Community post

Discussion

July 2014 Baby, maybe?

View Full Post

Starting this forum giving continuity to the previous month!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

1064 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 1064 Replies | Last Page

Jgroves: Morning, afternoon, at night, doesn't matter what time of day or how long of a hold. I'm just blinking. I normally O around cd 15-16 and I don't have a temp dip yet. This is the first month I'm trying soy iso. I know that is the culprit. I just keep poas hoping for the stupid thing to stay solid and it just won't stop blinking.

10 years ago

1st-I'll be thinking about you tomorrow. FX'd for you and good results on the blood work.

AFM: CD 15 and looks like O day is ToMoRrOw. Ugh. Glad I skipped a day BDing because it looks like it will still be 4 days straight trying to catch the egg this month. I am just relieved to finally see a positive opk today. Saw some strong ones yesterday but not quite positive. Today's are positive, but not at the peak yet.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Go Bammom!! Catch that thing!!

AFM: I am 4DPO and nothing significant to report.
I checked CP last night and it was low and firm, although I had a lot of CM, thick and white. When I had my chemical last month, I had A LOT of CM but it was more creamy and not as white. We will see...

User Image

10 years ago

1st- best of luck at your appt.

Kizzy- hopefully you will get a steady smiley soon!

Lacey- I'm gal to hear your dr. prescribed some things for you to take because like Kizzy said, that HSG is not a game! It's worth it in the end just to have peace of mind but WHOA NELLY! It hurts.

AFM: CD 13 and DH and I went in for a follicle scan. 11.8 . Usually I'm at 15/16 by CD 12. Not sure what such slow growth this cycle but I go back on Friday for another scan. In the meantime, I'm going to start back on the Royal Jelly in hopes it will help. If not, next cycle I'm back to Letrozol.

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

GL blushing! Hopefully you're just gearing up for a strong but slightly late O!

AFM, cd13, I haven't had any EWCM yet which is a bummer. I scheduled an acupuncture appointment for Thursday, so I'm hoping I O by then!

I feel a lot more pressure to conceive this cycle since my sister told me -- after she guiltily confessed she's 5 weeks pregnant -- that she really hopes I get pregnant this cycle so we can have baby bumps together. Geez! There goes my laid-back approach!

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

@wifey: I kind of feel like any day now my best friend (we are basically sisters) is going to tell me shes pregnant. I hope this is your month!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@BAMMOM: BD BD BD!!

AFM: I feel out for sure. No symptoms really at all, 9DPO. Test this am (burned up my FRER, and negative). Progesterone test tomorrow AM, we shall see if I am ovulating.

I found out my hubby will be traveling for a combined 2 out of 5 months the next 5 months...so basically I am wondering how many times he will be away when its time to BD . I am kind of kissing the notion of getting pregnant this year (given that its October) goodbye. UGH I need to be positive, WE ALL WILL HAVE OUR BABY, it will happen. Positive, positive, positive thinking girls. I really thought this month would be THE month, but last time I was pregnant, I just knew. Im sure the witch will be here by the weekend.

~Ashlee~ My profile: Me 29, DH 30 Trying for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Thanks, acrichton! I know how you feel about your best friend! FX'ed that you get your BFP this month, too. Keep up the positive thinking! At 9dpo, it's possible you haven't even implanted yet, which means little-to-no symptoms would be totally normal.

Me = 27, DH = 29 TTC since May 2013 User Image

10 years ago

bammom - it looks like you're going to have an ideal BD pattern!! FX'd for you!!!

acrichton - don't give up yet! I second what wifey said!

10 years ago

Hi everyone,

I'm just checking in. I didn't come on here for a while so I had a task if catching. Sooty if I don't respond specifically to your posts.

1st - sorry for your loss. I pray you'll have a healthy pregnancy soon.

AFM - nothing to report, almost half way thru my TWW. Do I have any cycle buddies? My EDD is July 3 so I think I'll be one of the first to test.

for everyone.

10 years ago

Carla - hey! I'm 5DPO, EDD is July 3rd, too. Waiting is so hard. When will you start testing?

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo