for me. Iâ??m no longer crying but, I canâ??t help but wonder, what God wants me to do. If Iâ??m missing the memo or something? Iâ??ve been trying to block out excess mind chatter but that damned BFN ruined that. All I could think of is how my ghetto ass SIL has all these damn kids she canâ??t take care of and my cousin who has a son that she doesnâ??t take care of and my cousin who recently told me that she is nervous every month that her period WONâ??T show. UGH! I justâ?¦Iâ??m trying to live right, and have faith but, this journey is taking me for a loop.
I actually think I may take Nov. off from all of the scans and the IUI. I just really want to enjoy my holidays as much as possible. I havenâ??t decided if Iâ??m going to just do the Letrozol or not. I still have some reservations about it but I did tell DH if SI didnâ??t work, I would get back on it. I know it works well for many people, I just have reservations about prescription drugs in general. Plus it made me an angry biotch last time I took it. LOL!

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Well, I am now what looks like CD2 for me. Got my betas done yesterday and I have to do them again in a week. Not holding my breath. Thank you so much for being there for me.

Princess 011 Married 23 years 9 children age 22 to 2 Praying we are blessed with more!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo